AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2022-05-16, 05:51   Link #4041
silenceblade

For some reason isekai story have gain huge popularity in Japan. The author must have wanted the LN series to go that line.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-16, 13:22   Link #4042
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
For some reason isekai story have gain huge popularity in Japan. The author must have wanted the LN series to go that line.
... where have you been for the last decade?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-16, 13:45   Link #4043
silenceblade

Just trying to say that the novel is becoming increasely corny due to the author trying to cater to modern Japanese taste. In fact, Seirei no Gensouki is rank quite high in Japanese pollings.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-16, 18:38   Link #4044
Roberto1

Quote:
Just trying to say that the novel is becoming increasely corny due to the author trying to cater to modern Japanese taste. In fact, Seirei no Gensouki is rank quite high in Japanese pollings.

There was a moment before volume 21, where the popularity of this LN would have seemed poorly deserved to me, I had the idea that this novel was terrible and that I was just wasting time reading it,i was only reading cuz the heroines were cute I only cared about the harem and the girls, but now I've changed my mind, after vol 21 finally the author started to write good stuff, I like what he is doing, I like the lore a lot and I hope the author continues developing the story, I don't care anymore about the dumb girls or stupid the harem (that will never happen lol)

Now I could not care less, if all the female heroines marry others guys, die or forget about the main character, I just want to know about the demons, true god, divine war and mostly transcendentals, all this time the heroines were the ones that were stopping the story with their fanservice

i consider seirei a decent novel which is worth reading and i am glad is doing well in those pollings, because the Ln finally deserves it.

Last edited by Roberto1; 2022-05-16 at 18:52. Reason: add stuff
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-17, 08:23   Link #4045
nekodamashii

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
... where have you been for the last decade?
I dare say 3 to 4 decades even, it's crazy how long isekai has been an active major plot for.

Quote:
Hasn't it always been predictable though. At least for the most part, the attractive point for this novel maybe in the way the story is told and the parts the author focuses on writing about. After vol 21 however, I have to admit I find the plot to have started getting interesting, the sort I'd want to read to see what happens next too, not only how the author writes it.
nekodamashii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai, magic