AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index III - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 3 25.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 8.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 33.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2019-02-09, 21:49   Link #21
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Well, Bilibili Douga did name themselves after Misaka. So I think it is a good thing that they returned the favor by singing Bilibili in the OP.
Bili~Bili~Bili~Bili~Bili~Bili~Bili~
Is that for real? Bilibili is actually named after Misaka?
Old 2019-02-09, 23:48   Link #22
Frontier

The new Opening is pretty awesome and suitably epic. I'm glad Maon Kurosaki isn't trying to sound like Mami Kawada anymore, and I feel like the music was much more in-line with her style. And it looks like we have plenty of cool stuff to look forward to for the rest of the season .

Lessar as Touma's new sidekick was certainly a fun addition, with her bluntness and teasing making for an entertaining dynamic with Touma. And first she's all about helping Touma for the sake of England, but then it turns out she's pretty much there just to get into his pants, which I guess makes her probably the most direct of the women in Touma's life. Too bad he's still just too dense to get it .

That moment when you're about to rob a place and stumble onto a robbery-in-progress that you then end up foiling. I think that just about sums up Shiage's life at this point .

So apparently there was a secret Misaka clone out there that is now coming after Accelerator, and with a name like "Misaka Worst" and with such a ferocious look about her, I can only imagine what she's like and exactly what her situation is. Also, Ai Kakuma does a pretty solid Rina Sato impression, since I actually thought that was her at first (even though Sato has never voiced any of the Mikoto clones) .

Touma, Fiamma, Lessar, Sasha, Vento, and Elizalina all together...that honestly seems more exciting then the entire battle royale arc as depicted in the anime .
Old 2019-02-11, 08:03   Link #23
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Is that for real? Bilibili is actually named after Misaka?
Yes, it's true. Bilibili also own the Overwatch League team "Hangzhou Spark", whose finger-pointing hand logo is also supposed to be reference to Mikoto. Apparently they originally wanted more direct references to Mikoto in the logo for Hangzhou Spark but Blizzard rejected them.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-11, 10:49   Link #24
alex_drian

Ok Not-Putin, if you are ready to start a war then you are ready to see your country turn in a wasteland, not bad feelings later, right?
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-16, 00:23   Link #25
WiliamZ0

The OP is great, though some scene exaggerated. I just disappointed that JC Staff didn't put the moment where Touma is smart. At least he better handling Lessar
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote