AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-27, 04:46   Link #4861
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
More like since he used the [Sword] and [White Stallion] to rescue Hikari, he couldn't use it again with his restriction.
Oops, forgot about that since he didn't use it normally. Thanks for the reminder.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 06:13   Link #4862
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank zzhk for finishing vol 9

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 07:12   Link #4863
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazi View Post
So what is the new Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi Sword that Ena wields against Guinevere in Volume 9? Is it a copy/duplicate of the one Godou has?
It's a copy that is materialized entirely out of divine power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Also I thought someone mentioned the goat was used in this fight?
That's because darthfanta's spoilers are not exactly accurate all the time, and can even be outright wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Spoiler for vol 9:
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 07:36   Link #4864
Algester

well I wonder how Athena's last words to Godou make out in the succeeding volumes and what will it be used for... battle for the Last King? or reawaken Athena's memories? who knows... it might be both...
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 07:38   Link #4865
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
It's a copy that is materialized entirely out of divine power.

That's because darthfanta's spoilers are not exactly accurate all the time, and can even be outright wrong.
That's because I haven't read that volume for a long time.It's my wrong, I'll admit it.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 10:21   Link #4866
Kadi
知識の探求者

Oh, do tell me about the youth-scene in V13 then.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 11:52   Link #4867
reccaryu

Thanks ZZHK for the translations they are awesome like always.
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 13:03   Link #4868
muk

thx for finishing vol 9

now i actually gotta read it xD
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 19:46   Link #4869
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Oh, do tell me about the youth-scene in V13 then.
Well Kadi, I am human, there are human errors. Even if I am wrong on certain aspects,at the very least, I do not deliberately try and mislead others like you . Let's leave it at that, shall we?And welcome back, it's a long time since I last saw you here.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-27 at 20:23.
Old 2012-10-27, 20:42   Link #4870
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

thank's zzhk
Old 2012-10-27, 22:08   Link #4871
XFire
150% done

After reading vol 9, something occurred to me. They mention several times that "mortal enemy" is written as "friend". So technically the last chapter could be read as "Farewell my friend."

Aaaand I started crying again. Crap.
Old 2012-10-27, 22:11   Link #4872
Gore17

I think that's a japanese saying/term/phrase, or based on one. Am I right, or have my memories failed me?
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 01:18   Link #4873
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

and the prologue of vol 10 is done :S

is zzhk working on the next volume already :S amazing his raptor mode is going overdrive
Old 2012-10-28, 03:17   Link #4874
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Well Kadi, I am human, there are human errors. Even if I am wrong on certain aspects,at the very least, I do not deliberately try and mislead others like you . Let's leave it at that, shall we?And welcome back, it's a long time since I last saw you here.
Well, unlike you, I try not to spoil, when I spoil. That limits me in my options. I'm still proud that I don't lie and usually make no mistakes. And it is my belief that people not knowing details or later events will make the actual reading experience that much better.

Which brings me to my second point: I'm not back. I don't like the spoilers here, especially the methodical ones for V13. But since I cannot force my ways on anyone here, I only read what's happened once a week. Feels good having no part in it. So, g'bye again.
Old 2012-10-28, 04:28   Link #4875
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Well, unlike you, I try not to spoil, when I spoil. That limits me in my options. I'm still proud that I don't lie and usually make no mistakes. And it is my belief that people not knowing details or later events will make the actual reading experience that much better.

Which brings me to my second point: I'm not back. I don't like the spoilers here, especially the methodical ones for V13. But since I cannot force my ways on anyone here, I only read what's happened once a week. Feels good having no part in it. So, g'bye again.
I'm not really sure about the "I don't lie" part....you lie in a very subtle way. You deliberately mislead people a lot. In this spoiler, for example.... you said:

Quote:
You know, I also want Athena to be part of the harem and all, but there is the power issue and, more importantly,...

Spoiler for V9 end:
Even though you have already read vol ten at the time.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-28 at 04:48.
Old 2012-10-28, 06:35   Link #4876
Kadi
知識の探求者

Even knowing V10 (and more importantly, now V13), I don't see a lie in there. The question however is a masterpiece, isn't it? I think I did something similar a lot for V12.
Old 2012-10-28, 07:33   Link #4877
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Even knowing V10 (and more importantly, now V13), I don't see a lie in there. The question however is a masterpiece, isn't it? I think I did something similar a lot for V12.
You intentionally mislead people. The way you are acting is like one of those intelligence officer characters who trick people into traps by intentionally informing people outdated information, and when the individuals/groups screw up because of this, you tell them, I was telling the truth--the truth some time ago. People knew that you have read v 10 at the time, but the way you worded 'your' implies that
Spoiler for vol 10:
Therefore, even though I admit that I do make mistakes here and there when spoiling, you are the last person I want to hear criticisms from. But even so, I did enjoy the way how you troll/trick people.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-28 at 10:55.
Old 2012-10-28, 13:01   Link #4878
Kadi
知識の探求者

Of course people will make 'that ' conclusion, that was the whole point, covering the explicit spoiler that came before. And in my 'defense', I protected my principles. And I hope the mislead people can appreciate the hidden truth after reading the translation. And that's enough of this here. Try pm'ing me if there's more.
Old 2012-10-28, 16:00   Link #4879
Rin Listviel

Back then..i read this forum..and got spoiler say "athena will die and wont revive because of some sin blowing up some city"...and after read the whole series...athena will revive again..damn that happiness..ahahahhaa...>XD

Thank you for the mislead..because when the truth come up...and the truth better than the mislead.........the feeling of happiness got doubled..hahaha>XD
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 20:00   Link #4880
blackwhite67
Banned

Can anyone tell me what is Alec's take on Godou's "immoral womanizing"?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem