AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2022-10-09, 13:36   Link #21
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Definitely a rough start. Geeze, Akari implying that the girl Jiro likes might already be getting close with some other guy is quite the direction to take things right out of the gate. I get that she's not happy about the situation either. At least her directly costing them points right out of the gate did move things along.

I suppose on the positive side the couple swap rule does give them something to aim for. But oh boy...what a tough road. They kind of have to hope that most other pairs are a total disaster.

Didn't think Jiro would be this shaky from the trailers. He can't be this slow. She just said they needed to build up points. Of course she isn't ok with you, but if she wants to reach her real goal then she's got to make it work. It goes from Akari harassing him to basically having to babysit his mood swings.

Does feel like a show that is mostly going to be carried by the heroines. Rival guy is ok, but not much to say about him yet. Shiori and Akari are both too good for Jiro right now, but he's going to luck into ending up with one of them by the end of it .

Not super bad. The girls look good and are definitely the highlight. The premise is about as awkward as you'd imagine. Unless this is a class to prepare the students for arranged marriages not sure what the point is here. All the more so with the spousal swap rule set int place for the top students. But at least the girls are good .
Old 2022-10-09, 14:08   Link #22
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Not super bad. The girls look good and are definitely the highlight. The premise is about as awkward as you'd imagine. Unless this is a class to prepare the students for arranged marriages not sure what the point is here. All the more so with the spousal swap rule set int place for the top students. But at least the girls are good .
Gotta raise that Japanese birth rate in every possible way...

I remember checking out the manga a while back but the MC is more insufferable than I remember. Probably a toss up whether I stick with it.
Old 2022-10-09, 14:22   Link #23
Lex79

This is the series that gives me a really hard time deciding who I want Jirou to end up with since I like both Shiori and Akari.
Old 2022-10-09, 14:55   Link #24
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Definitely a rough start. Geeze, Akari implying that the girl Jiro likes might already be getting close with some other guy is quite the direction to take things right out of the gate. I get that she's not happy about the situation either. At least her directly costing them points right out of the gate did move things along.

I suppose on the positive side the couple swap rule does give them something to aim for. But oh boy...what a tough road. They kind of have to hope that most other pairs are a total disaster.

Didn't think Jiro would be this shaky from the trailers. He can't be this slow. She just said they needed to build up points. Of course she isn't ok with you, but if she wants to reach her real goal then she's got to make it work. It goes from Akari harassing him to basically having to babysit his mood swings.

Does feel like a show that is mostly going to be carried by the heroines. Rival guy is ok, but not much to say about him yet. Shiori and Akari are both too good for Jiro right now, but he's going to luck into ending up with one of them by the end of it .

Jiro has enough confidence to go for a full kiss in episode 1 .

Tags
love triangle