AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-24, 17:35   Link #1
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Code Geass - Spoilers & Speculation (ver 2 old)

The purpose of this thread is to allow free discussion of theories and speculation of the Code Geass anime series, but be warned since it may contain unmarked spoilers. Having a central location may help focus the discussion instead of spreading speculation over the various episode discussion threads.

Acceptable post topics
  • Personal theories, speculation, guesses and such. No spoiler tags required.
  • Posting magazine previews (such as from Animage). Spoiler tags required.

Please make sure you use spoiler tags as indicated above! Also provide where the source of such speculation come from if at all possible (i.e. "Animeage" or "Manga") and identify the spoiler tag with the use of the subject title (see the paragraph below how to do this). Untagged spoilers are risking a ban for the poster. Please use the Report button if you see any unmarked manga spoilers.

If you don't know how to use a spoiler tag, please read the BB Code FAQ.

Spoiler tag examples
[spoiler] Text to be hidden [/spoiler] becomes
Spoiler:

[spoiler=subject title] Text to be hidden [/spoiler] becomes
Spoiler for subject title:

Finally, please remain on-topic and do not use this thread if it's just discussion about the current or previous anime episodes.

Additional guidelines:
Please be aware that "speculations" might be accurate or completely on the left field. Because of this, do not begin to refer these or use these as granted. Additionally, do not begin to debate over X or Y controversial speculation, as they are, after all, only speculations, nothing to be debated over and over.
Old 2008-06-24, 17:46   Link #2
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

I've taken this thread's virginity

Now, who says Milly will break off her engagement?
Old 2008-06-24, 17:47   Link #3
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

She could I suppose since she really doesn't seem happy about it. I'm not sure if Lloyd would care either.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 17:48   Link #4
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post

In the next episode or before the end of the season?

Lloyd has no interest in girls, and he has that voice of his. I am seriously starting to suspect that Lloyd is like a eunuch.
Old 2008-06-24, 17:50   Link #5
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It seems there will be some emotional moment with Milly so it may get brought up soon. Shirley seems like she'll be going through a lot of problems as well.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 17:52   Link #6
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
Before the end.

I'm trying to shoot down the speculations of Zero crashing ANOTHER wedding.
Old 2008-06-24, 17:53   Link #7
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:

Lloyd has no interest in girls, and he has that voice of his. I am seriously starting to suspect that Lloyd is like a eunuch.
Eh, he's just a man immersed in machinery and science. As for his voice, well...his attitude is quirky.
Old 2008-06-24, 17:53   Link #8
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Shirley seems like she'll be going through a lot of problems as well.
Hmm, about that, I can't help but wonder... With the spoilers about Shirley (and to an extent Millay, perhaps), meaning that something bad might happen to her again, I just have to wonder... Does Tanaguchi hate naivety or something? One can't help but wonder, because that the most horrible things seems to befall on the sweet, naive characters? Euphie is the best example, but so far, the more naive a character is, the harsher things seems to fall on him/her - and so far, nearly all of the characters (who live now at least) have lost some of their naivety at least, for one reason or another - with the exception of those few who weren't very naive in the first place (C.C. being one of the better examples)...
Old 2008-06-24, 17:53   Link #9
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

I think she will. And I suspect cecile to have some feelings for Llyod.

Quote:

Llyod's VA did the voice of one of the Eunuch
Old 2008-06-24, 17:54   Link #10
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Woah, really? Save for Gao Hai, I never saw any of the names of the VAs of those people.
Old 2008-06-24, 17:55   Link #11
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

She was forced into this her mother insisted on her doing so to restore the Ashford' name.
I think that Nina kind of put her back to her place with her harsh words .
I saw that Kallen was in next episode's cast I wonder how they will show it to us I'm thinking she might be wearing that dress as seen in the previous scans
Some people were talking about the Geass memory rewrite the Emperor might use on her but there are others ways to wipe a person's memories brainwashing/drugs can be as effective as well
Old 2008-06-24, 17:56   Link #12
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Before the end.

Why would Zero bother crashing the wedding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Hmm, about that, I can't help but wonder... With the spoilers about Shirley (and to an extent Millay, perhaps), meaning that something bad might happen to her again, I just have to wonder... Does Tanaguchi hate naivety or something? One can't help but wonder, because that the most horrible things seems to befall on the sweet, naive characters? Euphie is the best example, but so far, the more naive a character is, the harsher things seems to fall on him/her - and so far, nearly all of the characters (who live now at least) have lost some of their naivety at least, for one reason or another - with the exception of those few who weren't very naive in the first place (C.C. being one of the better examples)...
Perhaps he has a problem with people being blind to the world or something, but who really knows?

C.C. may have been naive a very long time ago, but she has since been stripped of practically anything, which makes me think he'll just have her die in the end since he hasn't given her much to live for. That's a different matter though and I dislike the idea as it is.

Old 2008-06-24, 17:59   Link #13
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
She was forced into this her mother insisted on her doing so to restore the Ashford' name.
Her family really didn't FORCE her; half of it was on her own choice, but one made as Milly Ashford.

Quote:
Yes, now Milly will probably try to live life as Milly, not an Ashford.
Old 2008-06-24, 17:59   Link #14
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
I saw that Kallen was in next episode's cast I wonder how they will show it to us I'm thinking she might be wearing that dress as seen in the previous scans
Some people were talking about the Geass memory rewrite the Emperor might use on her but there are others ways to wipe a person's memories brainwashing/drugs can be as effective as well
I doubt it. It could simply be some scene with her talking with Suzaku or something. I'd prefer she didn't show up at Ashford anyway nor does it appear she will.

Why suddenly introduce something like that? Geass is the only thing I could ever see them using.

Old 2008-06-24, 18:04   Link #15
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a
Nina may have made Millay realize that she hadn't done anything by herself so far, so that might be what she'll want to do

Quote:
I think it's a bit too early for that, but who knows? Might turn out that Var (and Kang, I think) were right after all.

Quote:
Since Kallen's part of a powerful family, it's more likely that she'll just be released into their custody and placed under house arrest. But who knows, other scenarios - including the memory rewritte one - aren't impossible as well. At any rate, I think it's good that we'll most likely at least be given an idea of what becomes of her, instead of keeping her out of it for several episodes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday
Perhaps he has a problem with people being blind to the world or something, but who really knows?
Well, that may be it; he did mention that he dislikes the thought of young people doing nothing to change things... and in Code Geass, the more naive you are, the less you're actually trying to change the world, it seems (sorta)...

Last edited by DarkLordOfkichiku; 2008-06-24 at 18:14.
Old 2008-06-24, 18:04   Link #16
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Before the end.

Ah, I thought you meant the preview of next episode showing Millay distraught.

I don't see them marrying whenever at all period, because it doesn't look like a happy arrangement at all. It won't happen, considering the type of show Code Geass is.

But it might be interesting if Millay breaks up the engagement next episode. Might as well do it now. The wedding in the Chinese Federation should be enough evidence to her that Lloyd really isn't what she wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I think she will.

Llyod's VA did the voice of one of the Eunuch
Really? I'm not surprised. I can't stand it. To me, that voice feels like someone scraping nails over a chalkboard.
Old 2008-06-24, 18:06   Link #17
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't think we're ever going to see any wedding to be honest. I could also see Lloyd not having a problem with breaking it off.

Old 2008-06-24, 18:30   Link #18
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Lloyd just wanted the Ashford's Knightmare and that was his reason to agree to the wedding right?
Old 2008-06-24, 18:31   Link #19
etothex

I think Milly's new haircut is a good indicator of the new her she is going to build, one that doesn't need a useless male attached to it.
Old 2008-06-24, 18:33   Link #20
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
I think Milly's new haircut is a good indicator of the new her she is going to build, one that doesn't need a useless male attached to it.
I feel bad for Rivalz if that is the case
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories