AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2022-07-31, 02:37   Link #12741
Rezuga
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Anime/Manga

I started thinking about a couple of scenes from an Anime/Manga I saw several years ago and couldn't find any images based on what I remember. I believe it would fall under romance and school life catergories and possibly super natural.

The 1st scene I remember is they are on a school skiing trip, a blizzard happens and 2 students get caught up in it and can't get back to safety so they find a cave for shelter I believe.
1 of the characters is a tall atheltic boy the other is a loli. The girl passes out and to keep them both warm he puts her on his back underneath his clothing and spends the entire night building a giant snow sculptor

The 2nd scene I remember is the girl has a heart condition and has to go to the US for the surgery, while she is overseas the boy enters a skateboard competition, during the competition the boy screws up lands on his head and dies, we also learn that at the sametime the girl dies on the surgery table, there ghosts meet up. I think doctors were able to revive them though.

Pretty sure these 2 characters were side characters to the main ones. I feel like this might be part of a manga where the main character is a dude with extreme bad luck who finds out he is half angel.
Rezuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-15, 17:38   Link #12742
euoonqi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Need help finding anime

Please help - my friend is looking for an anime, she does not know the title, but here are the details:

There was a young lady that made dolls and one day decided to gift one of her dolls to a guy she liked. She gave him this doll when he was surrounded by a crowd of other guys, and she brought the doll in some type of paper wrapping. The guys started to laugh at him for being given a doll, and he got flustered and angry and smashed the doll on the floor.

If it helps - my friend remembers watching the anime back in 2004-2005 in Russia on TV (she doesn't remember the channel), so any suggestions you might have for anime that started after 2005 are out, and she said that the animation style looked quite old, so the anime may very well be from the 90's. It also could have been an anime film instead of a series, she does not know, she only remembers seeing the snippet on TV.

Her other friend that remembers watching the same anime said that she remembers that when the guy smashed the doll, the young lady started crying and ran away, and the guys continued to laugh. Then some time passed, they grew up, and they met again, and the young lady remembered the guy, but he did not remember her.

This is all the information I have, but if someone wants to ask questions, I can definitely pass it along because she is very invested in trying to find the anime. I know it's a long shot, but thank you anyway.
euoonqi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-05, 15:50   Link #12743
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by euoonqi View Post
Please help - my friend is looking for an anime, she does not know the title, but here are the details:

There was a young lady that made dolls and one day decided to gift one of her dolls to a guy she liked. She gave him this doll when he was surrounded by a crowd of other guys, and she brought the doll in some type of paper wrapping. The guys started to laugh at him for being given a doll, and he got flustered and angry and smashed the doll on the floor.

This is from the first season of original Sailor Moon!

It is....gimme a sec....

Episode 18: "Shingo's Love: The Grieving Doll"

You can read about it in detail here:

https://wikimoon.org/index.php/Shing...ul_French_Doll

I could be wrong if another show has the same scenario as this..but I'm 99.9% certain.
__________________
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-18, 07:20   Link #12744
KanuUnchou
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Hey, does anyone know this manga about a ghost girl bound to a school that gets stuck while passing through the walls (i distinctly remember her getting stuck in the blackboard while passing through the wall and starts writing chalk messages on it). It's a romcom kind of like tasogare otome. In another scene the guy was sitting out with his guy friend near the steps leading into the building or smthn and the guy was told he's too donkan-ish or smthn along those lines and that he won't find a gf. The MC guy fell roughly into this variety of generic look:-


Another detail is that it was scanlating in the last 5-6 years max only.
Oh also the messages she used to write on boards was "help help" to apparently highlight she got stuck in the blackboard while passing through the wall and it created this urban legend in their school. The MC got to know about it after meeting her (and she gets stuck at one occasion) and seeing her stuck and it was his eureka moment. It's a lighthearted rom com.
KanuUnchou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-13, 18:35   Link #12745
my hero
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
Can anyone help me with this
I need the name of the animal or manga about High Priest Augustine of the Elmo Empire and the Shadow Force and he has son and he will send him away to friend to be his teacher
my hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-01, 01:15   Link #12746
anime2004
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KanuUnchou View Post
Hey, does anyone know this manga about a ghost girl bound to a school that gets stuck while passing through the walls (i distinctly remember her getting stuck in the blackboard while passing through the wall and starts writing chalk messages on it). It's a romcom kind of like tasogare otome. In another scene the guy was sitting out with his guy friend near the steps leading into the building or smthn and the guy was told he's too donkan-ish or smthn along those lines and that he won't find a gf. The MC guy fell roughly into this variety of generic look:-


Another detail is that it was scanlating in the last 5-6 years max only.
Oh also the messages she used to write on boards was "help help" to apparently highlight she got stuck in the blackboard while passing through the wall and it created this urban legend in their school. The MC got to know about it after meeting her (and she gets stuck at one occasion) and seeing her stuck and it was his eureka moment. It's a lighthearted rom com.
Hi KanuUnchou, we're you able to find what you were looking for?

By chance could it be the manga version of "Dusk Maiden of Amnesia"?

(EDIT: oops you'd already mentioned it but it was a month later when the topic came up with my friend and I'd not remembered it was already noted until rechecking just now.. sorry.)


Title: Dusk Maiden of Amnesia (Tasogare Otome √— Amunejia)
Wiki(en): https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dusk_Maiden_of_Amnesia
Manga: 2009-2013 (10vol); Anime: 2012 (13ep)


It might have been translated further back then what you described, though.

I haven't read it but a visiting friend randomly brought up the anime today and I realized I knew the promotional art without being shown, but had forgotten the premise until they were describing it. It may not be it but I thought I'd mention it just in case. It had been on my list of things to consider watching in the past but I never got around to it. So I can't say that is it but maybe worth mentioning. If that's not it then just tell us know and I'll keep it in the back of my mind.

---
EDIT2: if not that then, It's not Pajama wa Kanojo. (not specifically tied around the school)

Actually, how about:

Title: Ushiro no Shindere-san (うしろノしんでれさん)
Wiki(jp): Wikipedia
Product Page(jp): Kodansa
Manga: 2010-2011 (1vol)
(Unfortunately suspended due to their other projects.)

If you still have access to a copy then check the first few chapters where she should get stuck passing through the blackboard

That may be when your searching for if you haven't found it yet.

Sorry about the false start before. I just suddenly came to Tasogare Otome by chance and rushed to suggest before rereading your past comment. Hope that helps if still needed.

Last edited by anime2004; 2022-12-18 at 05:46. Reason: Forgot it the title was mentioned.. oops; edit2: better suggestion now
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-05, 23:34   Link #12747
thebignumber3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
hi all, i need help with this anime
- i don't really have much detail. i saw it on a tiktok with the song suzume no tojimari

the tiktok had one scene in it and it was basically this girl being controlled or forced into the street where a truck is coming.
The boy (who forced her) was saying like "Dragon Slayer. Vampire Killer. Exorcist. ...."
sorry english is not my first language
thebignumber3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-24, 12:02   Link #12748
Tatsumi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
For Tatsumi:

I might recommend re-checking Chuunibyou (but season 2) since it did sound a lot like Episode 9, where Kumin's Uncle hurt his back and they have to go help their Aunt keep the Beach Cafe open for the day. Touka/sister (badass) shows up with her ladle and they joke that the little girl is her daughter. The battle on the beach and the 'aura'/powers are featured along with the usual bonk on the head. But no portal I can remember, though. Example screenshots/summary (uncle not mentioned there).

But if you've confirmed it's not it and since gotten to episode 9 (season 2?) then I might have one other suggestion for now. Could be mixing some things up, or other episodes; or might not be it. Check further below.





The past suggestion for "Squid Girl" did come to mind for me as well given the beach side cafe and while there are no formal magic powers, the manager would be considered a badass (but is the eldest), and there are often "battle" / "passion" auras. And while I don't remember any portals, the last episode or so (was it tv or ova..) had a giant whirlpool; but I think that part is likely not a match. Quick example of aura/fight/manager (youtube). No uncle I can remember, but there is a competitor that has a shy daughter.

Lastly, but maybe the best I could think of - older title maybe "Natsu no Arashi!" (Summer Storm!) ? The shop is set by an ocean at a questionable Coffee Shop / Cafe, where there are some powers involved, and the owner/manager might be considered a badass. I can't remember a portal as I did not watch all of it, but they can "Connect" with each other to time travel (like a circular hole effect), and there is at least one underground passage/cave at some point. Lots of episode screenshots on Random Curiosity (beware of fanservice in the show), like these for episode 12. There may be a past grandfather but not sure about uncle. There are sisters with one being a badass, but not a little girl in there I don't think?



I'm going to put this here for now so I don't forget since I can't find the past notes. Sorry for the wall of text."


Hi and thanks for all the brain cpu cycles! I looked at the suggested titles and so far no go. Something I should have mentioned is I am fairly sure the lady who runs the secret/hidden cafe is kitsune or neko, leaning towards kitsune. It was available when kill la kill came out so it's at least that old.
Thanks again everyone for all the suggestions!
Tatsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-03, 04:24   Link #12749
meimou
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Help finding anime

I remember someone showing it to me but I only remember watching a fight scene. Based on what I saw im guessing genre was most likely fantasy maybe action too and it didnt look old but not recent maybe late 2000’s? The anime had dull colors a lot of grays and the plot might have been the characters fighting over something important but take that with a grain of salt

The scene I watched was between two guys i only remember one
Pretty simple design had cat ears and tail he had dark somewhat short wavy hair may of been a dark purple

I know this is very little to work with but if it even reminds you of an anime I’d really appreciate the suggestion since im kind of desperate here

EDIT;nvm i found it. It was Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers, my memory was so off

Last edited by meimou; 2023-01-04 at 04:17.
meimou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-03, 23:48   Link #12750
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Black Cat or maybe Shugo Chara?
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-22, 10:33   Link #12751
Matpia
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Hi, I need help identifing an anime that I saw a couple of random episodes on TV and I have been tryong to identify it on my own for years. It should be AT LEAST 15-20 years old, possibly more. I don't know if it was an anime from Japan or just using the style, because I watched it dubbed in polish on a random channel (it would be awkward if it was a non-anime cartoon, my memory is fuzzy, but there were giant robots ;p). Pieces that I remember: it was a postapocalypic setting with parts of the world being a dessert. A girl(possibly a princes) finds a boy in the dessert whil escaping some politycal struggle. That boy gets to pilot a huge robot and fight I don't remember what. Aliens? Then there is a part where an army of robot tanks emerge from a swamp an start attacking th regular army of the country. And one general turns traitor with his army but they all get infected by something in their jungle base and turn into green zombies. This i all I remember or at least I think tht's how it went. I was very young at the time. I hope sombody recognises something out of this
Matpia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-26, 00:44   Link #12752
newtries
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Searching for an anime that I watched on a TV Channel about 6-7 years ago.

I'm not quite sure what the name was, but I vaguely remembered it had Marianne or Marianna something with Mari for the title. Or Maybe I misremembered it, i'm not entirely sure.

The main character(the Mari-something) had white hair?? She wore like a white colored-light dress, no long sleeves which overall looks really light to wear. There was also a kingdom with a village with people like Mari, I think they could do Magic or something??
Mari had two other best friends, a girl who I think was the king's daughter, and a boy.
Then another kingdom is forced to unite the two kingdoms or something, and the king's daughter(Mari's friend) has to marry the prince from another kingdom.
And then I remembered Mari left the kingdom and went to live in a house with a farm that's quite away from the kingdom, where she met like a little kid. And she sort of adopted him?? I don't know what happened to his parents. And Mari and the little boy went to a city where they rented a motel? And Mari worked as a waiter for the motel I think. And then there was like a festival where like the prince and the Mari's friend had a wedding or a coronation, and Mari went there to try to convince her friend to go back to her kingdom. But her friend was pregnant?
And then the little boy grew up and became a solider and married a girl.
It was almost near the end of the show.
Mari's friend who was pregnant had already given birth, and the prince hates her. She's in love with knight or something and next thing I remember there's a battle. The little boy went to war while the girl he married was giving birth. And Mari went to help her give birth?? And the little boy almost died, but then he was alive the next morning. And then things just kind of wrapped up and the end. Also, They rode like dragons at the end of the movie.

I know this storyline seems kind of messed up, but that's all I could remember. I really want to find this anime again, so I'd really appreciate your help!
newtries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-28, 04:47   Link #12753
anime2004
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtries View Post
I'm not quite sure what the name was, but I vaguely remembered it had Marianne or Marianna something with Mari for the title. Or Maybe I misremembered it, i'm not entirely sure.

The main character(the Mari-something) had white hair?? She wore like a white colored-light dress, no long sleeves which overall looks really light to wear. There was also a kingdom with a village with people like Mari, I think they could do Magic or something??
Mari had two other best friends, a girl who I think was the king's daughter, and a boy.
Then another kingdom is forced to unite the two kingdoms or something, and the king's daughter(Mari's friend) has to marry the prince from another kingdom.
And then I remembered Mari left the kingdom and went to live in a house with a farm that's quite away from the kingdom, where she met like a little kid. And she sort of adopted him?? I don't know what happened to his parents. And Mari and the little boy went to a city where they rented a motel? And Mari worked as a waiter for the motel I think. And then there was like a festival where like the prince and the Mari's friend had a wedding or a coronation, and Mari went there to try to convince her friend to go back to her kingdom. But her friend was pregnant?
And then the little boy grew up and became a solider and married a girl.
It was almost near the end of the show.
Mari's friend who was pregnant had already given birth, and the prince hates her. She's in love with knight or something and next thing I remember there's a battle. The little boy went to war while the girl he married was giving birth. And Mari went to help her give birth?? And the little boy almost died, but then he was alive the next morning. And then things just kind of wrapped up and the end. Also, They rode like dragons at the end of the movie.

I know this storyline seems kind of messed up, but that's all I could remember. I really want to find this anime again, so I'd really appreciate your help!
Update: Requester has confirmed the above as identified/correct (title from 5 years back is spoiler tagged below) through separate channels; just noting so others don't worry over it or if anyone comes here in the future through a search.


Hi! I just noticed this and sent to toss out one to check real quick.

In the first sentence or two I wondered about likely incorrect ones like "When Marnie Was There" but crossing "Mary and the witch's flower" to visiting society with other maybe similar folks. (Not those after the first small bit of reading).

Spoiler for hiding title/info in retroactive attempt to avoid spoiler by association for passerby (despite above original details; now that it is confirmed):

Update: newtries request above has been confirmed to be identified



I'm appending something unrelated in response to someone's past reply, if you don't mind. In case they see it checking later. It is unrelated to newtries' request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsumi View Post
For Tatsumi:
(Removed past reply text from above here)

Something I should have mentioned is I am fairly sure the lady who runs the secret/hidden cafe is kitsune or neko, leaning towards kitsune. It was available when kill la kill came out so it's at least that old.
When you said this, Kyoukai no Kanata instantly/suddenly popped into my head for a moment due to the small "hole in the wall" cafe/shop, other world/area, owner Ayaka (nine tail fox) and that quote. But otherwise could not think at the time that the rest sounded like it would match with helping out at a shop with an uncle (but there was a letter/postcards from family), beach, portal creation versus barriers/borders existing etc so I did not mention it as it likely would just be extra noise but am now tossing it in while making another reply just in case that seemed familiar and I happen to be forgetting the other parts were somehow in the series. I'd never ended up watching the summary and follow up movie, though. Mostly mentioned so someone that watched it more recently can say "no the rest definitely not" or to check but I would assume not at the moment. I don't remember much of the tunnel or there world passage but remember the blue area in caves to cross and discuss a few things. Unsure about little *related* quiet/shy girl/youkai (ayaka's little sister) having any matching or for the other characters. (The judge from the mini specials... Shindou Ai) It has been quite a while. Probably not but I planned to mention on my next comment if no other feedback from others. If anything, know if i suddenly bump into a better candidate I'll be sure to let you know, even if it's likely I don't know the one beyond the past guesses. Was pretty sure I could throw away neco arc(?) from tsukihime/typemoon universe related franchise coffee shop but guess I could mention that while here. haha. and as Tenzen12 mentioned about the hataraku maou-sama novels, the second season has now come and gone, just in case you previously saw it in the future before that anime aired the other year :'( (with the beach side cafe and badass owner and the not owner related but the toddler that is certainly powerful and related to swords). (Edit: oops I keep injection "sword" thinking it was brought up as an aspect of the original request, because the chuunibyou bit kept coming into mind, argh. I'll puge that from the memory)

Just in case it helps for later if you see this, to reduce some noise and guessing, do you remember if the kitsune-ish character had visible ears or animal features in usual interactions on was it hidden and implied?

Last edited by anime2004; 2023-04-06 at 02:23. Reason: Mobile phone misordered typos. :S Added Tatsumi extra note/weak guesses while here; newtries confirmed title identified
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-08, 10:56   Link #12754
anime2004
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matpia View Post
Hi, I need help identifing an anime that I saw a couple of random episodes on TV and I have been tryong to identify it on my own for years. It should be AT LEAST 15-20 years old, possibly more. I don't know if it was an anime from Japan or just using the style, because I watched it dubbed in polish on a random channel (it would be awkward if it was a non-anime cartoon, my memory is fuzzy, but there were giant robots ;p). Pieces that I remember: it was a postapocalypic setting with parts of the world being a dessert. A girl(possibly a princes) finds a boy in the dessert whil escaping some politycal struggle. That boy gets to pilot a huge robot and fight I don't remember what. Aliens? Then there is a part where an army of robot tanks emerge from a swamp an start attacking th regular army of the country. And one general turns traitor with his army but they all get infected by something in their jungle base and turn into green zombies. This i all I remember or at least I think tht's how it went. I was very young at the time. I hope sombody recognises something out of this
Wait a second, maybe (if not TV but a movie, I'll mention it just in case):
Spoiler for movie title/links:

but that isn't a TV series (unless it's misremembering or shown in pieces, and the zombie part may not match exactly).

I'm not sure about the green "zombie" aspect but there is a miasma (fungus like spores) that is a central threat/theme (and kills humans/animals). The desert and the meeting of girl(princess) and boy definitely match up, and there is some betrayal. There is also a base in the jungle/forest, and the "aliens" could be the "insects" which definitely will look alien like.
Spoiler for more about the movie:

The piloting a huge robot had me thinking about mecha anime (like Mospeada or a piece of robotech; or maybe Okawari-Boy Starzan for the forest versus other society and the robot group that causes trouble, but I've not seen but tiny parts of Starzan and it is probably not a match), but not much of the rest. Things like betrayal to help the actual aliens (or what they might think of as aliens) might match in order to strike a deal in secret to keep them away, or a foreign girl/princess that joins, but doesn't sound close enough. There are some mechanical tanks used but those not specifically robots. The movie I mentioned would likely be more better known and it's been adapted to several other languages at least, which I was trying to keep in mind.

In the Movie I suggested in the spoiler tag above, the boy doesn't pilot a traditional robot, but quickly gets to ride/fly with one of the massive airships for a short time, after piloting a smaller plane and the princess and both later fly on a smaller glider. Also, for the "part where an army of robot tanks emerge from a swamp an start attacking th regular army of the country"
Spoiler for more about the movie and tanks emerging:

I'm not sure if that is the right one but I wanted to bring it up just in case it is worth checking on or if it helps to clarify any aspects of it.

Last edited by anime2004; 2023-04-08 at 11:14.
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-08, 15:47   Link #12755
HashbrownMan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
anime/manga

I'm like 85% sure nobody knows what this is but uhhhhh

There's this taiwanese book (I think it's taiwanese but it might be chinese) comic manga type book about a boy who can barely write chinese symbols and found a robot that can do things with commands in the form of chinese symbols, like writing the chinese symbol for unbrella on the back/the top of the robot grants said robot a umbrella, then there's like I think some other robots in like the future books I THINK one of them uses a dice or something?

Sadly that's all I can remember, the last time I read it (so you guys know when it was made) was somewhere around 5 years ago?

So yea, I don't know if I will get an answer from someone or not, probably not, but I'll keep my hopes up.
HashbrownMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-23, 04:51   Link #12756
lolonhanlo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2023
I have very little information to go off because I read this manga when I was like 9 or 10. All I remember is that the main character has (I think) a larger than life sword, which doesnít narrow it down(I know). The individuals in the Manga are in a group together. The only sort of concrete reference I have is the front cover of the 4th volume of the manga. It features the only lady in the group with a crop top with a heart shaped hole in the middle of her cleavage with some writing either on her breasts or the top itself sayinf Ďput face hereí with an arrow pointing to the middle of her cleavage. Will be impressed if anyone can pinpoint this manga.
lolonhanlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-24, 23:20   Link #12757
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolonhanlo View Post
I have very little information to go off because I read this manga when I was like 9 or 10. All I remember is that the main character has (I think) a larger than life sword, which doesnít narrow it down(I know). The individuals in the Manga are in a group together. The only sort of concrete reference I have is the front cover of the 4th volume of the manga. It features the only lady in the group with a crop top with a heart shaped hole in the middle of her cleavage with some writing either on her breasts or the top itself sayinf Ďput face hereí with an arrow pointing to the middle of her cleavage. Will be impressed if anyone can pinpoint this manga.
Rave Groove Adventure?
I'm just guessing on the sword, that you read it a long time ago, and the girl having big enough breasts
__________________

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-27, 00:15   Link #12758
Corinthian_
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2023
saw anime preview on youtube

iím pretty sure the show was romance themed it had a school boy with black hair and teal ish green eyes with a school girl with purple ish hair and maybe a very light purple for eyes i canít really remember her well but itís in Japanese iím pretty sure the show itís kinda similar to ďk-on!Ē.
Corinthian_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-04, 12:25   Link #12759
KAMITATSU
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2023
hello it may be impossible to find it. so i saw a meme short video there is a seen of an teacher she is blond and have quite long hair she is an adult and she was huging the main character saying yees oh yees in very sexy american like voice
KAMITATSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-19, 09:54   Link #12760
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
I am looking for an old finished manga.

It was a master-apprentice school shounen that ran for 20, 30 or so chapters. The master was the main male protag who was a student and his apprentice was the main heroine who was also a school student. The male protag had a special magic that I think was one of the seven deadly sins Gluttony and the magic was manifested as a mouth across his chest that could fire magic but the magic also ate part of his emotions (because of that, he never gets embarrassed with the female protag). He loses the magic later on and that returns his emotions. Near the end of the manga, he finds his father who had a demon lord daughter or something (making the demon lord daughter the main protag’s half sister). The main hero risks his life at the end, with the heroine saying something like I rather lose the world than you in tears. Everyone survives though.

While the manga ended well, the story was notable for feeling very very rushed. There was an comedic epilogue involving the father, main hero, main heroine and the demon lord sister, I think.

Any help is truly appreciated.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.