AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-23, 10:02   Link #1
Tantrix187

Talking How to bring Erstin Back *Huge MO Spoilers 0___0!!!*

Well,short introduction,I am Tantrix and a newbie...but a newbie with EXPERIENCE Òó!!!...I...should better stop now ^^''

Like I said on the title this thread has huge spoiler about our one time favourite girl Erstin^^,so I won't use any spoiler tags.

This thread is about Erstin'S reunion.
Yep,one of our favourite Shoujo Ai Character along with Shiznat and that other couple(you know the blonde and the girl with glasses...damn I always forget the names >,_,<)
Before I just said that I have in mind,I want to say I read many posts with arguments why Erstin should stay dead and I respect those.However you can still post them here again if you don't like it,It would be fun to discuss...

So to what I had in mind:

Erstin's dead is reaaally sad.Yep,it made me cry(no obsessed fan) because once again a great Shoujo Ai character has passed away canonly.
And the irony is that she got killed unknowingly by her big love Nina.
Her and this great made slave...oh man,that thing looked so awsome,I missed it so much...scorpion reaper
Well,she must've died.She was doomed since she got the letter from Schwarz,where her parents were members and forced her into this.And many people think that she suffered much under her parents...and saw new hope in Nina and Arika...*sniff*
But she choosed her serve for Schwarz over both,so she must've been doomed because she was weak,WEAAAAAAK!!!
Well,she could have had a chance to survive,but things went too fast in the end of Ep. 17...

Anyway,like many other fans,I want her back to return to get a new chance to catch Nina >8D.

So I think we can list our theories how we can make her back
Don't worry,i don't want to make it too serious we can still make other...less logical ones

Here are my theories:

* I played along time with the thought what would happen if a Schwarz Member dies along with his puppy slave.
Would they find salvation?Or not because they made a pact with darkness?Will they go to an other dimension where nothing exist?Will they turn into little black tiny cute monsters who are called ,,Heartless'' and making a Crossover with so much unlogical facts?
Well,I came into a sulotion:
The mind and body of the killed Schwarz member could be mixed with the energy/mind and body of the Slave and turn him/her into a new being,which powers are those of Darkness. Well still in human shape of course^^.
The new being can use the energy of the Slave for massive attacks and the body will be the future powerful weapon of this being.However,it may be look like a human,but is not anymore...I think the imagination is up to you >__>
Well,Erstin could turn into this new being,which is more tragical for her because she is more bonded to Schwarz.
She can have two scythe as weapon(skorpion reaper,remember?).If the power of the slave is elemtal bounded,I would suggest Illusion...don't know but it does totally fit...maybe because of her underground work as a spy...or maybe her feelings to Nina...for her,it's just a dream...

Okay,I wrote enough to the next point^^

* Like the Mai Hime Ending,she can just get revived back thanks to an unknown Otome power and everyone is happy...except for Erstin because she can't get Nina because she made already babies with Sergey...duh...not that kind of ending I approve,but still may be true if I look at it -.-;;

* Shiho ...oh yeah,since her element is dead and has some weird voodoo power she can create an army of undead people with many many many many ,,Maki Maki''s...well,I am sure Erstin is under those and all are walking around like ,,I want to eat your brain'' zombies---well,there would be still one catch: Where the hell did Shiho got her BODY 0___0?!?

Well all those are my suggestions,now it's your turn...Oh man,I pray it won't get closed for whatever reason..I extra looked after if I hadn't made a similar topic ;__;
Old 2007-04-23, 10:26   Link #2
AceMan
Observer

Send a message via ICQ to AceMan
In some classic polish movie, the main character says very simple, but true line:

"The one who died... is dead."

And that's my point of view too.

I think most of people don't want another event like HiME ending. Well, except those who put appearance of their favourite characters above good plot. I hope Sunrise realized that too, and keep the show as real as possible.

But putting that aside - I think the most logical possibility would be the resurrection based on Youko & Irina's scentific researches.
Old 2007-04-23, 10:35   Link #3
Tantrix187

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMan View Post
In some classic polish movie, the main character says very simple, but true line:

"The one who died... is dead."

And that's my point of view too.

I think most of people don't want another event like HiME ending. Well, except those who put appearance of their favourite characters above good plot. I hope Sunrise realized that too, and keep the show as real as possible.

But putting that aside - I think the most logical possibility would be the resurrection based on Youko & Irina's scentific researches.

Muahahahaha,cloning,why didn't I thought of that before xD!?!

Okay,I agree with you that dead should be better dead,but since Aoi returned awell in the second season why not Erstin too x3?
Old 2007-04-24, 06:38   Link #4
AceMan
Observer

Send a message via ICQ to AceMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantrix187 View Post
but since Aoi returned awell in the second season why not Erstin too x3?
'Cause Aoi didn't die She fell and got injured, but it wasn't deadly fall

Quote:
Muahahahaha,cloning,why didn't I thought of that before xD!?!
Cloning... hmm, that would be a good idea indeed, but it probably wouldn't be the same Ers-chan we knew. I rather thought about materialization from the sparkles floating in the air or from another dimension... but... no, it doesn't sound very real
Old 2007-04-24, 07:57   Link #5
Tantrix187

Quote:
'Cause Aoi didn't die She fell and got injured, but it wasn't deadly fall
Yeah,true...but I thought she was ;___;,thank god she survived^^

Quote:
Cloning... hmm, that would be a good idea indeed, but it probably wouldn't be the same Ers-chan we knew. I rather thought about materialization from the sparkles floating in the air or from another dimension... but... no, it doesn't sound very real
Forming with the body and Power of her slave into a new being is also a good suggestion^_~
Yeah...evil Erstin---muahahahaha
Old 2007-04-24, 08:21   Link #6
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Yeah,true...but I thought she was ;___;,thank god she survived^^

Forming with the body and Power of her slave into a new being is also a good suggestion^_~
Yeah...evil Erstin---muahahahaha

Since the "Thing" in the OAV bring "fumi" back from death, can't he/she do the same thing with erstin? Assuming that after being killed by... (Arika, probably) all otome that have been assimilated will be good and safe, and alive...

We can have Fumi and Erstin back.

(But then an evil slave come, kill both of them, and they got to be cloned by alien coming from the my-hime universe with... What ? I'm just kiddin'... Sort of.)
Closed Thread