AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-10-25, 18:46   Link #21
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Looks like the ring will go to Artoria. Maybe she has negative luck so multiplying it by -2 would actually bring it up. That's the kind of silly thing I can see this show doing.
Old 2021-10-26, 02:46   Link #22
moridin84
Custom User Title

You know, I figured this would bad when I started watching it but I didn't expect it to be 100% cringe.

Like, I assumed it was going to be edgy nonsense but it's not that at all, instead it's trying to be a goofball comedy but it's not funny at all.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-27, 01:07   Link #23
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Looks like the ring will go to Artoria. Maybe she has negative luck so multiplying it by -2 would actually bring it up. That's the kind of silly thing I can see this show doing.
I was thinking the same.
I also think Seichi will have to find another ring for Saria as soon as possible.
Old 2021-10-28, 23:21   Link #24
Itlandm
Porcupine

The "multiply by -2" was a straight giveaway to anyone who's gone through grade school, I guess. Yeah, definitely made for Lady Calamity.

I find this show silly and rather relaxing, I hope they don't go off doing something tragic with the side characters. I must admit I'm a bit worried given that even their trainer thinks they are in over their heads. Hopefully the class clown will be there to save them.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-01, 14:01   Link #25
Frontier

Well, if you're OP, you may as well take a shortcut and just burst through all the walls in your way .

Seiichi got to princess carry both Saria and Artoria within the same episode! Lucky dog .

Seiichi takes on the Black Dragon God, and even with all his abilities and dual-wielding like Kirito, it's not an easy fight, but he manages to use the same water spell he used against Saria and upgrade his sword abilities to finish the fight .

Even the Black Dragon God has a sad backstory? Is every significant boss Seiichi defeats going to have some tragic story as to why they turned evil narrated by Satomi Arai ?

But wait...the demon lord was defeated in the Dragon's backstory by another Isekai-ed hero...so, like, why were the high schoolers summoned? Has the demon lord come back? is it a new demon lord ?

Seiichi is now even more OP and keeps getting new clothes while Mr. Sheep keeps making fun of him and enjoying how he's becoming less and less human. Also he's taking a vacation so Seiichi can't go through any dungeons before he's ready to keep mocking him .

So can Seiichi just instant teleport anywhere he's already been? Again, getting super OP .

It may be a guild of weirdo's and perverts, but they care about their own. Artoria may think she brings nothing but misfortune to those around her, but they still love and cherish her anyways .

I was not expecting to see the demons playing the Game of Life, but it seems like they're also cluing into Seiichi as a threat to them...which makes me wonder how the rest of the kids factor into this because Seiichi's apparently done more to thwart the demon lord's army than any of them have .

Look at Seiichi putting the moves on Artoria and saying all those sweet words! And then the coup de grace is using the ring he gained to counter Artoria's bad luck and give her good luck! Seiichi actually put a ring on it, and basically proposed to Artoria, who has the typical tsundere reaction. But that blushing as she falls in love with him and that Marina Inoue Dere voice was absolutely adorable .

I love how Artoria and Saria are just gazing at all of Seiichi's stats (Charm: Trying to Quantify this has become ridiculous) and Artoria's become a maiden in love who can barely keep it together .

Looks like the next episode will deal with Artoria realizing she loves Seiichi now and officially joining the Harem .
Old 2021-11-01, 19:27   Link #26
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Artoria's luck being in the negatives was a given, but -2 million?! How did she survive until now? Then again, all the numbers in this series are ridiculous.

I hope the show will do something with Saria soon because ever since she turned human, she hasn't done anything.
Old 2021-11-08, 15:04   Link #27
Frontier

Seiichi wants to learn more about this world and find out where his friends went...although he's probably not going to learn much from the guild other than how to be a musclehead or a BDSM enthusiast. Although for research I totally would've taken the BDSM book from Eris and not anything from the musclehead's crotch .

I love when a Marina Inoue tsundere becomes a blushing maiden in love. It's so adorable .

So are the Demon Lord and his people really the bad guys here? Or is really the humans? Because it seems like most of what Seiichi has fought have been creatures abused or treated badly by humans, who only portray themselves as the heroes of the story. Like even in the human kingdom who has all the other kids that got transported, they're planning to use and brainwash the kids to prop up their country's status on-top of making them fight the Demon Lord .

Seiichi so OP that now just reading books has given him complete mastery over all magic and the ability to create any spell. All he wants is to just be a normal guy .

So Saria can still transform into her gorilla form? Good to know .

Adrianna really does seem to turn up exactly when Artoria needs her too, but I guess Artoria needed someone to spell it out for her that she's in love and that's a wonderful thing, and put Artoria on the path to being open with her feelings for Seiichi .

Seiichi finds out how seriously this kingdom takes it when you give a woman a ring, and Ranze just straight up tells him to go with the Harem route. True best bro material .

I'm guessing Louise is the blue-haired knight girl from the Opening? Seiichi just narrowly missed meeting another girl in his Harem early .

Wow, Artoria sees Seiichi again and immediately plants a kiss on him! She's even self-aware enough to realize he didn't mean to propose to her with a ring, but she doesn't care, she still loves him and wants to be with him. So not only does she kiss, but she also confesses, and Seiichi just can't resist. This is more progress than, like, 90% of Harem anime .

And Saria overheard everything and is completely okay with the Harem route. She's a little sad at not having Seiichi to herself but she knows he's too charming and that, in gorilla terms, females just flock to strong men, so she may as well just embrace it. It also helps that she loves Artoria too, so now they're sister wives .

Look at everyone turning up out of nowhere at the church and acting like they all got married .

Artoria now has a cute nickname, "Ar," and is thinking of making babies with Seiichi. Or "memories." Right .

Looks like the next member of the Harem is going to be a Donkey girl named Lulune, who I'm guessing is probably the brown-haired ponytail girl .
Old 2021-11-08, 17:19   Link #28
Lex79

Well, two girls officially added to the harem and two more coming soon, I guess. From this point of view, this series doesn't disappoint.
Old 2021-11-08, 19:23   Link #29
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Saria being so accepting of polygamy actually makes a lot of sense. Seiichi always complaining about being OP doesn't. Did he prefer being a fatass bullied by his whole class?

I laugh every time I watch the OP. It's the worst animated OP I've seen since Musashi Gundoh.
Old 2021-11-08, 21:06   Link #30
Frontier

Quote:
Saria being so accepting of polygamy actually makes a lot of sense. Seiichi always complaining about being OP doesn't. Did he prefer being a fatass bullied by his whole class?
I think he's just worried about losing his humanity because Mr. Sheep keeps pestering him about it...
Old 2021-11-15, 15:06   Link #31
Frontier

Nothing quite an appetite like a guy thrusting his crotch in your face because he wants you to find a horse...and then giving you map he pulled out of said crotch .

It seems like a really sad existence for a Deer Horse that it seems like they're only good for standing still and then dying from the most slightest thing. They even look barely together otherwise. All those dead Deer Horses at the tournament .

Seiichi just says "I wish I could speak to a Donkey" and then immediately he learns how to speak all languages. At this point he literally just has to say something or wish for something and it's immediately his. Talk about OP .

We meet Lulune the donkey, a prideful and tough female donkey who won't accept any master who isn't worthy of her, and Seiichi with his strength is able to overpower and impress her to the point where she swears loyalty to him. And then she beats up and knocks out the shopkeeper so Seiichi doesn't even need to pay, so pretty wise investment .

May is getting accosted by a rich art guy who Seiichi has no idea about, but it's ultimately to get May involved in an art competition which inspires Seiichi to enter the racing tournament to give her a push to go through with it. Well, that and Lulune wants to eat the big fish that's the 5th place prize .

So the Valkyries seem like an order of female knights who also moonlight as basically idols, and they even use candid pictures of their gorgeous commander as selling points for competition (did she approve that or what)? Anyone who has watched the Opening and Ending can tell Louise looks to be the next member of Seiichi's Harem, and he got his ticket to meeting and her .

I love how Artoria points out how dumb that guy was to bet all his money on the donkey of all things .

Lulune is off to a rocky start when the race kicks off because she was so desperate to each that fish she skipped needing to eat anything, but luckily Seiichi still has some Fruit of Evolution to give out and make sure that title is still relevant to the anime and it ​gives her a good pick me up .

I'm surprised that woman forfeited instead of being disqualified/arrested for bringing in a bunch of rabid wolves to attack her opponents. I mean, I know they said you could use your adventurer tools, but still .

Still, it probably led to what was quite possibly the most awesome sequence for a donkey in an anime ever as Lulune takes them all out .

Well, Seiichi and Lulune won the race, but it means Lulune won't get her fish...but Seiichi is there for her, which makes her even more loyal and affectionate towards him. And right on cute the Fruit of Evolution kicks in and transforms her into her human form and Saria and Artoria walk in right when Lulune has become a beautiful naked woman with her ponytail now conveniently conveniently covering her bare breasts as she glomps onto Seiichi .

I love how Saria and Seiichi are trying to carry on the recap of Seiichi's current stats as usual while Artoria is in shock and desperate to deal with the new addition to the Harem .
Old 2021-11-15, 19:23   Link #32
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Well, that was fast. Already got a new waifu. The most well drawn thing in this episode was Lulune's naked (human) body. They have their priorities straight.
Old 2021-11-19, 05:29   Link #33
Lex79

Well, Artoria should not complain too much...after all she was accepted when Seiichi and Saria were already in a relationship, it's only fair that she welcomes new harem members too. Especially since the fourth one will probably join in the next episode...
Old 2021-11-22, 15:04   Link #34
Frontier

I see Artoria is the member of the Harem there to keep Seiichi in check when he's caught with other women without consulting them first...and to sock him. Also, I forgot she didn't know Saria was a gorilla, so that was pretty amusing .

Lulune now has her own clothes! And she looks good in them, especially those tight pants! Although I kind of wonder if she can transform back into a donkey like Saria can .

I guess in all the craziness of Lulune becoming human, Seiichi forgot about the thing with the Valkyrie's, who show up and make a show of arresting him to bring him to their barracks because they don't have enough free time. Kind of surprised the girls didn't protest them dragging him away, but I guess they didn't want to mess with the Valkyrie's .

We get to see a gathering of the Demon Lord's army (and Leia's not the only busty hot one), but rather than being led by the Demon Lord it's being lead by his daughter while he's been sealed away, and she wants to pursue peace with the humans. Is she a possible Harem candidate for Seiichi, what with her being another cute, significant, girl? She definitely has the loyalty of the Demon Lord's forces, although it seems like her advisor is going to stir up trouble .

I still have no idea where this plotline with Seiichi's friends is going. Now Kannazuki and company have to deal with arrogant bullies who want to mess with them .

We finally get to properly meet Louise, the leader of the Valkyrie's, and she's a stunning figure of a female knight, and even has flowers that just naturally follow her around because she's so dashing. Plus she's voiced by Yoko Hikasa !

I'm kind of amazed at this show's VA budget that it was able to get so many top tier voices in this kind of series and get Kana Hanazawa, Marina Inoue, and Yoko Hikasa in a Harem show again. It's like a mini-Infinite Stratos reunion !

None of the other Valkyrie's can challenge Louise, so she ends up challenging Seiichi, and thanks to his rapidly-progressing abilities at the speed of the plot, he manages to disarm and defeat her during their duel...which nets her respect and loyalty as she makes him her new master .

Turns out Louise has been isolated and alone because she's had to become so powerful because she doesn't have skills and magic like others in this world do, and that's made her too powerful to really find any companions or people she can bond with. But now with Seiichi she's found someone who can stand alongside her, and who relates to feeling alone, and even the other Valkyrie's want her to be happy. It's actually pretty sweet. And Louise will have some sister wives to look forward to getting to know in the future .

Of course it looks like Seiichi is also going to make the final addition to his Harem since the ninja cat girl (Oliga) just assassinated the king and he plans on catching her...curious to see how that goes .

I love how they had Lorna and Claudia doing the recap instead of one of Seiichi's Harem and they get through it pretty matter-of-factly until they speculate about Louise inevitably falling in love with Seiichi while Louise is overhearing them. Priceless .
Old 2021-11-22, 19:29   Link #35
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I'm kind of amazed at this show's VA budget that it was able to get so many top tier voices in this kind of series and get Kana Hanazawa, Marina Inoue, and Yoko Hikasa in a Harem show again. It's like a mini-Infinite Stratos reunion !
They spent the entire show's budget on that. Infinite Stratos at least had good animation.
Old 2021-11-23, 00:42   Link #36
Frontier

Quote:
They spent the entire show's budget on that. Infinite Stratos at least had good animation.
Of course Seiichi is less dense than Ichika so it's balanced in degrees .
Old 2021-11-23, 19:37   Link #37
Rasty

Quote:
It's kind of expected for this type of show to have low-budget animation, though I think it's largely a problem of directing in this case too. I don't expect FSN-style high-budget dynamic fights, but some better still-shots, sword traces only, etc. could get them pretty far without actually costing a fortune. Though the animation quality overall is so low-budget that even those tricks might be hard to pull. I wonder whether this is only because of budget constraints or whether covid played a role in this.

This episode seemed to be a lot worse than the previous ones (those were much more decent for low-budget show). I hope it was caused by just someone else being in charge and not a sign of time/money budget running out, meaning that the rest will be even worse.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-28, 22:22   Link #38
AC-Phoenix
Detective

*Looks at the demon generals*
... You know a character is useless trash when they instantly remind you of Shinji Matou....

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-29, 15:06   Link #39
Frontier

I guess the one thing this Harem was missing was a Loli, although Oliga's only 8-years old so I'm not sure what she and Seiichi can get up to...not that's it stopped anime's before, but still. Also, I'm guessing she's been enslaved into being an assassin, so I guess like Latifa from Seirei Gensouki ?

I love how Seiichi defends himself and immediately unlocks basically a reactionary self-defense skill he didn't even want and just throws the daggers back at Oliga .

I wasn't quite sure what to make of Lorna as an interrogator until it turns out she's taken BDSM lessons from Eris and has been applying that to anyone she interrogates. Her skimpy idol outfit also makes for a surprisingly effective dominatrix outfit .

Oh hey, Louise's older brother Florio! Seiichi's already meeting her family .

I love how Seiichi basically just wills whatever he wants to happen at this point. He says "Get Better" and just magics the king into a charm of Eternal Health that will probably make sure he's healthy and happy the rest of his life. Also said king turns out to be the guy Seiichi met in a bar and gave him advice on building a Harem, so now Seiichi is buddies with a king .

Multiple bathing scenes with both guys, Louise and her Valkyrie's, and the rest of Seiichi's Harem .

Ranze wants to install bath houses around the world to create world peace? How very Japanese of you .

I'm still not sure where the plot is going at this point. We've got the "Heroes" stuck between factions of Kannazuki, bullies, and the mage kids who already resent them, another king who views them as slaves and used Oliga to try to take Ranze out because Ranze wants to make peace with the demons, and how is this all going to come together with Seiichi? Is the evil king going to attack the kingdom before they can make peace wit the demons and force Kannazuki and company to do it so they end up fighting Seiichi ?

I love how Ar is self-aware enough to realize Seiichi's probably found new women away from them, and also imagines him in a Tokimeki Memorial scenario with the Valkyrie's up until the muscle guy from the guild bumps in and is the one that actually kisses Seiichi. That sure turned out surprisingly gay. I guess Artoria didn't want to rule out all possibilities .

I love how Artoria made the classic tsundere move of deflecting her feelings onto another member of the Harem .

So Saria's the wife, Artoria's the girlfriend, Lulune's the servant, Louise is the apprentice...I guess maybe Oliga is the little sister ?

Not sure how I feel about a dominatrix interrogating an 8-year old girl, but I guess we'll get Oliga's backstory, Seiichi saving her, and her joining the Harem next week...

Time to recount Seiichi's current status while naked and covered in bubbles! I love how they realize there's barely anything new to talk about so they try to fill time with a random segment of Ar and Lulune imagining kissing Seiichi. Is Lulune going to get her own kiss scene eventually ?
Old 2021-12-03, 07:48   Link #40
Lex79

I wonder if they'll go with "she is a cat girl so 8 years old counts as being a teenager in human terms" or they'll keep things platonic (for now).