AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-12-09, 03:40   Link #38601
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Urataros like character is very easy to integrate into cecilia's story. Though it involves a lot of sexual harassment and justified violence.

This prince you speak of reminds me of sieg. Whom if I base upon would also be an equally fit and funny character to push up against ceci.

...love triangle? Conniving sleaze versus baka-ouji for ther heart of the red sonia(did I get that right?). Gahahaha
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 04:54   Link #38602
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

If anything, he's very playful, DRAMATIC, and rebellious....which he did because he's feeling insecure, he's always compared to other, more successful and well known princes. Him meeting Cecilia changed it all.

"I felt like crying to see two beautiful maiden duke it out in a brutal, unfriendly match. But I do realize, we have a mission to restore the balance of power. I've always envied my outstanding relatives, but always forgot that great power comes with great responsibility. Since the first time I stepped inside this armor, I've decided not to surrender... till I rendered inop"
- Ridgewell Swift, also known as Ridgewell Elderswift Windsor, Prince of Kent
Old 2012-12-09, 05:33   Link #38603
Eratas123

I finished every project. After this week, I'll be back for writing.
Old 2012-12-09, 08:37   Link #38604
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Stratos's OC are fifty fifty, and perfectly justified, he doesn't even FIGHT the heroes
Don't have a reason to do that, do I?

Quote:
I don't want to repeat this mistake because I'm not confident enough.
Another reason why I decided to re-write Athena in the first place

In fact, I'm going to steer the story into a space-race of some sort; while the other IS are busy shooting the crap out of each other in the name of sport, a lone unit is secretly developed for its initial, prime purpose which is space exploration.

And no, it's not just fly into space. It's flying into space, doing independent research on other planets and, given the time, other galaxies.
Old 2012-12-09, 09:58   Link #38605
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: Well... Alfred Knight, the bodyguard, isn't so noble. He's just doing his job, albeit unwillingly. Doing a job for a childhood friend, free of personal charge at that.
Old 2012-12-09, 19:43   Link #38606
Eratas123

Can you get jailed for killing criminals or other felons?
Old 2012-12-09, 20:38   Link #38607
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Can you get jailed for killing criminals or other felons?
.........I am really disturbed by that statement (I will reveal why later)

You see, Vigilante is actually against the law. Which is why you don't see people carrying shotgun, hunting down criminals.

Taking law into your own hand is a straight no-no. There have been cases like that but nothing is as serious as......(read below)

====

Now for reason why I felt disturbing:

Dude! Killing another human being is against the law. Just because that guy steal your stuff doesn't give you the right to kill him.

The only exception:
Not if you kill in self-defense.... which means your or others life is in danger and not you actively seek out criminals to kill.
Old 2012-12-09, 21:29   Link #38608
demino_hellsin
That one guy

My obsession with integrating Alfred into a fanfic has just devolved into a sadistic love triangle.

Chelsea likes Alfred who used to have a crush on Chelsea but now likes Cecilia who isn't really interested in him but is willing to give him her time of day.

Brain... wat r u doin? Brain! STAHP!
Old 2012-12-10, 00:52   Link #38609
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Here's my boomstick, do what you should do

Old 2012-12-10, 01:13   Link #38610
DarkJak2050

That's nice right there...

Here's what Ratchet carries! (Flak Cannon)

DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 01:39   Link #38611
demino_hellsin
That one guy

BANG!

I think it's dead... WAIT! OH GOD! NO!

It's back! only this time with a scene.

blargh!
Old 2012-12-10, 06:49   Link #38612
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

When I look back at the replica drones, there still questions remain unaswered and others unsurfaced which brings me to include this scene:

Spoiler for Source...?:

What do you guys think? I might as well give you three guesses on who's the one providing them the data.
Old 2012-12-10, 07:09   Link #38613
Eratas123

@ Treme - I meant only hardcore criminals. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get a single slap for killing the Joker, because no one in their right mind would charge you anything for it.

@ Senpai - Looks like the Fallout Holorrifle. Take a look"

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Holorifle
Old 2012-12-10, 07:36   Link #38614
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
When I look back at the replica drones, there still questions remain unaswered and others unsurfaced which brings me to include this scene:

Spoiler for Source...?:

What do you guys think? I might as well give you three guesses on who's the one providing them the data.
Good enough, I think.

Quote:
@ Senpai - Looks like the Fallout Holorrifle. Take a look"

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Holorifle
Both are based on pump action shotgun, of course they look the same. Mine is a grenade launcher AND real life weapon though, if rare.
Old 2012-12-10, 09:02   Link #38615
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Anyway I just realized

When it comes to shipping, I tend to root for the minor player (as in, the less popular one with the fans), assuming the situation favored the harem almost equally.
Old 2012-12-10, 09:29   Link #38616
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I... Just pick at random actually. Just who I connect best with.
Old 2012-12-10, 09:45   Link #38617
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, it's quite important when people in-story (fangirls) began to scribble stuff in the Internet when they really shouldn't...

Fangirl A: But Ichika is obviously in love with Charles!
Fangirl A: What kind of messed up fanfic you have been reading! He and Len is secretly doing each other!
Len: I'm hetero. (serious)
Charles: And I'm not an uke. (trolling)
Fangirls: *GASP* (they began to ship these two)

Then Yuri (especially with Chifuyu and/or Tatenashi) and self insert thrown into mix....
Old 2012-12-10, 10:18   Link #38618
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How does each male in the Infinite Stratos/To LOVe Ru series flirt?
Old 2012-12-10, 11:11   Link #38619
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
@ Treme - I meant only hardcore criminals. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get a single slap for killing the Joker, because no one in their right mind would charge you anything for it.
To be honest: Regretfully , I am not good enough to argue with you about this. (Plus Joker is a rather extreme example.)

Instead, I will go straight to what it entails in a story:

The concept of somebody going around killing hardcore Criminal (like Joker) is a little over-dosing with machoism....

If that is your intention, go ahead.

===

As for me, while waiting for technical help for To-aru Fanfic. I think I might restart my attempt at Cracking IS fic again.

This time, 5% more crack and a Villain Protagonist instead (After considering awhile, it is more fitting for a Noble Demon type of Villain Protagonist to have a foil in White Knight Type Heroic Antagonist.

As "evil":
He will straight up admit, as a creator of Advance technology, the only justification for monopolizing the technology not sharing with the world:

He like feeling superior to others.

The grunt units (Dornes) used by the enemies are actually his creation....

Reason for being in ISA:
Obviously trying to hide from his enemies. Kind of hard not to make enemies when you ran away with Research prototypes worth billion of dollars, and the Said Prototypes are actually advanced super-weapon (the latter make lots of people nervous).

He is also planning is to turn IS pilots into his maid/slave harem/army.

As for how he is going to do that: He didn't plan that far (He is capable of tactics but not long term strategy.....)
Old 2012-12-10, 11:36   Link #38620
Eratas123

@ Treme - Yeah, it's meant to be macho campy BS. The main side of the story is that killing criminals just because you're morally superior doesn't give you good karma (unlike fallout), it just damages your psyche and makes you question how much better you are really.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest