AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-09-17, 00:12   Link #15341
KikeLyne

Given kurumi's personality its really hard to imagine herself becoming inverse unless it was a huge bombshell dropped on her.

But even so, even if that bombshell is dropped on her, i say she will just shrug it off and continue on, whether she is inverse or not.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 00:32   Link #15342
nightsword

So why did Muku seal her emotions?
nightsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 00:32   Link #15343
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikeLyne View Post
Given kurumi's personality its really hard to imagine herself becoming inverse unless it was a huge bombshell dropped on her.

But even so, even if that bombshell is dropped on her, i say she will just shrug it off and continue on, whether she is inverse or not.
It could be a trauma she forgot came back to her like with Nia. Or perhaps someone just killed a lot of cats. That would raise hell on earth with her
Old 2016-09-17, 00:44   Link #15344
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Be patient, my friends. Inverse Kurumi will surely come. We shall be graced by her magnificent form.

P.S. Where's my Moegami?
Old 2016-09-17, 00:56   Link #15345
AB079
Banned

I remember Kurumi has part of her memories missing, maybe (and this is pure theory) if she can get them back or ar least face Phantom in a battle she will turn to the dark side of the force and become a sith lord

As for the inverse form of her hmmm... the normal dress is already kind of dark, maybe this time we will see something different, like the normal dress is the dark one and the inverse is bright and full of color. Oh man can't wait for the next volume.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 05:25   Link #15346
AP24

Makes sense Kurumi is next cause Shido has now already sealed all spirits other than Kurumi and the First Spirit. Kurumi can finally 'eat' Shido now that he has all the power in him that Kurumi needs.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 05:51   Link #15347
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
On Kurumi going Inverse, I think there's a much more simple cause. She's been running around collecting strength and intel on how to stop what happened 30 years earlier with the first spirit, but it all hinges on her ing the Twelth Bullet to travel back in time. Whatever the reason is for her doing this it's undoubtedly very important to her. If Shidou ends up sealing her powers (either he manages to get a kiss from her or maybe she just kisses him in a playful mood, either way it's strongly hinted that Kurumi has feelings for him or at least likes him), the realization that she can no longer accomplish her goal that she's strived so hard and killed any people for could throw her into a deep enough despair that she would go Inverse.
Old 2016-09-17, 05:55   Link #15348
novalysis

What if Kurumi is permanently in Inverse form? It could help explain further how unhinged she often comes across.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 06:00   Link #15349
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
What if Kurumi is permanently in Inverse form? It could help explain further how unhinged she often comes across.
Impossible. She uses Tzaphkiel, not Lucifer. Plus Tachibana has implied she will become inverse, not that she is inverse. And Ratatoskr and DEM seem to be able to differentiate between a normal and inverse spirit by looking at the flow of spirit power (positive or negative)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
On Kurumi going Inverse, I think there's a much more simple cause. She's been running around collecting strength and intel on how to stop what happened 30 years earlier with the first spirit, but it all hinges on her ing the Twelth Bullet to travel back in time. Whatever the reason is for her doing this it's undoubtedly very important to her. If Shidou ends up sealing her powers (either he manages to get a kiss from her or maybe she just kisses him in a playful mood, either way it's strongly hinted that Kurumi has feelings for him or at least likes him), the realization that she can no longer accomplish her goal that she's strived so hard and killed any people for could throw her into a deep enough despair that she would go Inverse.
No yeah, I agree, it's likely very simple. Like...Anyone remember the Homulily ending in MadoMagi Portable? I expect her to be shown that whatever she tries to do, it's pointless. This pushes her into despair, inversion, battle, win, hope restored, kiss, dere Kurumi for all. Calling it now.

Last edited by Dark Rose Princess; 2016-09-17 at 06:11.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 06:30   Link #15350
GotEffed2RageQuit

Or just knowing that she doesn't have any chance against the First. Or, killing the First means she disappers too which makes her feel DESPAIR that she also want live a normal life/with Shidou... you know.

Dere Inverse Kurumi...

News report: Total anemia cases spike in 2017.

P.S. Do you use browser or app?
Old 2016-09-17, 06:35   Link #15351
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotEffed2RageQuit View Post
Or just knowing that she doesn't have any chance against the First.
Unlikely as a cause. When she knows already that she can't beat the First then she should be in despair which is not the case.
That's why she changed her direction to go after the trio. So whatever causes an inversion should have another reason.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 06:36   Link #15352
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Or just knowing that she doesn't have any chance against the First. Or, killing the First means she disappers too which makes her feel DESPAIR that she also want live a normal life/with Shidou... you know.
She knows that; found it out in Volume 13. Her goal is to kill Westcott, Ellen and Woodman now - the ones responsible for summoning the first - so she wouldn't try to fight her.
Old 2016-09-17, 08:35   Link #15353
Ragna92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
Yep, that answers the question when we will see Kurumi next time. If that's the case then we probably know what will be on the cover. I take a step further. I'm calling it. Inversed Kurumi will be on cover #17.
I'm starting to think there will be no inverse kurumi. However I'm pretty sure her past will play a big role and the only way to seal her will be for Shido to help her overcome it.

If she does inverse, I can see her being in full control.

Now the question is will this be a 2 volume arc or 1?
Old 2016-09-17, 08:35   Link #15354
GotEffed2RageQuit

Well duh, been months since I last read it... is V13 Nia?
Anyway, will she kill them in this timeline or in the past?
Old 2016-09-17, 08:42   Link #15355
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Well duh, been months since I last read it... is V13 Nia?
Anyway, will she kill them in this timeline or in the past?
Nia Creation, yes.
She didn't say, though I would assume the past, to kill them before they summon the first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna92 View Post
I'm starting to think there will be no inverse kurumi. However I'm pretty sure her past will play a big role and the only way to seal her will be for Shido to help her overcome it.

If she does inverse, I can see her being in full control.

Now the question is will this be a 2 volume arc or 1?
Tachibana has heavily implied she will, and given the unexpected appearances of Inverse Nia and Inverse Mukuro, I will be very surprised if we don't see Inverse Kurumi.

Funnily enough, so can I.

Now there's a question. I'm going to guess two? Normal Kurumi on V16's cover, inversing at the end, Origami-style, and Inverse Kurumi on V17's cover, being sealed at the end.
Old 2016-09-17, 11:49   Link #15356
SineMora
Wait for it...

Finally! An inverse date! Inverse>Normal, we have evidence! Origami and Tohka, they're so lovable it's evil... When they're inverted... And damn that harem scene... And finally the asskicking I've been waiting for, Ellen, order a new ass from Wesmug, cause we're about to tear you a new one!

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 14:40   Link #15357
Superbia

If the author really wanted to break Kurumi to make her Inverse one option is that she goes back in time to try to stop the arrival of the first spirit and when she doesn't manage to stop her arrival she tries to negate the space quake using the same technique Kotori used to stop the one she was making before they fought.

But what she wouldn't know is how Kotori said that if it isn't set at the right magnitude it could end up amplifying it's power and she ends up being the reason the first space quake did so much damage. That could easily cause her to snap.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 20:32   Link #15358
cyberdemon

was hoping there would be some spoilers out by now but only the final page has been mentioned
Old 2016-09-18, 05:39   Link #15359
RegulusNemea

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
was hoping there would be some spoilers out by now but only the final page has been mentioned
The translator already started though
But no vol.15 translation if he found a copy of his translations elsewhere outside the group he's posting in due to plagiarism issues.
Old 2016-09-18, 08:24   Link #15360
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
There is spoiler already, just search the right places.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy