Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-12, 00:27   Link #1
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
Lightbulb Carazy Ideas

Well, i usualy have these so i guess i might as well make a thread about it. And if you have any crazy ideas involving naruto, post becuse these things entertain me.

Well, today a huge light bulb apeared above my head, and this is what poped up in to my head:
Well, in the neer future i am planing to go in to genetics, and genetics, so i thought, If i can clone myself a couple of times, with the right amount of smoke at the right amount of time, I could do Kagebunshi no Jitsu!!!! But wait, there is more!! If i can do kagebunsh no jitsu to make a couple of Moodys (moody = me), then i can do kagebunshi no jitsu a couple of times an make a huge army of Moodys. Now using this army, i can take over Noth America.

I would make the following modefecations to North America:

1. I would tear down all the cities and rebuild them Naruto style (like the naruto style buildings from the show)
2. I would get rid of this Country system and itroduce the Vilage system.
3. I would reshape the contenent so that it would look like the contenent from naruto.
4. I would get rid of all school and replace them with Ninja Academies
5. I would spend all the 'county's' money on researching a way to make chakura possible
6. Finaly last but not least, i would have a guilitein in the town square for people that do not like Naruto (tickets sold through ticket master).

So, anyone can top that in crazyness?
CardCaptorMoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 00:38   Link #2
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Im sorry, I dont have much craziness, but unfortunately I feel I must be the one to tell you that your plan can not work. First off, I will already have control by the time you create this army. My psycological impact on the entire world will heavilly outweight your mere 'brute force' and will stop your modefications before they even begin. Though your ideals are noble. Maybe I could give you an island to start a kooky ninja community (as long as you sacrafice fishnet clad ninjas to me once a year)

Also, chakra already exists, you should read the back of bath salts more often. My spleen chakra was balanced just last night.
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 00:52   Link #3
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

Wow... you must be really bored. Or some strange genious... ?

Last edited by Kakashi Sensei; 2003-11-12 at 02:31.
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 00:58   Link #4
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Crazy? that all makes sense to me.

Where do i sign up?

And dont forget me when you assign your generals, and when you distirbute the fort knox gold and virgins.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 01:31   Link #5
uglypigs

amfuckingmazing! why didnt i think of this.
uglypigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 15:54   Link #6
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Not a bad idea at all...
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 17:08   Link #7
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptorMoody
I would make the following modefecations to North America:

1. I would tear down all the cities and rebuild them Naruto style (like the naruto style buildings from the show)
2. I would get rid of this Country system and itroduce the Vilage system.
3. I would reshape the contenent so that it would look like the contenent from naruto.
5. I would spend all the 'county's' money on researching a way to make chakura possible
6. Finaly last but not least, i would have a guilitein in the town square for people that do not like Naruto (tickets sold through ticket master).

So, anyone can top that in crazyness?
haha..a bow to your craziness and no, I cannot top "your-craziness"(your highness)..Since I cannot top your-craziness, may I make some suggestions how you might accomplish your grand task of reformation? Assuming I may, I will just go on ahead with my suggestions..

Since your Kagebunshin-no-jutsu has enabled you to create an army of MOODY's, you shouldnt have any problem with acquiring of a Nuclear/Hydrogen Bomb, eventually...

1. How to tear down all the cities and rebuild them Naruto style (like the naruto style buildings from the show)

drop a Nuclear bomb

2. How to get rid of this Country system and itroduce the Vilage system.

drop another Nuclear bomb

after a severe winter storm lasting centuries and other after effect (loss of population and mutant substitution) of a Nuclear Bomb, your MOODY's will have to get their hands dirty for there are no additional competent labors..(although Cockroaches may evolve but they may have some grudges against the human race for stepping onto them for eons and may not be willing to help on your grand project)

its your privilege, since you are the king among kings (referring to other MOODY's)

again its your money or resources (you may not find money as useful as before the reshaping took place)

Waste of resource making a guillotine since there will be no need for one...All MOODY's like Naruto..

Note: You and Your MOODY's have to have a life span of atleast 500 years to see fruitation of your labor of reformation...
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 19:50   Link #8
Antonik

If i were crazy i'd be gay..hah
Antonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 20:01   Link #9
SnakeBite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonik
lol wtf?!?
SnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 20:02   Link #10
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonik
I hope you arent using gay and/or crazy in a bad connotation
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 20:13   Link #11
fenrihr
is dime-a-dozen

Send a message via AIM to fenrihr
with some precise detonations.... reshaping the continent shouldn't be that hard.....

and i don't like the last idea.... ticketmaster charges too much.
fenrihr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 20:44   Link #12
P1RO N1NJ4

Send a message via AIM to P1RO N1NJ4
Mmm... virgins

One question though, what happens if the other Moodys mutiny saying that they should rule?
P1RO N1NJ4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:22   Link #13
Gaara_
ぬけ人

Send a message via AIM to Gaara_
Chakra is not only possible, it is reality. Eastern medicine is almost completely based off of it. Harnessing it in the ways represented in Naruto would take that kind of research though.
Gaara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 22:02   Link #14
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

QUESTION Oh Mighty crazy one "moody"

This is fine with me, but the MALE Ninja's better have clothes differernt than in Naruto!
I mean really, girls are wearing fishnets, but they do appear to wearing undershorts.

Come on I need more than just ONE eye on a cute guy like Kakashi !

So what say you on this?

One good thing... if we have Eastern Medicine at least I'll have decent health care !

Just don't pick me to make Gaara! Let's not make that mistake again.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 22:15   Link #15
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
You guys are crazy!! you should just build a spaceship and go to some far off planet and ask the mythical dragon, summoned by asking the green people living there with long antannae to give you the magic balls, to do all the things for you while you kick back and watch the dragon do all the hard work. simple as that.

Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 22:20   Link #16
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

is the dragon cute? Does he wear fishnets? I just don't see this working out for me at all.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 22:22   Link #17
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Hehe..LOL...Uzumaki-kun, one problem though...Whom do I go to get help to make my spaceship? Nasa or the Chinese? Also, will Vegeta-sama be there?
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 23:17   Link #18
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Send a message via AIM to smee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Not a bad idea at all...
indeed, indeed
smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 00:27   Link #19
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki626
You guys are crazy!! you should just build a spaceship and go to some far off planet and ask the mythical dragon, summoned by asking the green people living there with long antannae to give you the magic balls, to do all the things for you while you kick back and watch the dragon do all the hard work. simple as that.

Well, acutaly, i tried that, and it failed since the planet doesn't exist any more (I heard something about it exploding), but thanks for the suggestion.

and as for how i am going to reshape the contenent, well i will do what all generic evil geniuses do, build a giant laser on the moon. That will make carving much faster. and hey, if i screw up the first time, there is always asia!

And monir, i am not planing to kill the people in the cities while tearring them down, i need people to rule other than moodys so the guilitene will be necisary and also, we need entertainment don't we, what is more entertaining than seeing someone getting decapetated just for not liking naruto? And btw, moodys live to be around 27393.75 years old, so no worries, we will be there to see EVERYTHING. I am actualy turing the big six-o-o-o-o on Dec. 7th .

P1RO N1NJ4, If i start to suspect somthing, i will pulloff a Battle Royal (great family movie) and atach collars on them that detonate apon the press of a button. And if it gets too crazy, i will just finish the job and put them on an island an make them fight to the death. Then i will make a new Moody army that remembers nothing.

pathyfinder, how about this, since i will renstate the slavery system, i will give your own city and populate it with many male sex slaves that you can dress anyway you want.

p3psi, if you want to sighn up, i have two places left, cheif of police and propaganda...... i mean publicity.... heh..... minister.

and last but not least, fenrihr, don't worry, i will give you a discount for every sunday executions.
CardCaptorMoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 00:34   Link #20
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
monir, try capsule corps, they sell these things and poof it appears, its run by some old dude his family is related to underwear somehow. and yes Vegeta-sama will be there, just stay out of his way or you will be hurt... badly.. scary
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote