AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-05-11, 09:45   Link #8181
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

The very moment I saw that Natsu had gone after Yukino, I instantly knew that he would eventually go on a rampage in Sabertooth's place. And you know what? Even if it was predictable, I still cheered like no tomorrow!
Yes, yes Natsu will get his ass handed to him, no way he's beating a guild master...but as long as he gets one hit in...one measly weak punch then I'll be very happy. Also, from Rogue's reaction last chapter, I believe some internal struggles could start brewing in him...maybe even in Sting. Rogue didn't seem to pleased with Yukino's shaming and Sting looked like he was hiding his true feelings.

And since it is against the rules, what will happen will either be point deduction or Natsu getting kicked from the competition. If Natsu gets kicked...I'd really love to see Yukino joining in as a replacement and new FT member actually xD
As long as Cana isn't the one replacing Natsu...I'll be pleased regardless.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 09:54   Link #8182
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Damnnn Natsu u made me remember why i liked Fairy Tail again.

Really loved how Natsu went on a rampage and yea as most of u pointed out he's definitely gonna get raped by Genma.... but i just really liked how Natsu is this klutz.. but he still went to chase after Yukino to apologize. He's a idiot, yeah but that one scene made me really like him a lot more now because he's so .. innocent but honest and its just. Lovable.

The Yukino part was a bit bs imo .. i mean really. If Yukino had really intended to give Lucy her keys after the games than what would have happened if she hadn't lost and was still a Sabertooth member? She'd just use silver keys and others or become a different type of mage? [Not exactly sure abt this cuz i dun understand] ._. Still i liked how Lucy turned her down and all that mushy talk.

Gray & Erza's conversation .. the troubled lovers :P
Old 2012-05-11, 10:29   Link #8183
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Well even though I know Natsu will lose, I still hope it won't be totally one-sided and we will get the better grasp of how strong Natsu really is right now.

Most likely next chapter start with Yukino running to Fairy Tail's lodging looking for help to save/stop Natsu and ending up running into Gray and Erza.
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 10:46   Link #8184
haegar
mangaviking

Spoiler for 182:
Old 2012-05-11, 10:54   Link #8185
ShiroiRyu

I hope not ...
I don't want a good girl like her to die.
In same time ... More shipping please !
Old 2012-05-11, 11:15   Link #8186
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
Spoiler for 182:
Well now that you put it that way, I can see how Natsu will Win.
Maybe they will be on the same level or Gemma a bit higher, then Natsu goes Thunder-Fire Dragon Mode on his ass(really want to look at Sting and Rogue faces when that happens)...
Well now that we saw Lucy capable of using 2 spirits at the same time It's easy to guess that Natsu can maintain that Mode for a longer period of time...

By the way I like how Natsu looks like a kung-fu master when he is show to attack sabertooth.
Old 2012-05-11, 11:57   Link #8187
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
Spoiler for 182:
You actually make a pretty good point.
Thinking about it, 7 years ago Sabertooth wasn't even known and their master wasn't a Wizard Saint (he could be now though) so the possibility of him not being that strong is higher. Not to mention that I agree fully that often the big though looking guys are actually weak, more so those that act though and are total tyrants. If a guild was only able to get from no names to the top once 5 members joined then the master probably isn't that great, just lucky to have those guys joining up.
FT for example, dropped to the last spot in the rankings once Marco took over and all the strong members left...but I wonder if the guild would still be so down if Makarov or even Gildartz were running the place for 7 years, even without the other members from Tenrou Island.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 12:00   Link #8188
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So the hype moves on to Sabertooth's furious five and the dragon warrior goes over to bust their joint...sounds familiar I am half-expecting Natsu to go 1v2 on Rogue and Sting, and kick their asses while Genma cops out saying he is too important to fight or whatever.
Creepiest part of the chapter: Zeref, Zeref, Zeref, ZEREF!!! -splat-

My favourite part was the Erza/Gray talk. I love it when they're straightforward like that, but still leave ominous hints about the future.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 12:14   Link #8189
haegar
mangaviking

speaking of Zeref Zeref Zeref, I wonder what good that "Gateway that changes the world" will do him. Guess it is a safe bet to assume that the stellar gateway normally is a good thing - though the fact that divided gold keys effectively disable it would suggest it is a highly powerful thing that somehow can be perverted or abused very badly.

Maybe "changeing" the world to his "world of magic" is actually something that exceeds Zeref's own power? Maybe he needs some kind of "amplifier" for his own magic to really get serious?

Another interesting stellar fact was that Yukino did not intend to give up on the 13th spirit - I wonder if with this one Mashima already introduced a partial means of lateron throwing a wench into Zeref's plans: the 13th spirit might mess with the 12 gold key gate working as intended if used at the right time and in the right way?

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
By the way I like how Natsu looks like a kung-fu master when he is show to attack sabertooth.
actually reminded me of one of Kenichi's tradremark moves from Muai Thai:
Spoiler for size:

Last edited by haegar; 2012-05-11 at 12:39.
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 12:27   Link #8190
Miraluka
Banned

Omg... the guy shouting Zeref! Zeref! Zeref! Zeref! Zeref! while fap fap fap climaxing (?) was beyond disturbing.

I reall would like to see Natsu kicking Genma's ass for once since the other guild members were wetting their pants and staring when he humilliated Yukino.

To me, Saber Tooth is just fodder since it seems they never fought dark guild like Fairy Tail did, and all we know hoe dirty they can play . Fodder must knoe its place.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 12:41   Link #8191
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

You know I do enjoy some good old fashion hot-blooded-ness and one thing FT is good at is good old fashion hot-blooded-ness and no one here does it quite as good as Natsu.
Yes we get all the same old stuff and cliches and what not but in the end I find myself not really caring if we do cause it's just sooo much fun!

Hard to see where this fight could go.
It would be a good chance to show how strong Natsu is now and fighting on par at least with a strong GM would finally show us he is capable of taking on some big shots without getting a in battle power up or help from others.
Would def show the others in SB that they ain't all that and what the former no 1 guild is really like.

Altho I could see Minerva stepping in here to stop this fight in it's tracks before we come to any clear victor.

But here's hoping to see Natsu lay the samck down, wtf pwnzor style!
Old 2012-05-11, 12:43   Link #8192
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

I wonder if Natsu wins against Gemma, Natsu will force him naked(burn off his clothes) and makes him forcefully leave his own guild? You know, like giving Gemma a taste of his own medicine.
Not that I wanna see Gemma naked, just humiliated.
But the Zeref fanatic scares me more and more with each chapter... Thumbs up if you think that fanatic will get punished by Zeref just like Hades.
Old 2012-05-11, 12:47   Link #8193
immblueversion

So, there are two ways I'd imagine how things'll go down, no matter whether Natsu wins or loses:

1. Natsu will get barred from the tournament and replaced with another member of Fairy Tail for attacking a rival guild

or

2. Gemma will at least be impressed enough with Natsu's strength that, even if Natsu is confronted by tournament regulators for the ambush, he will insist that Natsu remain in the tournament for his guild to beat and further demonstrate their superiority to the wizarding world

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 12:58   Link #8194
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
I wonder if Natsu wins against Gemma, Natsu will force him naked(burn off his clothes) and makes him forcefully leave his own guild? You know, like giving Gemma a taste of his own medicine.
Not that I wanna see Gemma naked, just humiliated.
This have my full support.

Quote:
But the Zeref fanatic scares me more and more with each chapter... Thumbs up if you think that fanatic will get punished by Zeref just like Hades.
Scares? Nah, he disturbs.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2012-05-11 at 13:23.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 13:02   Link #8195
Somnus
Eh?

Luffy? What are you doing in Fairy Tail? Oh wait, that's Natsu. Atta boy!

Though like everyone else, I do wonder how this will affect his standing in the tournament.
Old 2012-05-11, 13:10   Link #8196
Qilin
Romanticist

There are times when I wish Natsu had a bit more discretion, but then he wouldn't be Natsu anymore, would he?

Seriously though, I'm starting to hate it whenever he starts imposing his values on other people, or other guilds for that matter. But then again, I guess I shouldn't be looking for moral relativity in this kind of series.

Still, Natsu is definitely out of his league this time, so how will he be getting his spontaneous power-up this time, I wonder?
Old 2012-05-11, 13:28   Link #8197
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
So, there are two ways I'd imagine how things'll go down, no matter whether Natsu wins or loses:

1. Natsu will get barred from the tournament and replaced with another member of Fairy Tail for attacking a rival guild

or

2. Gemma will at least be impressed enough with Natsu's strength that, even if Natsu is confronted by tournament regulators for the ambush, he will insist that Natsu remain in the tournament for his guild to beat and further demonstrate their superiority to the wizarding world
Gemma doesn't strike me as the type to have much use for the rules even if they benefited him. So I figure that rather than Sabertooth trying to get them into official trouble, they'll want to settle this themselves, and if they can't do it now, they'll do it in the tournament.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 13:34   Link #8198
haegar
mangaviking

imho Gemma HAS to settle this himself anyways, a guy treating his members the way he does cannot possibly afford to loose face by appearing "weak" in turning down a duel invitation ... Natsu nicely forced his hand there
Old 2012-05-11, 13:41   Link #8199
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qilin View Post
Seriously though, I'm starting to hate it whenever he starts imposing his values on other people, or other guilds for that matter. But then again, I guess I shouldn't be looking for moral relativity in this kind of series.
Dunno about that, way I see it, Guilds are supposed to be great establishments of you know "good-ness", places for people to gather to benefit the world.
When a guild like SB just steps all over what Guilds are supposed to stand for, I can kinda agree with Natsu wanting to smash things up abit.
Apart from fighting evil and for the chance to duel some strong dude, Natsu's flare for imposing those values has mostly only been set alight like so when it comes to Guilds not being "a Guild".

Bottom line a guild not treating it's members properly is not a guild in his eyes and I think I'd agree with that, sure guilds can have different ways in treating memebrs but SB is abit extreme.
Old 2012-05-11, 14:04   Link #8200
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
If a guild was only able to get from no names to the top once 5 members joined then the master probably isn't that great, just lucky to have those guys joining up.
I think tho that it was mentioned that they changed Guild leaders, and that is partially why they've been able to get so high.
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen