AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-19, 09:29   Link #761
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Its better that Ashido is a filler......that way Rukia can have a short term fling with him; a last escapade before he disappears and she settles down with Ichigo for domestic bliss and boredom.
Oh nooo, Rukia must stay true to Ichigo, always, or I'll start sending some unpleasant letters to Kubo
Old 2008-01-19, 11:52   Link #762
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Pesche Gautiche and Ishida Uryuu showed me some chemistry in the latest episode.......... and they both wear white too. They could be an awesome couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Oh nooo, Rukia must stay true to Ichigo, always, or I'll start sending some unpleasant letters to Kubo
I'm a big supporter of Rukia x Ichigo myself...........converted by OD from my heretical Ichi x Ori leanings. But I think he needs a little jealousy to push him in the right direction. A Rukia summer romance with Ashido would all be for the greater good.
Old 2008-01-19, 13:26   Link #763
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
I dont see Ichigo and Rukia happening sorry guys. Although they do have chemistry in a lot of ways its more of a strong friendship, then a couple. I think Kubo had plans to get Rukia and Ichigo together but then changed his mind so to give Ori some development (ie. her growing feelings for Ichigo). Otherwise she would continue to recite names for the rest of the series. So i see IchiXOri as a more logical couple.
Old 2008-01-19, 14:09   Link #764
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

If one sided love with ZERO chemistry does happen . Heck it will be every stalkers dream come true ,worse Emo Stalkers .The aftermath I phear the intelligence levels of suceeding Kurosaki’s Gene Pool
Old 2008-01-19, 14:57   Link #765
Kakashi
カカシ

They have chemistry and Inoue got 3rd in her class so she is fairly clever. Also Rukia is kinda not alive and not human so how would u counter that?
Old 2008-01-19, 15:20   Link #766
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I really dont think Kurosaki Kun ning 20 times /sec is called chemistry . Also Ichigo is dead . if you want to debate about this take it to the

Birth, Aging and Death In Soul Society
Old 2008-01-20, 15:24   Link #767
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
If one sided love with ZERO chemistry does happen . Heck it will be every stalkers dream come true ,worse Emo Stalkers .The aftermath I phear the intelligence levels of suceeding Kurosaki’s Gene Pool
ROFL.

So true. I would rep you if I could. (I knew I liked you for a reason)

WARNING. THE IMAGES POSTED BELOW HAVE NOT BEEN ANIMATED VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK.
See the difference

WARNING: The following three linked pics are taken from manga chapter 270!

http://i14.tinypic.com/6nupz7d.png
Spoiler for Click after you view image:

http://i15.tinypic.com/6xv09q9.png

Spoiler for Click after you veiw image:

To save you the trouble...of pulling this outhttp://i11.tinypic.com/89q2b14.png

Spoiler for Same as before...with the clicking:

That's your pick and I accept that...But it won't happen. Kubo has made it clear many times...

Spoiler for savin space:

My new crack pairing AizenXOrihime...The Smex factor is off the chain!

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-01-27 at 00:07. Reason: added manga spoiler warning =P
Old 2008-01-20, 16:21   Link #768
Nu Gundam

Ichigo x Orihime

'Real' evidence beats conditional, deductional, and circumstantial evidence one-hundred percent of the time.

This is very subject to change, though. The balance of evidence could shift one way or the other.
Old 2008-01-20, 16:25   Link #769
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Gundam View Post
'Real' evidence beats conditional, deductional, and circumstantial evidence one-hundred percent of the time.
One Sided attempt at a Rape Kiss is real evidence for a Two sided love . Damn no one should be convicted of Rape / Stalking then coz its Love .

One of these days I am going to break into Jessica Alba's house and try to kiss her when she is sleeping. Apparantely it turns out thats the only me and Jessica Alba can become canon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
My new crack pairing AizenXOrihime...The Smex factor is off the chain!
Orihime is too cool for Aizen
Old 2008-01-20, 17:28   Link #770
Kakashi
カカシ

Geta Boshi do u dislike Orihime or are you just enthusiasticly IchiXRuki?
Old 2008-01-20, 20:48   Link #771
Nu Gundam

Quote:
One Sided attempt at a Rape Kiss is real evidence for a Two sided love . Damn no one should be convicted of Rape / Stalking then coz its Love .

Missed the point entirely, but okay......

Ishida X Nemu look nice togethor, but there's nothing really there.
Old 2008-01-20, 23:31   Link #772
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Missed the point entirely, but okay......

What Geta means is...Almost stealing a kiss from someone who's unconscious after you crept in their bedroom (Uninvited) is usually called sexual assault and you usually go to jail, for such things. That's not love...it's called stalking. I tell you what...You try that with the person you like and lets see if you get the girl/guy or prison time.
Quote:
Ishida X Nemu <---Exactly...insert OrihimeXIchigo then say that they... look nice togethor, but there's nothing really there.
At Geta...I think Aizen's to cool for Emo-Hime... but they look good together...

Okay...You got me! I just want to see her with anyone other than Ichigo...Even the Old guy...Arrancar.
Old 2008-01-20, 23:48   Link #773
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
What Geta means is...Almost stealing a kiss from someone who's unconscious after you crept in their bedroom (Uninvited) is usually called sexual assault and you usually go to jail, for such things. That's not love...it's called stalking. I tell you what...You try that with the person you like and lets see if you get the girl/guy or prison time.
Well, she did heal Ichigo of his severe injuries and she was about to be kidnapped..........Ichigo wouldn't begrudge her that moment of weakness and needing companionship. I agree that Ichigo and Orihime won't have a romantic future together, but I doubt she'll ever get the courage or evil to brutally rape him.
Old 2008-01-21, 00:03   Link #774
electronicmaji
Banned

Rukia is mine bitches!

no one can have her but me
Old 2008-01-21, 07:59   Link #775
Nu Gundam

Quote:

At Geta...I think Aizen's to cool for Emo-Hime... but they look good together...

Okay...You got me! I just want to see her with anyone other than Ichigo...Even the Old guy...Arrancar.

'real' evidence is when it can be seen, or heard. By her own admission, she likes Ichigo.

And, considering my above statement, 'real' evidence beats everything else. I conclude that Ichigo X Orihime is most likely, and therefore, that's what I think will go down.

End of Story.

Spoiler for ...................:
Old 2008-01-21, 12:06   Link #776
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:

'real' evidence is when it can be seen, or heard. By her own admission, she likes Ichigo.

And, considering my above statement, 'real' evidence beats everything else. I conclude that Ichigo X Orihime is most likely, and therefore, that's what I think will go down.

End of Story.

hehe agreed. these guys cant take that IchiXOri is gona happen.
Old 2008-01-21, 13:30   Link #777
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Also the IchiXruki Vs IchiXOri debate, we won by a long shot see for yourself * Ichigo and Rukia? or Ichigo and Orihime?

Quote:

Real Evidence for what ?

Quote:
One Sided Love

/

Unrequited Love

Heck every knows that. Do you have any evidence at all, that Ichigo likes Inoue ? It takes two tango you know
Old 2008-01-21, 14:00   Link #778
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Also the IchiXruki Vs IchiXOri debate, we won by a long shot see for yourself * Ichigo and Rukia? or Ichigo and Orihime?

Real Evidence for what ?

Heck every knows that. Do you have any evidence at all, that Ichigo likes Inoue ? It takes two tango you know
That thread should be reopened, imo...that subject is still a BIG one.

Quote:

End of Story.

Umm wasn't it obvious that she was in love with him...You didn't know that Orihime was in love with him before that?

Did that admission cause their non-existent relationship to progress? No.

He doesn't even know it happened.

This is a Shounen...the hero always has at least 3 women in love with him (And sometimes a few guys) Does that mean he loves them all?! NO.

HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS...."I finally remembered why ...I wanted so badly to save you" ...implies more then friendship.

He's never said anything about Inoue (He barely talks to her!)

I tried to explain here...I think you should read it.

IchiRuki is kubo's canon couple...face it!

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-01-22 at 08:52.
Old 2008-01-21, 21:06   Link #779
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Bleach OD I couldn't agree with you more
Old 2008-01-21, 22:40   Link #780
Nu Gundam

Quote:

Umm wasn't it obvious that she was in love with him...You didn't know that Orihime was in love with him before that?

Nope, not at all.

Quote:
Did that admission cause their non-existent relationship to progress?
Well, if she loves him, there is half of what is needed there. Which is more then what Ichigo and Rukia have right now.

Quote:
IchiRuki is kubo's canon couple...face it!

It's nice to meet you, Mr. Tite........Oh, wait!

Bunch of hopeless Romantics in this thread.

Last edited by Nu Gundam; 2008-01-21 at 22:41. Reason: Closing a tag
Closed Thread