AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-07-29, 22:23   Link #2381
ReddyRedWolf

Anybody else thinking she looked like Renka when she was young?

LoL fires between us. Elder was thinking of literal fire.

Though it could be Elder was an oblivious idiot. But hey even Kenichi doesn't catch girls around him like him. (Like Shigure)
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-29, 22:30   Link #2382
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Well first of all Kenichi isint trying too attract girls it just happens lol. I do find it funny that all the girls that have fallen for Kenichi, fell for the fact he is very honorble and his sense of justice too protect others and lets not forget his "cute cowardly heroism" is also one of the main facts that is actually making others boys and girls want too protect him lol hahaha.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 00:54   Link #2383
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Maybe that's why Kenichi reminds Elder of his youth: nothing to do with martial arts, it's just the harem. I wonder how many of his discards turned evil?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 02:17   Link #2384
kujoe
from head to heel

The comparison would only be true in that sense is if Elder can convert Mikumo to their side after beating her in a fight. (Make it happen, dammit!)

Mikumo seems to have a cute mischievous side to her too, somewhat like Chikage in fact. The way she covered her face with her hand and blurted out such a comment leads me to believe that perhaps there's a lighter side to her personality as well...

Dear god, the epic potential there makes me want to see that even more.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 02:41   Link #2385
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Mikumo is one of the more interesting Yami, she's the first one to have a conversation with the Elder like that. She also has the most experience in battles out of all of them if you take her age into consideration.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 04:18   Link #2386
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It's rude to ask a woman her age...but I bet she's many many decades ahead of us
Loved the elder's response to her comments, I was expecting some :O or 0_0 instead of hysterical laughing. Kenichi always makes me want MOAR!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 13:38   Link #2387
qwertzu

Here's something nice for fans of Chikage.

On the club sunday homepage you can download a desktop clock that has changing images of Chikage-chan. (You have to install Adobe Air first).

http://club.shogakukan.co.jp/ins/kndc.html
qwertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 14:28   Link #2388
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
The comparison would only be true in that sense is if Elder can convert Mikumo to their side after beating her in a fight. (Make it happen, dammit!)

Mikumo seems to have a cute mischievous side to her too, somewhat like Chikage in fact. The way she covered her face with her hand and blurted out such a comment leads me to believe that perhaps there's a lighter side to her personality as well...

Dear god, the epic potential there makes me want to see that even more.
No, my point is that she was part of Elder's harem, and good, when he was young. He doesn't need to convert her now. (Though maybe Kenichi needs to lose a few girls to the darkness...)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 15:05   Link #2389
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
It's rude to ask a woman her age...but I bet she's many many decades ahead of us
And still looks like a MILF

"The blazing fire between us"

"Actually...that was just the burning building and tanks..."

I wonder if the Elder had fallen in love before...hmm...

And I gotta give some empathy to Ethan since he wants to protect her sister so his reason for winning isn't exactly evil. It is the people using him that are. He is sorta like Kenichi in mentality but it was a shame that she got stuck on the wrong side at the start so he never had a chance to be "good"...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 16:31   Link #2390
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
No, my point is that she was part of Elder's harem, and good, when he was young. He doesn't need to convert her now. (Though maybe Kenichi needs to lose a few girls to the darkness...)
Elder's harem..? Oh, how I wish that were true. *high fives Elder*

And Kenichi's harem? Who is part of the group anyway? The only ones I can recall are Miu and Renka. Glasses girl is such a side character that she arguably doesn't count anymore. Shigure is also possible, but she isn't doing anything about it, and the jury is still out for Chikage. Ah well, regardless of that the only one among Kenichi's admirers right now who can succumb to the darkness is... Miu.

Perhaps Chikage is the same, but she hasn't been fully converted yet. And a dark Renka would probably just be good ol' Renka ten times the mischief.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 18:28   Link #2391
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
And still looks like a GMILF
Just a minor correction.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 20:53   Link #2392
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Elder's harem..? Oh, how I wish that were true. *high fives Elder*

And Kenichi's harem? Who is part of the group anyway? The only ones I can recall are Miu and Renka. Glasses girl is such a side character that she arguably doesn't count anymore. Shigure is also possible, but she isn't doing anything about it, and the jury is still out for Chikage. Ah well, regardless of that the only one among Kenichi's admirers right now who can succumb to the darkness is... Miu.

Perhaps Chikage is the same, but she hasn't been fully converted yet. And a dark Renka would probably just be good ol' Renka ten times the mischief.
I think you forgot about Raichi. She has a very strong martial arts ability and also love plants like Kenichi.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 20:59   Link #2393
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I think you forgot about Raichi. She has a very strong martial arts ability and also love plants like Kenichi.
Umm Raichi likes Earth not plants.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 21:07   Link #2394
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Umm Raichi likes Earth not plants.
Fair enough. But you could consider her part of Kenichi's harem. As for the upcoming chapter, I really do hope the Mikumo and the Elder at least spar a little. As for Ethan, I have been wondering at that time at the D of D when Deigo gave Rachel her orders to eliminate Sho, who would have given Sho more problems if both siblings would have attacked him? Rachel or Ethan?
Old 2009-07-30, 22:33   Link #2395
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Fair enough. But you could consider her part of Kenichi's harem. As for the upcoming chapter, I really do hope the Mikumo and the Elder at least spar a little. As for Ethan, I have been wondering at that time at the D of D when Deigo gave Rachel her orders to eliminate Sho, who would have given Sho more problems if both siblings would have attacked him? Rachel or Ethan?
I never thought of her not a part of his Harem. Mikumo vs. Elder that would be an epic match even more so then the other two master fights. Hmmm I wonder who Sakaki is going to fight.

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-07-31, 07:44   Link #2396
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Probably the oni-masked guy, Sakaki seems to be the most "normal'' master around, so fighting someone serious fits him better...(for example, I can't begin to think of a Mikumo VS Kensei match)
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 15:49   Link #2397
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Probably the oni-masked guy, Sakaki seems to be the most "normal'' master around, so fighting someone serious fits him better...(for example, I can't begin to think of a Mikumo VS Kensei match)
Mikumo would slap him around silly like. That and he would be doing all he can to either grab her or take a couple of risque pictures.

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-07-31, 16:36   Link #2398
iwubanime
FMP wubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzu View Post
Here's something nice for fans of Chikage.

On the club sunday homepage you can download a desktop clock that has changing images of Chikage-chan. (You have to install Adobe Air first).

http://club.shogakukan.co.jp/ins/kndc.html
Not a huge fan of Chikage, but that's still pretty neat. Can anyone take any pictures of the pictures or describe them? Are they pictures we've seen or new ones? I don't feel like installing yet another thing, just to see them
iwubanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:10   Link #2399
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Would prefer one of Renka/Shigure or Mikumo, but Chikage is pretty fun.
Old 2009-07-31, 19:15   Link #2400
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwubanime View Post
Not a huge fan of Chikage, but that's still pretty neat. Can anyone take any pictures of the pictures or describe them? Are they pictures we've seen or new ones? I don't feel like installing yet another thing, just to see them
They are pretty much pictures you have seen. Two of the images used are Chikage in her battle uniform and in her school clothing. The newer one is her in that two piece bathing suit.

Tags
shounen