AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-12-22, 13:00   Link #1381
Cinocard

Nah, we just Wish so. Till now Shigure feeling for Kenichi is still just our guess, based on the perception of Miu.

It seems too good to come true
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 15:08   Link #1382
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Why is nosebleeding always considered lust?
Old 2008-12-22, 16:09   Link #1383
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

That's right. It's not Shigure's naked body, it's, hm, my allergies. All that pollen, you know...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 16:55   Link #1384
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
LOL He thinks about her naked, he respects her, that could easily develop into love that way, I think from her conversation with Miu she revealed that she likes him as more than just a master would adore a student. but that's what I read into it, based on her expression and what she said.
Baka Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 17:18   Link #1385
kokolores

Come on, he's a guy, moreover he's a teenager who's never gotten some. Reacting to a hot woman is completely natural
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 18:04   Link #1386
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
I agree, but you dont see him thinking of miu naked.
Old 2008-12-22, 19:13   Link #1387
kokolores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Ronin View Post
you don't see him masturbating either
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-23, 10:17   Link #1388
Baka Ronin

Wtf does that have to do with anything? why would that be put into the comic? that is the most pathetic thing I have seen on this thread thus far (and it certainly does not belong here).
Old 2008-12-23, 11:45   Link #1389
NoLongerSane

Thank you Tri-ring for the sneek peeks. Looks like an interesting chapter this week. From the looks of it, is Kenichi going to spare with Takeda with just boxing skills? If that is the case, I am giving Takeda the advantage. Also, does anyone find Akisame and Shiba's little rivalry a little funny. The sad part is that the diciples are taking the brunt of their tomfoolery.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-23, 11:56   Link #1390
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
Yes beecause that would be nasty.
Old 2008-12-23, 13:28   Link #1391
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
Quote:
Wtf does that have to do with anything? why would that be put into the comic? that is the most pathetic thing I have seen on this thread thus far (and it certainly does not belong here).
I believe kokolores was suggesting that Kenichi does think of Miu naked but it's not shown. Anyway he's never seen Miu naked so it'd require more imagination than it would to visualise Shigure who he's seen naked twice. Recently he got smothered between Miu's breasts and had to banish away his lustful thoughts which suggests his mind sometimes wanders in that direction about her as well.

Quote:
I agree with your assessment of Kenichi's possible love interests, with one exception. I think Shigure has more romantic feelings for kenichi than you seem to be noticing. Does anyone else agree with me?
I reckon I covered every emotion Shigure might logically be feeling but at the same time if the mangaka decides to make it love I wouldn't be suprised. Anyway looking at Shigure's behaviour without Miu's commentary it seems that my assesment is correct but due to the complete absence of such emotions before meeting Kenichi the feelings are percieved as being more than they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Why is nosebleeding always considered lust?
Some cultural thing in Japan. I don't think showing guys sporting a prominent bulge would be appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Thank you Tri-ring for the sneek peeks. Looks like an interesting chapter this week. From the looks of it, is Kenichi going to spare with Takeda with just boxing skills? If that is the case, I am giving Takeda the advantage. Also, does anyone find Akisame and Shiba's little rivalry a little funny. The sad part is that the diciples are taking the brunt of their tomfoolery.
Doesn't look like his using boxing only in the pics in the Shinpaku Alliance he's using his knees which suggests he's using Muay Thai at the very least but I expect he's using all styles as usual
Old 2008-12-23, 16:00   Link #1392
Baka Ronin

it looked like Shigure was smiling and blushing to me. If that's not attraction then I'd like a woman to step forth and give her opinion.

Last edited by Baka Ronin; 2008-12-23 at 16:01. Reason: taking out unnecessary info
Old 2008-12-23, 19:20   Link #1393
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Well even if you're right Shigure is still quite socially stunted so she's unlikely to ever make a move or rather she'll make moves that aren't recognised as moves.In addition Kenichi has eyes only for Miu so whilst he might be warm for her form he's unlikely to make a move on her in the same way he hasn't taken advantage of Renka's seeming willingness despite him finding her attractive.
Old 2008-12-24, 08:02   Link #1394
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I want the next chapter !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 10:41   Link #1395
Baka Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I want the next chapter !

You are not alone in this desire.
Old 2008-12-24, 14:38   Link #1396
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Merry xmas everyone !!

I asked Santa to make mr. Matsuena Syun work 24/7 as a present and give us daily releases ^_^
Old 2008-12-24, 15:00   Link #1397
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

It's (the scanlation) out on Mangahelpers
Old 2008-12-24, 16:16   Link #1398
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

The chapter is out on mangafox
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 17:03   Link #1399
NoLongerSane

The chapter was very interesting indeed. For one, I enjoyed the interaction between Akisame and Shiba was very funny to look at. I have seen Akisame angry, but for him to lose his temper because his mustach was made fun off was priceless. Lol at Shigure for being the chosen one to shave Shiba's face if he loses. I am overjoyed to see that Takeda is showing off his skills, especially the way he blocked Kenichi's attack and countered. And what a counter!
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 18:18   Link #1400
Rashou

lol, just imagining Akisame without his mustache! Of course I doubt that Akisame will lose the bet (maybe they'll tie). Seems like Takeda's really going to push Kenichi in this fight. I, for one, am glad. I would've hated for Kenichi to have surpassed him that much. Only thing I've wanted to see more than this rematch would be Kenichi vs. Tanimoto again.

Nice Kitty!
Rashou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen