AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2023-05-08, 08:03   Link #7881
zarmag
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Potential Sacred Gears evolve to Longinus?

so far Saji's Vritra sacred gear is a possible candidate to evolve into a longinus.
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-08, 08:19   Link #7882
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
so far Saji's Vritra sacred gear is a possible candidate to evolve into a longinus.
If Kiba could fuse his holy and demonic swords SG into 1 then it could have the potential as well
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-08, 10:56   Link #7883
Xuanwu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Although we talked about this before, I'm still nominating Toutetsu. It can eat just about anything and has better raw power than Canis Lykaon and Absolute Demise.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-08, 13:32   Link #7884
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
so far Saji's Vritra sacred gear is a possible candidate to evolve into a longinus.
If Saji wasnít such a power-idiot it would have already evolved into a Longinus his Sacred Gear. It has hax abilities able to harm God-class beings.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-08, 15:33   Link #7885
Xuanwu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
If Saji wasnít such a power-idiot it would have already evolved into a Longinus his Sacred Gear. It has hax abilities able to harm God-class beings.
Nah, Saji has always used his abilities like a technique-type since he first showed his SG. That's basically the style of Sona's peerage.

Plus, even in the DX 4 volume where he fought like a power idiot, we're told that he usually uses his SG in diverse ways to support his team members in the tournament.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-09, 15:24   Link #7886
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
so far Saji's Vritra sacred gear is a possible candidate to evolve into a longinus.
Zarmag I was thinking that perhaps Issei could give to Saji some of his blood or a gem of his armor that could cause a sort of evolution of Vritra's sacred gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
If Kiba could fuse his holy and demonic swords SG into 1 then it could have the potential as well
For fight the Eevie it seem that every character must need to have a power up, so I believe it could be possible that Kiba would be able to merged together his two BXB and the holy and demoniac swords.

I have even though that maybe Issei with Ryuuuteimaru could make weapons that could be used by his allies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Although we talked about this before, I'm still nominating Toutetsu. It can eat just about anything and has better raw power than Canis Lykaon and Absolute Demise.
Xuanwu maybe in the Slash Dog Volume that have to be released it would be show something about Toutetsu.

Maybe long the Azazel Cup or to fight the Eevie or the Malebranche Shigune will have something like a Abyss Side BXB that allow her to fight god class beings.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-05-14 at 07:14.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-12, 07:38   Link #7887
zarmag
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
If Kiba could fuse his holy and demonic swords SG into 1 then it could have the potential as well
During their rematch, Saji entangled Issei with his dark tentacles surely he absorb his power. I won't be surprise that will cause Saji's Sacred Gear to evolve to a longinus. So far his level is a Dragon King-class or Satan-class
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-13, 07:58   Link #7888
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
During their rematch, Saji entangled Issei with his dark tentacles surely he absorb his power. I won't be surprise that will cause Saji's Sacred Gear to evolve to a longinus. So far his level is a Dragon King-class or Satan-class
Why not?

The DXD need more longinus's user as possible and since the Eevie in their army have guys of Top 10, Dragon God and above Dragon God's tier then for me it would not be a problem if Saji get a power up that could seem random and rushed.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-13, 19:30   Link #7889
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
During their rematch, Saji entangled Issei with his dark tentacles surely he absorb his power. I won't be surprise that will cause Saji's Sacred Gear to evolve to a longinus. So far his level is a Dragon King-class or Satan-class
Both Saji and Kibas SG have the potential to evolve because it is abnormal to have more than 1 SG. Saji has the natural affinity to the dragon so permanent fusion is pretty much guaranteed. Kibas are normally polar opposites but his BB creates an instability. This could allow him to create holy demonic swords as just a base and create a new BB that transcends even those
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-14, 04:29   Link #7890
B214
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Zarmag I was thinking that perhaps Issei could give to Sanji some of his blood or a gem of his armor that could cause a sort of evolution of Vritra's sacred gear.



For fight the Eevie it seem that every character must need to have a power up, so I believe it could be possible that Kiba would be able to merged together his two BXB and the holy and demoniac swords.

I have even though that maybe Issei with Ryuuuteimaru could make weapons that could be used by his allies.



Xuanwu maybe in the Slash Dog Volume that have to be released it would be show something about Toutetsu.

Maybe long the Azazel Cup or to fight the Eevie or the Malebranche Shigune will have something like a Abyss Side BXB that allow her to fight god class beings.
1. Who is Sanji?
2. Saji already absorb Ise's blood into his SG in V5. That's why Vritra awakened.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-14, 07:18   Link #7891
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
1. Who is Sanji?
2. Saji already absorb Ise's blood into his SG in V5. That's why Vritra awakened.
My fault...

Yeah I remember, for that I wonder what could happened if Saji absorb the blood of current Issei that now have the powers of GR and Ophis?

At this point many of the characters must get a power up considering how strong the Eevie are.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-17, 07:58   Link #7892
zarmag
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
My fault...

Yeah I remember, for that I wonder what could happened if Saji absorb the blood of current Issei that now have the powers of GR and Ophis?

At this point many of the characters must get a power up considering how strong the Eevie are.
That depends the changes of the timeline, paradox, or the butterfly effect etc. Due Gasper and Issei's kids time travel. So their will be more longinus, super devils, etc.
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-17, 15:34   Link #7893
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Saji has the best chance to gain a Longinus. However I donít think he has a chance to become a super devil. However he could have the potential to become the next Diehauser. He is strong but is more tactical in nature. Though I guess depending it could also depend on just how much stronger his SG becomes after fusing. Maybe Issei should put him through the dragon fire obstacle course for a summer lmao
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-19, 04:29   Link #7894
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
That depends the changes of the timeline, paradox, or the butterfly effect etc. Due Gasper and Issei's kids time travel. So their will be more longinus, super devils, etc.
Speaking about possible Super Devils I wonder if it could be possible that Sairoarg could find a alternative to Breakdown The Beast and reach the Super Devil's level when he have to fight the Eevie? Maybe he would have to make a special training under Sun Wukong and Nehza for improving his Touki and get a new form thanks it.

Also there is the Malebranche that basically were called Sacred Gears of devils, it could be that Rias could use one of them?

For what concern Rias I was also thinking that maybe be one of the Heavenly Breast could also mean get a blessing/power up from Chichigami. Maybe Rias would temporarily became strong than Sizerch thanks Chigami or Issei.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Saji has the best chance to gain a Longinus. However I donít think he has a chance to become a super devil. However he could have the potential to become the next Diehauser. He is strong but is more tactical in nature. Though I guess depending it could also depend on just how much stronger his SG becomes after fusing. Maybe Issei should put him through the dragon fire obstacle course for a summer lmao
I remember that Ishi have said that there could still be some Vitra's SG that were not yet introduced in the story. If he haven't forgot that maybe Saji could have another HAX to add to his powers.

There is that Dragon Rage in which Bova lately was training under Crom maybe Saji too could have a special dragon's training.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-19, 08:37   Link #7895
Xuanwu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
I almost forgot about Dragon Range. Issei should go there to train for his dragon form.

Anyway, what do people think about Sefaira? As in, why do the Evies want her so bad? She probably has some kind of unique ability, but what could it be?
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-19, 16:33   Link #7896
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
I almost forgot about Dragon Range. Issei should go there to train for his dragon form.

Anyway, what do people think about Sefaira? As in, why do the Evies want her so bad? She probably has some kind of unique ability, but what could it be?
Well she seems to be related to one of the evies top brass since she also has the name Seraselbes. They could fear her potential is she is starts outright fighting them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Speaking about possible Super Devils I wonder if it could be possible that Sairoarg could find a alternative to Breakdown The Beast and reach the Super Devil's level when he have to fight the Eevie? Maybe he would have to make a special training under Sun Wukong and Nehza for improving his Touki and get a new form thanks it.

Also there is the Malebranche that basically were called Sacred Gears of devils, it could be that Rias could use one of them?

For what concern Rias I was also thinking that maybe be one of the Heavenly Breast could also mean get a blessing/power up from Chichigami. Maybe Rias would temporarily became strong than Sizerch thanks Chigami or Issei.




I remember that Ishi have said that there could still be some Vitra's SG that were not yet introduced in the story. If he haven't forgot that maybe Saji could have another HAX to add to his powers.

There is that Dragon Rage in which Bova lately was training under Crom maybe Saji too could have a special dragon's training.
If there is more SG for Vitra than that changes my opinion. If Saji does a proper dragon training and gain the rest of the SG then maybe he does have a chance at being a super devil.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-19, 17:05   Link #7897
Xuanwu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Well she seems to be related to one of the evies top brass since she also has the name Seraselbes. They could fear her potential is she is starts outright fighting them.



If there is more SG for Vitra than that changes my opinion. If Saji does a proper dragon training and gain the rest of the SG then maybe he does have a chance at being a super devil.
You mean potential, as in sheer power? Because people like Ophis and Great Red don't mean anything to the top echelon of ExE.

So I doubt it's sheer power. She's a miko, so I'm thinking some kind of divination ability.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-19, 17:16   Link #7898
zarmag
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
You mean potential, as in sheer power? Because people like Ophis and Great Red don't mean anything to the top echelon of ExE.

So I doubt it's sheer power. She's a miko, so I'm thinking some kind of divination ability.
She might be a candidate for Ise's Peerage
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-19, 20:58   Link #7899
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
She might be a candidate for Ise's Peerage
Well it is pointed out he has a mutation piece just as she is introduced. I doubt it is coincidence
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-20, 03:26   Link #7900
Xuanwu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
The elf and cyborg girls Ishi talked about for Issei's harem might also be from other worlds.

But I'm a bit surprised. I'd have thought Issei would date someone from Chichigami's faction if he had to marry an alien.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.