AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 119 Rating
Perfect 10 11 16.92%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 26.15%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 30.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 9.23%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.54%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.54%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-12, 16:26   Link #701
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa4ever
This power debate is boring. But Elandyll is Right. Priscilla is not 3xAO. the most i could even place her at is 2.3xAO, which sounds dumb but having priscilla stronger than that is retarded because Priscilla is evil and needs to die.
Now isn't just that the most convincing argument you ever heard folks? .
Old 2011-10-12, 16:27   Link #702
Return Clare
Teresa within me

@Shiek927 Don't start your freaking technicalities nitpicking again. My name is Return Clare and that's the only correct spelling.
Old 2011-10-12, 16:29   Link #703
Teresa4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Now isn't just that the most convincing argument you ever heard folks? .
I really don't need to say anything. Elandyll said it all perfectly.
Quote:
@Shiek927 Don't start your freaking technicalities nitpicking again. My name is Return Clare and that's the only correct spelling.
In some translations Her name is spelled "Claire". So that could cause some confusion. But i will say that I prefer "Clare".
Old 2011-10-12, 16:30   Link #704
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Return Clare View Post
No I'm serious -- sorry if I offended you with the name, but in truth, the name Claire can be spelled either way .

Though if it helps any, I'll remember your preference when I write your name down.

Quote:
I really don't need to say anything. Elandyll said it all perfectly.
You just did actually , but if you're just agreeing with him without actually saying much, I've done plenty myself a bunch of times -- usually when Ryus posts, and usually when he ends up debating with Gooral.

It's the easy way when you're too lazy to actually get into the discussion .

Quote:
In some translations Her name is spelled "Claire". So that could cause some confusion. But i will say that I prefer "Clare".
It's the same with a bunch of names -- Dauf/Duff/Duph/etc....Irene/Illena, Rafaela/Raphaela, Rune/Renee, Priscilla/Pricilla....
Old 2011-10-12, 16:33   Link #705
Teresa4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
It's the easy way when you're too lazy to actually get into the discussion .
yeah, its all about motivation. It is just that I have none .
Old 2011-10-12, 16:44   Link #706
Return Clare
Teresa within me

@Nixl Did you see me say something about the freaking rep? If you want to know, I got both positive and negative rep before. I said I was reported and I already changed my word choice because of that. It didn't scare me and I was forbidden from talking about it here anyway so don't bring it up again.

@Shiek927 No you didn't offend me and you don't need to patronize me with that every freaking time. Why don't you just copy paste my name? I don't have your numbers memorized, I just copy people's names and smeg from the left hand side.

I still don't see you guys talking about my ideas so I'm out of here because I don't come here for advice on how to behave.
Old 2011-10-12, 16:47   Link #707
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

@Teresa4ever,
I don't know how people have the motivation to write such long posts. Usually when a post is really long i barely read it because it would take too much time, thats why i like shorter posts.

Quote:
I saw this in a previous post and i think it is really funny . And i am a cat person
Kitty-Cat Cassandra, that should be her new nickname
I'm glad you liked my poor Photoshopping

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-10-12, 16:48   Link #708
Return Clare
Teresa within me

@Teresa4ever I was talking about MY name. I know her name is spelled both ways but that's only because it's converted from Japanese.
Old 2011-10-12, 16:49   Link #709
MalakTawus

@Shiek
Quote:
*whines, Malak, just delete it then when you edit - I don't mean just the text, but the post itself, you can do that you know
Have you ever tried to delete a a post? Yes? I don't know what happens to you,but all the time that i delete a message it ALWAYS leaves a trace anyway, that was what i was talking about....

Quote:
But I can understand if you think people aren't gonna read re-edited posts. That's something that happens all the time and something, for the sake of example, I kept saying to Hedgy(HedgemonKhan remember? ) - he kept editting his posts a thousand times, but people only reply to his initial post and not the edits since everyone races to reply and doesn't look back.

That's why It's good advice to just say everything you want to say, in one shot, the first time, so that doesn't happen.
So true....that's why i generally prefer to add things in a new post,especially if the topic is not related (like in that case).
-----------------------------------

Also,i edited my last post and added some parts.

--------------------------------------

Also, CLAIRE IS NOT A MISPELLING AT ALL, it's just as good as "Clare" (personally i always call her Claire)

@Return Clare: i see you were talking about your name, it's just that i already had this discussions several times with people that insisted that i was using a wrong name,lol. My bad.

Last edited by MalakTawus; 2011-10-12 at 16:59.
Old 2011-10-12, 16:56   Link #710
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Return Clare View Post
@Teresa4ever I was talking about MY name. I know her name is spelled both ways but that's only because it's converted from Japanese.
Clare can be spelled either way, Claire or Clare.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-10-12, 17:12   Link #711
Return Clare
Teresa within me

@Claymore! I'm positive I already freaking said that in the post you just quoted.

@MalakTawus Much obliged.
Old 2011-10-12, 17:38   Link #712
Ulquihorror

i wonder if the organization knows what happened with the destroyer. Also, when Miria decided to assault the org, it happened at the same time Alicia/Beth were deployed and the Destroyer was born around the same time too. Weren't there any happenings at the org about it? o.o
Do they even know Alicia/Beth and Riful died?
Old 2011-10-12, 17:47   Link #713
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
Do they even know Alicia/Beth and Riful died?
Yeah i'm pretty sure they know that riful is dead now. The Abyssal feeders might have confirmed it somehow. And I also think that they know Alicia and Beth are dead. They probably saw their bodies along with riful's while the organizations men were searching around the area. They discovered raki while they were searching around so they probably found riful and Alicia/Beth's bodies.

And if Alica/Beth were alive the organization would have used them to defeat Miria.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-10-12, 18:05   Link #714
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak
Have you ever tried to delete a a post? Yes? I don't know what happens to you,but all the time that i delete a message it ALWAYS leaves a trace anyway, that was what i was talking about....
Oh I see; that's what bothers you?

*shrug, not really a big deal, but if you don't like it, to each his own .

--

Alright alright jeez; I wasn't trying to patronize you Return Clare, I was just clarifying. Ease up .
Old 2011-10-12, 20:58   Link #715
Nixl

Well damn, I was hoping for Elandyll's response by the time I got back. I was really wanted to hear the counter argument and keep it going. Today has been too slow and the debate stopped way too early.

Someone start an argument.
Old 2011-10-12, 21:13   Link #716
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
Someone start an argument.
Claire is a fail (see spoiler below), and the manga should now be about Miria's quest for revenge, and the obliteration of the MiB. Also, dragonmen having sex with Claymores in celebration over the defeat of their common enemy. Claireblob becomes national monument. Galatea gets a real haircut. Yuma hooks up with Raki. The end.

Spoiler for Claire is a fail by whutnot:
Also, cake.
Old 2011-10-12, 21:21   Link #717
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Claire is a fail (see spoiler below), and the manga should now be about Miria's quest for revenge, and the obliteration of the MiB. Also, dragonmen having sex with Claymores in celebration over the defeat of their common enemy. Claireblob becomes national monument. Galatea gets a real haircut. Yuma hooks up with Raki. The end.

Spoiler for Claire is a fail by whutnot:
I see that you failed to mention Miata and Clarice or Galatea healing her eyes. Those are most certainly fighting words friend.
Old 2011-10-12, 21:23   Link #718
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
I see that you failed to mention Miata and Clarice or Galatea healing her eyes. Those are most certainly fighting words friend.
This is Galatea. Fixing her haircut is far more important.

Also, no one cares about Clarice.
Also, cake.
Old 2011-10-12, 21:29   Link #719
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
This is Galatea. Fixing her haircut is far more important.

Also, no one cares about Clarice.
Ouch,you say that now, but just wait until Clarice/Miata do some shenanigans. Just. You. Wait.

Also, so long as Galatea has banged up eyes she is stuck in Rabona receiving no development and taking little role in the plot. Hell, even the background scenery called Tabitha is doing more. The haircut should wait.
Old 2011-10-12, 21:34   Link #720
Demon6666

i hope Galatea half awakens and gets her sight back
Closed Thread