AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-01-29, 01:27   Link #61
Alchemist007
*Author

I'll be surprised if he does it with any of them before all 5 are assembled, though even then...
Old 2024-01-29, 02:22   Link #62
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
But that would also be kind of cruel to the princess. He is clearly a very old man and doesn't have long to live. Unless he can somehow prolong his live, getting back together would only make the princess live through losing him right away for the second time.

I can agree with him this time, but the first time was pretty much OK as they were alone, there was a good mood, etc.
I love the idea of them being able to at least enjoy together what little time is left and to think that would be worth more that the pain of a second separation, but I guess it's also a subjective thing. Of course that's a fantasy world with magic so the sage turning young again would be ideal, maybe even too much...I wouldn't mind but I can see people complaining it would be too convenient as a solution.
Old 2024-01-30, 09:51   Link #63
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2024-01-30, 11:01   Link #64
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Nefritis is the complete package .
Old 2024-02-03, 09:36   Link #65
Frontier

I love how it's not Satou having sexual fantasies about Hime in full housewife mode and going down on her in bed...it's HIME! Who is also dreaming about him going down on Nefritis instead, because she's starting to get really self-conscious about how well Satou and Nefritis are getting along .

Marse seems to have a vested interest in going to the Land of Water and seeing the Dragonfolk...though the OP kind of gives away why .

But conveniently the Land of Fire, Needakitta, shows up along their way! A traveling and mobile city of hot cat people who barely wear clothing and known for their warrior prestige !

I love how Hime is willing to take care of Nefritis to keep her and Satou away from each other and give Satou a glimpse of her panties when they climb a ladder up into the city...and then get stuck with Nefritis who is torn between freaking out and puking from the new situation and marveling at all the stuff she read about in her books. Also of course she believes elf ears are better than cat ears !

Nefritis is surprisingly self-aware of how close Satou and Hime are, and seems to appreciate seeing how much they truly love each other, but that also just makes her self-conscious about her own feelings for Satou and whether she can truly care for him more than admiration and fulfill her duty as a Ring Princess. Hime spent so much time being jealous of her that she never took the girls' own feelings into account .

Figures that a warrior society of cat people would have a princess that is not only their strongest warrior and courts men through arena fights but also wears the skimpiest outfit that does a great job of showing off her big boobs and finely-toned butt cheeks .

If no other warriors could hold their own against Granart, it's not too surprising Satou couldn't...but dang, he didn't even last two seconds !

Satou's got warrior training with Marse and a lap pillow with Hime to help him recover and get motivated for the rematch, though Nefritis is trying to find room for herself between Satou and Hime. Also I guess if he's got strong magic power, he's free to use it against Granart, but that might require him being on really good terms with both Hime AND Nefritis .

I love how Satou and Marse are talking about Marse's background in a sauna room complete with naked cat girls getting massages. And then when a cat lady in nothing but a towel offers up a massage, Satou can't help but take her up on that offer...only to end up with a muscle man masseuse. But he's every effective .

Dang, Granart isn't even officially part of his Harem yet and she's already getting naked in front of him and letting him feel her body! Satou you lucky dog !

Granat is tired of fighting men weaker than her and the repeition of her courting matches and is willing to throw her rematch against Satou and fulfill her duty as Ring Princess just to be done with it...but Satou doesn't want to win like that, and he'll take her on and win with all that he has !
Old 2024-02-03, 17:02   Link #66
Huh...?

Thick Choco with Melons and Deep Pink Cherries is always great, especially if it comes with Cat Ears and a Tail

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-03, 19:21   Link #67
grecefar

Granart design is great.

I don't blame Hime of being jelous if the guy who was pinning for you for a long time is now spending all his time with another, but thing is that Hime didn't see the way Satou was treating Nefritis. Like Nefritis said, he is like a father.

Looking foward to the match, Satou should suprise now that Granart managed to provoke him.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-03, 22:32   Link #68
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I know Satou's all provoked and fired up but...she makes a fair point. She took up the courting because she wanted someone stronger than her sure. But she doesn't appear to be an idiot that's oblivious to the situation of the world. It'd be pretty short-sighted of her to decide the world can be doomed just because Satou at present can't defeat her. Sure, if he got all the other rings first that would really ensure he wins. But that'd be a waste of time when he's already here. Saying she'll throw the fight may sting his pride, but it's not an improper offer.

Obviously good for Satou's arc and his relationship with her to beat her properly. If she doesn't respect him the amount of power the ring will give is going to be diminished. But it's not like Satou is thinking like that anyways .

Things are already tricky with two Princesses and it's bound to get tougher as they go along. Hime has to deal with jealousy. Nefritis is dealing with feelings of inadequacy and feeling less legitimate a wife. It's something they need to get through. And honestly Hime as the main wife and everyone else just kind of harem girls probably won't be good enough for their main goal here. Hime had to know that when she put that ring on Satou in the first place. They are going to have to find a way to make it work.

I'm far more interested in Marse and his situation. And honestly that could get pretty tough. Would also explain why he was willing to take on this Ring King role initially...This current situation seems like a pleasurable easy mode compared to what is probably coming up when they do make it to the Kingdom of Water.
Old 2024-02-03, 22:33   Link #69
Estzero1

At first I was a bit annoyed, that were skipping stuff, but after checking the chapters they are just changing the placement of some scenes, which is fine as long as nothing interpersonal is lost in doing so.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-04, 04:31   Link #70
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Why is her Nip censored?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-04, 13:41   Link #71
Lex79

Being strong and capable means that you can support your husband, but also that you won't be cared of in the same way as the sheltered princess...the life as the main wife isn't easy for Hime.
I have to admit that it took me a while to confirm there were two distinct dragon girls on the opening, I was a bit worried that there was going to be netori later in the series.
Old 2024-02-04, 13:48   Link #72
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Being strong and capable means that you can support your husband, but also that you won't be cared of in the same way as the sheltered princess...the life as the main wife isn't easy for Hime.
I have to admit that it took me a while to confirm there were two distinct dragon girls on the opening, I was a bit worried that there was going to be netori later in the series.
Yeah, one is obviously Satou's Ring Princess while the other is the one Marse is apparently in love with.
Old 2024-02-04, 14:20   Link #73
grecefar

I didn't notice and saw the opening again, yeah there are two dragon girls. I agree it would've bad if the one the prince love is going to be the ring princess.

It would be different if the prince was a scumbag.
Old 2024-02-05, 00:43   Link #74
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I'm going to be honest...I couldn't tell if the dragon girls were different people or not. Can throw me over the coals for that one . Because I wasn't sure how dark or messed up they were going to want to make this.

It makes sense for the girls to be different people. At least in terms of Marse seeming to be perfectly happy to pass on the whole Ring King business. If the girl he's interested in isn't the ring princess that would be a good reason to not want to get married to someone else. Maybe his drama is more about his responsibility and position still not giving him the freedom to do what he wants even if he's not the Ring King.

Oh well. Now can look forward to Satou gathering his willpower and score a win. Though I think that's mostly going to be about the two princesses sorting through their own feelings and upping their "bond".
Old 2024-02-05, 15:05   Link #75
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
It makes sense for the girls to be different people. At least in terms of Marse seeming to be perfectly happy to pass on the whole Ring King business. If the girl he's interested in isn't the ring princess that would be a good reason to not want to get married to someone else. Maybe his drama is more about his responsibility and position still not giving him the freedom to do what he wants even if he's not the Ring King.
Yeah, Mars was all too happy getting rid of the Ring King title for his love to be one of the princesses. I can imagine it being quite impossible to add sixth to the 5 princesses and also his girl not being too eager to share with the other five. On the other hand, now that Mars is no longer Ring King even if there is some opposition he should be able to push through with enough willpower.

Though it seemed more like Mars was sad that he didn't have the same kind of drive to go for the only girl he likes no matter what as the MC had, so maybe it won't be so hard from now on.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-10, 09:38   Link #76
Frontier

You know you're a Harem protagonist when you wake up in bed with a girl sleeping right on top of your crotch! And Nefritis is practically coming onto Satou, especially with her boobs hanging out like that! And Satou thinks she's just there to give her some advice and suggestions...but now, she was basically throwing herself at him so he'd do something, and he didn't get the hint! Poor girl .

Well, it's nice to see Satou's sword skills genuinely improving even if he's still not on Granart's level .

Hime jealous at Satou feeling up another woman's naked body...it should be her, not Granart! And she can't deny her own sexual fantasies .

I love how Nefritis is looking like an Ewok in the audience during the rematch between Satou and Granart .

So the Abyss King can just drop one of his rings for some rando to pick up and become an Abyss Knight? Is the Abyss Knight basically the Abyss King possessing someone? He remembered fighting Satou in Romca .

Wow, so the cat peoples' warrior heritage isn't just for show! They actually are trained and skilled warriors who just so happen to be hot cat girls in skimpy outfits! And they make short work of the dragons the Abyss Knight summon .

Granart welcomes the challenge of the Abyss Knight but she can't do any damage against the overwhelming heat emanating from him, but Satou won't give up, either winning this fight or his rematch against Granart, and that resolve lets the two team-up and use Satou's rings and Granart's blade to defeat the Abyss Knight .

Satou wants to keep fighting, not just for the sake of genuinely beating Granart but to impress Hime and look cool in front of her. Nefritis helps Hime realize the truth and in response she cheers on Satou in the best way possible...by saying they'll have sex if he wins! He can't lose now !

So there's a sentience behind the rings? And with their help, Satou is able to defeat Granart! And now she's a blushing maiden in love who wastes no time planting a kiss on Satou, giving him her ring, and letting him know she is more than ready to start getting busy .

Of course, first things first, it's time for Satou and Hime! It's just too bad Satou is exhausted so he falls asleep on a naked Hime (while still cupping her breast). Although Hime sure tried to make an effective morning after moment and making Satou think he just forgot their first time (at least she said it was amazing though, right?) Too bad naked Nefritis and Granart were there too watching the whole time so they could get ready for their turn .

Time for a party! Complete with Hime in a Needakitta outfit! Even if she has to drink to curb her own jealousy! But Satou still wants his first time to be with her and no one else...even if that means waiting until they return to his world to do it. But better watch out for Granart, she turns into a lust-fueld beast around catnip! Good thing Hime and Nefritis can team-up to knock her out !

Last edited by Frontier; 2024-02-10 at 09:56.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-10, 12:43   Link #77
scififan

Even the girl with the warrior spirit wish for the romantic encounter. In several isekai manga, the girls from the beast human tribes fall for the strongmen, as the basic instinct. I still don't know which manga started this trend.

So, the ring has its own conscious, or AI. Satou was able to win the match by the ring's future knowledge. While everyone else thinks Hime's promise for sleeping with Satou boosts his power, teh girls know otherwise. For whatever reason, Satou decides to save all girls' and his innocence for another day. No wonder elf elder had the wild guess, which Satou's controversial behavior will change the outcome, unlike previous ring kings.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-10, 13:32   Link #78
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

The show really is awkwardly walking the line. At this point just have a fade to black where it says they did it. Setting up a ridiculous "let's do it back on Earth" just makes me roll my eyes. Will try to stretch my hope that this has some tactical benefits. Gathering the full force of the harem before anything advances or something.

The Abyss Knight was probably the most pathetic it's been the entire show. The threat level was set to minimum. The army of monsters accomplished nothing and he was beaten in a couple minutes. I know there was hard work put into it, but I'm feeling that the more rings they assemble the more of a joke this thing is going to become. All the more so if the best it can do is grab random people to possess.

The path forward remains a bit of a frazzled one. Hime is going to have to really face her reality here. The more she loses to her own jealousy the weaker Satou is going to be. Thankfully adding more rings is going to cover for that right now. But despite the Abyss Knight turning into less of a threat, the main antagonist won't be so easily handled. Especially considering the awkward distance that's forming between the characters.
Old 2024-02-10, 16:33   Link #79
grecefar

first was it wasn't the best place, then it wasn't the best mood and now he wants to wait until they are back to earth?

go fuck yourself!, I wanted to drop right there, thank god for granart and that this is uncesored.
Old 2024-02-10, 17:02   Link #80
magnuskn

Oh, god... just get on with it, damn it. This Japanese soyboy BS is really getting tiring.

Tags
fan service, harem