AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-01-20, 12:07   Link #41
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

We have nipples! I'm enjoying this a lot more than Chained Soldier in general honestly.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-20, 15:58   Link #42
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
We have nipples! I'm enjoying this a lot more than Chained Soldier in general honestly.
wait, really?, I watched and was censored!, where did you see it uncesored?

about the chapter, I just find silly that hime is jelous lol.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-20, 16:11   Link #43
magnuskn

Kinda surprised how ripped Satou is.
Old 2024-01-20, 16:18   Link #44
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
wait, really?, I watched and was censored!, where did you see it uncesored?
I saw nipples on Crunchyroll and one of the 1080 torrents. It was just a quick shot around 14:30 but still.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-20, 16:32   Link #45
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I saw nipples on Crunchyroll and one of the 1080 torrents. It was just a quick shot around 14:30 but still.
yeah I saw it in the cat site, I didn't know this would have uncensored version. Now I know for the next chapter.

this has been an special season.
Old 2024-01-20, 16:55   Link #46
Frontier

Well, collecting the Elf ring is not going well! The Elf Princess, Nefritis (Miyuri Shimabukuro!) wants nothing to do with Satou and her brocon big brother Jade (Masaaki Mizunaka!) is willing to lock him up in decades rather than let him speak to his sister. What's a Ring King to do ?

Though definitely getting freed by a busty and beautiful waifu like the Elder is the best way to pull a jailbreak .

Dang, there's some tragedy liked to the ring and Nefritis' family! Her and Jade's parents basically sacrificed themselves to use the Wind Ring to cut the elves off from society to keep them safe, but that also keeps them completely isolated from the rest of civilization. And that isolationist policy has deeply effected their children .

Dang, Saotou and the Elder really screwed up their stealth there! But I guess they needed an excuse to get Satou and Nefritis together...and the Elder is already putting them in the same bed and letting them get to work. Though the only action Nefritis can muster up is puking on herself and Satou. Though seeing her buck-naked with her big boobs was worth it .

Is there anything more satisfying than Peridot crushing Jade as a raging brocon ?

So it's not that Nefritis isn't interested in the outside world, she's read up about it all her life, she's just afraid because her kingdom is all she's ever know and she doesn't want to defy her parents. Yet seeing someone like Satou who went out of his way to follow his dreams has inspired her .

Too bad Jade finds them and Nefritis is too controlled by her brother. They were so close !

Hime is a bit jealous of Satou's luck with women, but it's cute coming from her .

This whole Ring dynamic can get super messed up, such as with Nefritis' aunt who was supposed to be the bearer of the ring but turned against and cursed her own people when they judged her and drove away the human man she loved, and that paranoia drove Nefritis' parents to cut off the kingdom from the rest of the world and leaving Nefritis to pick up the pieces. How is Satou going to fix this ?
Old 2024-01-21, 02:28   Link #47
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

...I've been half-joking when I said this was ripping off of Lord of the Rings, due to the JP title being the same with just wedding attached to it, but even the elves being completely immortal outside of their heart is the same, so now I'm suspicious

I see nipples in the version I watch too

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-21, 02:43   Link #48
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
yeah I saw it in the cat site, I didn't know this would have uncensored version. Now I know for the next chapter.

Can I has link to said site? Saw the episode and was instantly pissed at the censor.

With that said, man that scream from the brother was hilariously great, wasn't expecting it to be that guttural.
Old 2024-01-21, 13:15   Link #49
Estzero1

Quote:

Especially similar to Gushing, they even adding stuff that wasn't there before .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-24, 03:00   Link #50
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Unfortunately Jade is a special kind of jerk. Obsessed with his sister. But only kind of. More like obsessed to the degree of treating her like a prized object or trophy. Doesn't remotely care about what she thinks, says, or wants. She just exists effectively as his possession. Sure he doesn't want anyone to take his stuff, but that's about it.

The elves as a species just going from one bad decision to the next. They put themselves in a bad spot by being absolute psychos. Hopefully they didn't murder the guy the Princess had fallen for, but who knows. Then they just plain turn into a society of shut-ins. Great the barrier keeps them safe...for now. But I doubt that will even be the case by the end of the next episode. At the very least it's unlikely after burning the world around that barrier to ashes that the big bad wouldn't have the power to destroy a barrier created by the corpses of a pair of elves wielding a single ring.

Anyways. I'll say that Nefritis grew on me as the episode went along. No wonder she's messed up with how her parents basically put a curse on her own mindset and the way her brother turned out. She's got to overcome a lot to gather the will to take action. And certainly it's not easy to drop the barrier and go out into the world. But at least she seems interested to do that. Just needs some help to get there.

I feel for Hime, but that's part of the package. She already got a win beyond measure in having the guy she liked follow her to this world. Could have ended up married to that prince and be in a harem situation. At least the way this is going isn't the worst possibility.
Old 2024-01-27, 09:09   Link #51
scififan

It hurts Hime, but she has to convince the elf girl to join Satou's harem. Satou finds new enemy too strong to handle.

The newly identified boss reminds me about the frozen throne from World of Warcraft. Anyway, Satou's power is closer to defeat Marvel heroes.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-27, 09:42   Link #52
Frontier

Practically it makes sense to leave the Elf Kingdom behind when it seems like it's becoming too much work to get the ring...and they don't have a lot of time to waste to power Satou up before the Abyss Kings' forces consume the Earth. Though of course Satou just doesn't feel right leaving things with Nefritis how they are, especially when she's despondent and holed up in her room .

Though I guess the Abyss ends up making the choice for everyone when they manage to successfully invade, lead by the Abyss Knight. It's not only nice to see Jade shocked, but also Satou getting a Hime kiss power-up !

No surprise the Abyss Knight goes straight for the Wind Ring, though any excuse to see Jade get beat up is appreciated. Satou shows up right on time, but even he's still not powerful enough to get through the Abyss Knights' power. And Hime realizes that despite how much she loves Satou, she can only power him up so much .

Knowing her own insecurities and jealousies, it says a lot that Hime bit them down and pleaded with Nefritis to marry Satou, her own husband, to resolve the situation. The two girls are both princesses, and both lost their parents due to the Rings, but Hime doesn't want to let anyone else suffer as a result, including Satou. And the two girls share something else in common...feelings for Satou and recognizing how far he's willing to go for the both of them .

I love how the two girls come in swinging a sledgehammer and smash the statue of Nefritis' parents. And then she wastes no time kissing Satou and powering him up with the wind ring, which lets him finally defeat the Abyss Knight. +1 Elf Waifu and Wind Ring for Satou! And he's already waking up to both of his wives !

It was obvious the Abyss Knight was a woman, and I guess it makes sense that it's the siblings' aunt and former Ring Princess Smaragadi, the Abyss King having used her resentment towards her people and her own connecting to the Wind Ring to use her as an agent to attack. It makes you wonder if he has similar agents out there waiting to strike .

Satou is ready to let Nefritis know that he loves Hime but Nefritis is now all in on being Satou's second wife, down to bathing with him and Hime together buck-naked and trying to learn how to be the best wife she can be from Hime...who overcompensates and makes it sound like they kiss and have sex all the time. And then has to demonstrate when she's goaded into it...though I can understand Satou's reservation for having their first time be with an audience, in the bath, and peer pressured, though the ladies still enjoyed the show of his huge package .

But dang, buck-naked Peridot! Those massive honkers are works of art .

So Alabaster WAS the man whom Smaragadi loved, having left her so as to not trouble her any more and then becoming the Sage...not that she realizes this until after the fact. She seemed bitter that he left her and lived happily, but now she probably sees that he lived the solitary life of a Sage precisely because of her. To be honest she probably wouldn't mind how old he looks now so I was kind of wanting them to hook back up .

Nefritis makes peace with her parents' memory and her brother and resolves to journey with Satou now! And her adventuring outfit with the short skirt that exposes her legs is quite nice .

Peridot was one of the original Ring Princesses? The original Ring King was a lucky man...or I assume, because it sounds like things are never easy for the Ring Princesses. Hopefully Satou is able to make them all happy .
Old 2024-01-27, 15:50   Link #53
grecefar

Aw he had a chance of threesome but he just keeps putting it off.

Seeing periot uncensored already makes this anime worth it.
Old 2024-01-27, 16:06   Link #54
magnuskn

<sigh> Dude should just go for it. Ah, well. Japanese men. At least the fictional ones.

At least Rudy knows whats what.
Old 2024-01-27, 17:08   Link #55
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
But dang, buck-naked Peridot! Those massive honkers are works of art .
Not to forget those green/black nips.
They are rare in Anime, as usually they are bright pink shade.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-27, 21:02   Link #56
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Wow we're opening this episode with so many things going wrong. Leaving is just a dumb decision period. You think they'll let Satou back through the barrier if he leaves now? And if they get most of the rings but don't have them all is there any chance to win here? They are actually within the barrier. This is the only time to be going for the wind ring.

Thankfully the monsters make their move before the main characters can make a bad decision. Only the stupid Jade has to carry the hat of making bad choices. So absolutely full of it over that wind barrier. I'm sure even if the whole world was reduced to ash that one barrier would totally be fine long term...

Not sure I love the choice by Alabaster there. Feel like he owed her a bit more honesty considering he got a good look up close on how badly his original decision paid off. Whatever he thought was doing for her sake...the results speak for themselves. The woman he loved was turned into an agent of evil. Up to and after that point her life was nothing but misery. Her younger sister took up the role of protecting the ring but turned the kingdom even more paranoid and that misery was dropped even onto Nefritis. Yeah, he managed to run away this time too, but he has to know she'll figure out who he is eventually. All he's doing is putting off the next meeting and that's presuming he doesn't die on this journey. Whether in his youth or at an old age...that sage sure is lacking wisdom.

At least things with Nefritis actually went well. Krystal managed to get her out and into the world. No longer shackled by the restraints her parents put on her. And thankfully an attempt by Satou to build some line that differs Hime from the other girls was cut off. He's marrying all of them and has to wrap his head around that. Even if he could draw the dividing line within the harem that would only limit the power he can tap into anyways because the bonds with everyone besides Hime wouldn't be as legitimate. It's all or nothing here.

I don't blame Satou for not going for it at that moment. Peridot is a big deal. But I'd also turn down having a voyeur for that sort of thing.
Old 2024-01-28, 00:32   Link #57
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
<sigh> Dude should just go for it. Ah, well. Japanese men. At least the fictional ones.

At least Rudy knows whats what.
To be fair it's not the sex he has a problem with but the timing .
Old 2024-01-28, 04:35   Link #58
Lex79

Yeah, must not be a great feeling when you realize you can't be the only one for the boy you love but have to share with other girls. And even if Sato tries to keep things platonic with the other wives, Hime can't allow that now that she pleaded Nephritis to marry him because that would be waaaaay too selfish.
Of course, this outcome is far better than the alternative than the alternative of a loveless marriage and I'm sure Sato will do his best to make all the girls the happiest they can be.
I wish the Sage and the princess get back together by the end of the series because I like happy endings by I'm assuming it won't happen because she's a side character who might not appear anymore and the author might want to push the message that the current generation is different and will be ab,e to make things work for the first time.
Old 2024-01-28, 20:29   Link #59
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
I wish the Sage and the princess get back together by the end of the series because I like happy endings by I'm assuming it won't happen because she's a side character who might not appear anymore and the author might want to push the message that the current generation is different and will be ab,e to make things work for the first time.
But that would also be kind of cruel to the princess. He is clearly a very old man and doesn't have long to live. Unless he can somehow prolong his live, getting back together would only make the princess live through losing him right away for the second time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
To be fair it's not the sex he has a problem with but the timing .
I can agree with him this time, but the first time was pretty much OK as they were alone, there was a good mood, etc.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-28, 21:07   Link #60
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
I can agree with him this time, but the first time was pretty much OK as they were alone, there was a good mood, etc.
That's fair. I think it was just post-confession and officially getting together, he needed more time to process everything .

Tags
fan service, harem