Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-04-23, 18:31   Link #1
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
New ONE anime - "one - the truth stories"

Well this should be good since I heard the 4 OVA's sucked I saw two and didn't know what the heck was happening. Found it here http://www.sakurasky.net/keyclub/bbs...p?titleid=2062
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 18:40   Link #2
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
Well this should be good since I heard the 4 OVA's sucked I saw two and didn't know what the heck was happening. Found it here http://www.sakurasky.net/keyclub/bbs...p?titleid=2062
That's pretty old news. While no one cares about "ONE" anymore after the members went off to make Key - especially how the very first (and now rare to find) PS version did not do so well, several posters and flyers about this new OVA series from CherryLips were seen in Akihabara.

The first DVD actually came out last November, Vol. 2 came out in February.
Here is the link to the company that is releasing it:

http://www.cherrylips.jp/top.html

Happy viewing!
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 17:59   Link #3
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Send a message via ICQ to AkihaTohno Send a message via AIM to AkihaTohno
It's freaking hentai! Boo-urns to hentai!

As a side note, after seeing the Tsukihime series I gained a whole new respect for Hisui and I want those H-scenes BURNED! lol
AkihaTohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 20:29   Link #4
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Oh I didn't expect the new OVA's to be hentai ^-^" lol well

What is the story of ONE kj1980? I can never find anything about it. And does this series take place in Autumn? I was wondering if KEY was going to make an autumn game edition but people told me ONE was the autumn one so I'm unsure. As well what is KEY's next work after Clannad?
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 21:14   Link #5
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
Oh I didn't expect the new OVA's to be hentai ^-^" lol well

What is the story of ONE kj1980? I can never find anything about it. And does this series take place in Autumn? I was wondering if KEY was going to make an autumn game edition but people told me ONE was the autumn one so I'm unsure. As well what is KEY's next work after Clannad?
"ONE" was a major hit game in 1998, before Kanon. Actually, it was when Key didn't exist yet - when the creators still worked for a company called Tactics.

http://www.tactics.ne.jp/~nexton/product.htm

You play the role of Sasaori Kouhei - a high school student who has a traumatic childhood experience (loss of a sister). You yearn for "the eternity" in which that incident did not happen. However, while you yearn for that "eternity" the world still keeps on moving. You meet different girls who all have their own problems but have the courage to move on. You however, no matter how much you deny it, do not have that courage, and in the end (despite having a wonderful person at your side) - disappear into thin air as you would prefer to be with "that eternity" over "reality."

Long story short: Think of it as: "instead of the heroine disappearing" (Tsukimiya Ayu in "Kanon"), you the player is the one that disappears.

My favorite characters:
Kawana Misaki - a blind girl
Kouduki Mio - a mute girl
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 21:22   Link #6
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
"ONE" was a major hit game in 1998, before Kanon. Actually, it was when Key didn't exist yet - when the creators still worked for a company called Tactics.

http://www.tactics.ne.jp/~nexton/product.htm

You play the role of Sasaori Kouhei - a high school student who has a traumatic childhood experience (loss of a sister). You yearn for "the eternity" in which that incident did not happen. However, while you yearn for that "eternity" the world still keeps on moving. You meet different girls who all have their own problems but have the courage to move on. You however, no matter how much you deny it, do not have that courage, and in the end (despite having a wonderful person at your side) - disappear into thin air as you would prefer to be with "that eternity" over "reality."

Long story short: Think of it as: "instead of the heroine disappearing" (Tsukimiya Ayu in "Kanon"), you the player is the one that disappears.

My favorite characters:
Kawana Misaki - a blind girl
Kouduki Mio - a mute girl
Heh, the OVA didn't explain ANYTHING at all. It was absolutely horrible. Your synopsis of it certainly helps me make some sense out of what I remember from it. It's still about as bargled as With You ~Mitsumete Itai~ though.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 22:01   Link #7
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Heh, the OVA didn't explain ANYTHING at all. It was absolutely horrible. Your synopsis of it certainly helps me make some sense out of what I remember from it. It's still about as bargled as With You ~Mitsumete Itai~ though.
Well to me the OVA is more of a proluge into the game to explain each girls promise's and the're situation and the OVA is'nt horrible just more of a proluge IMO.
Theclow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 05:38   Link #8
martino
makes no files now

New?! WTF.

I've seen both. That is the 4 episode OVA(non-H), which was just crap and the 3 episode OVA(H version), which explained the story much better...a pity that it was hentai though.