AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Romance is in the air. Multiple selection available!
Layfon x Felli 148 58.96%
Layfon x Nina 84 33.47%
Layfon x Leerin 103 41.04%
Layfon x Gorneo aka --LayGor-- 12 4.78%
Layfon x Mei 43 17.13%
Layfon x Naruki 33 13.15%
Savaris x Layfon x Dixerio 12 4.78%
Dein Dee x Dalshena 7 2.79%
Dein Dee x Nina 2 0.80%
Harley x Nina 11 4.38%
Layfon x Kallian 5 1.99%
Felli x Shante 15 5.98%
Layfon x Other 11 4.38%
Other x Other 20 7.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-16, 13:42   Link #41
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Whatever happens Layfon gets fanservice ...i think it means that.
Old 2009-02-16, 15:18   Link #42
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
*waves Fon-Fon X Felli flag*
Old 2009-02-16, 17:57   Link #43
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i doubt there'll be much fanservice in this show.. fanservice in the traditional sense means panty shots, cute girls in vulnerable positions.. etc. he'll have a harem, no doubt about that..
Old 2009-02-16, 18:23   Link #44
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i doubt there'll be much fanservice in this show.. fanservice in the traditional sense means panty shots, cute girls in vulnerable positions.. etc. he'll have a harem, no doubt about that..
I'm pretty sure maid costumes and breast grabbing count as fanservice. Also, they snuck in a few shower and changing room scenes.
Old 2009-02-16, 18:38   Link #45
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
I'm pretty sure maid costumes and breast grabbing count as fanservice. Also, they snuck in a few shower and changing room scenes.
thats hardly fanservice.....well to me anyway

I'm jumping on the Fon-Fen band wagon, the lastest ep has em looking like a couple

and also Felli has Fon-Fon whipped
Old 2009-02-16, 19:22   Link #46
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
An Harem ending is surely good, but i raise a Layfon X Nina, i hope for a big development for her personality
I like Felli too, but surely not Lilin, because is a obvious relationship.
Old 2009-02-16, 20:01   Link #47
prototype_sky

So the ending song is sung with multiple version with each of the main heroines. which one do you think is the best? IMHO Felli was the best duet then Nina and finally Leerin
Old 2009-02-16, 20:11   Link #48
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

watching ep6, i am wondering if we need to add Naruki the cop girl onto FonFon's harem list.
Old 2009-02-16, 20:13   Link #49
TrueKnight

you mean ep 6, dude? yea I agree Narki could be added in the list. Fon-fon's such a stud he's not satisfied until he got 'em all lol. -_-;
Old 2009-02-16, 20:26   Link #50
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
you mean ep 6, dude? yea I agree Narki could be added in the list. Fon-fon's such a stud he's not satisfied until he got 'em all lol. -_-;
She's an honorary member, possible new recruit.
Old 2009-02-16, 20:58   Link #51
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Even the city spirit wanted to know what was in the letter
Old 2009-02-16, 21:35   Link #52
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ She has more of a chance than Mei

Personally why it is idealisic to think Fonfon x Felli, a part of me seems to think that Nina has more of a chance seen as Fonfon doesn't seem like the lolicon type...at this point in time that is

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2009-02-16, 21:52   Link #53
TrueKnight

To be frank, so far up to ep 6 in the anime the one that's currently ahead is Leerin because of that kiss in ep 1. But, somehow until ep 6 Fon-fon manage to build up relationships and intercations equally with Felli and Mei for them to hide the Lilin's letter desperately, heck, even out of no where helping poor Narki with her weakling police squad patrols which possibly ends her in the competition also. Nina well she's like Lyuze from Casshern acting all emo and inferior from Fon-fon's power but will without doubt fell for him as the story goes if Fon-fon's continue acting all nice to her lol.
Old 2009-02-16, 22:56   Link #54
sniperz

Layfon has 4 imo ;X
Old 2009-02-16, 23:06   Link #55
TrueKnight

Dude, that 4 are actually 'by default' and are already automatically given whom are Nina, Felli, Leerin and Mei. While the current addition love interest is currently Narki.
Old 2009-02-17, 00:19   Link #56
Voitan

I'll also join my interest in the Felli x Layfon pairing for the good chemistry, but with the possibility of some sexy arguments and revelations between Nina and Layfon later in the future to slide it in her favor.

I'm not interested in childhood friends who have yet to show more than a few scenes. I hope she's an utter bitch to the other girls, I'd love that! Hell it may make me decide to side with her then... Mmmm...
Old 2009-02-17, 01:40   Link #57
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Picturing LayfonxNaruki, something just seems kind of off.. It's hard to describe but yeah. Then again she just entered the fray sooo..

Not much is known about Lilin 'cept the childhood friend binding, and that she scored a touchdown before Layfon left Grendan. Need more details about her..

Nina is just gloomy atm, here comes "the new guy" who needless to say toys with her in the practice sparring match, at least that's how she sees it anyway. When he activates GAR mode and like rapes everything it blows her mind.

I guess to her Military Arts is serious business so it makes her when she sees Layfon not use any of the immense power he has, with him screwing around and all.
Spoiler for ep 6 scene:
The bar is set too high by Layfon and Nina is trying to chase it to no avail. This is getting in the way of a possible "friendly" relationship.

There's obviously something there in Felli but it's kind of difficult to see at least for now, she's slowly changing from her "I hate being used" to "if it's necessary" due to Layfon's influence but she comes with the "show no emotions" which is part of her class description.. Like all male leads, Layfon makes a great kicking bag.

Mei is just ehh.. Typical hero complex. The fact that she implodes every time she hears Layfon's name or sees Layfon is hurting her already low chance.

Layfon himself is just a really nice guy. He bags people just by doing favors. Sheesh.

About the fairy.. I don't even wanna know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
So the ending song is sung with multiple version with each of the main heroines. which one do you think is the best? IMHO Felli was the best duet then Nina and finally Leerin
Same order for me too.. Something about Leerin/Lilin's full version seemed kind of.. off. Felli's was great though.

Last edited by CybEssen; 2009-02-17 at 02:44.
Old 2009-02-17, 02:28   Link #58
Redlar

I can see Naruki falling for Reifon, but as for having a chance... It would be very interesting, but five romantic interests might be a bit much...

I prefer Leerin's version over Nina's version, but Felli's version is at the top.

Spoiler for This is the scene from Volume 11:
Old 2009-02-17, 02:42   Link #59
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
If i am not mistaken they're won the match(cause the flag that stands on the pole is the 17th squad's, and it's remained almost untouched). The thing why Nina was nervous because Lay-Fon did almost anything and without sweat. It's terrified Nina a bit and somehow felt dishonoured because everything was done by probably Lay-Fon...
Perhaps there's many good scenes with Fon-fon and Felli, but the former not showing much interest to her...Watching the last ep with subs, the ep7 preview's subs signs some new Nina x Lay-Fon development...
Old 2009-02-17, 03:16   Link #60
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post
Nina is just gloomy atm, here comes "the new guy" who needless to say toys with her in the practice sparring match, at least that's how she sees it anyway. When he activates GAR mode and like rapes everything it blows her mind.
I think it has more to do with her wanting to become stronger than her being jealous or upset about his actions.

Quote:
I guess to her Military Arts is serious business so it makes her when she sees Layfon not use any of the immense power he has, with him screwing around and all.
Spoiler for ep 6 scene:
The bar is set too high by Layfon and Nina is trying to chase it to no avail. This is getting in the way of a possible "friendly" relationship.
That Nina chases that bar is why I really like her. I think she'll eventually get much stronger as the series progress. The others in the team members problems as I see it is that Felli doesn't want to try and Sharnid doesn't seem to want to take a risky shot (serious problem for a sharpshooter). I think that Nina and Layfon already have a friendly relationship hopefully they make more progress soon on the romantic side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
If i am not mistaken they're won the match(cause the flag that stands on the pole is the 17th squad's, and it's remained almost untouched). The thing why Nina was nervous because Lay-Fon did almost anything and without sweat. It's terrified Nina a bit and somehow felt dishonoured because everything was done by probably Lay-Fon...
Perhaps there's many good scenes with Fon-fon and Felli, but the former not showing much interest to her...Watching the last ep with subs, the ep7 preview's subs signs some new Nina x Lay-Fon development...
No, I'm pretty sure they lost. Duo (forgot his real name) even mentioned to Layfon that he should have told them earlier, he was still injured from the fight in Ep5, so they could have forfeited. I think the match was more to show that Nina was releasing that without Layfon at 100 percent they are a really really weak team. I'm pretty sure she was off doing her own special training to get stronger in Ep6.

I support Nina X Layfon. I think she's the best person for him to stop running away from whatever he's running away from. She's mature and in Ep6 unlike the other girls wasn't a chicken and just gave him the letter. I think she and him have the best relationship so far.