AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-03, 14:41   Link #81
foxbox360
New Age Badass

I think this was one of best episode of the season. That old guy is definitely some deities to be alive all those years, when he said, "I am Saga", I thought it mean he its former leader but instead a land God perhaps?

Last edited by foxbox360; 2021-06-03 at 17:45.
foxbox360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-03, 17:03   Link #82
grecefar

This two chapter arc was really good, this second season has been amazing and I'm loving every chapter and its just going to get better I hope.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-03, 18:03   Link #83
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Itou wasn't a bad guy after all. He wasn't doing this because he liked it, but because that was his job. He even secretly sympathized with Kiichi and tried his hardest to protect him and Yugiri.

This arc didn't provide as many answers as I'd hoped. Going by her conversation with the bartender/Grandpa, it sounds like Yugiri really was brought back at the same time as the rest of Franchouchou.
Old 2021-06-03, 18:48   Link #84
X207
Gamyūsa

finally we saw how she died, it was a noble death if anything to protect him. her sword skills are something else. that old geezer probably told him where she was buried to have her revived. that picture of Tae is interesting as there were no other cameos from the group in this ep. it suggests they were from a similar timeline.

ep 10 looks interesting and he will need to deflect a few pointed questions from a nosy reporter.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-03, 20:05   Link #85
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox360 View Post
I think this was one of best episode of the season. That old guy is definitely some deities to be alive all those years, when he said, "I am Saga", I thought it mean he its former leader but instead a land God perhaps?
His name is straight out spelled out in this episode.

Spoiler:
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-03, 20:25   Link #86
Wandering Soul

This really did feel like it was an episode from a completely different anime.

Itou really did care for Kiichi in the end and even gave his life so both he and Yugiri could live. Yugiri always did come off as a bit more chill about the resurrection than everyone else did and I guess this explains why. She got to die on her own terms and saw the Saga that Kiichi wanted to protect.
Old 2021-06-03, 20:36   Link #87
Random14

That old man's identity has been hinted at since the end of the first season, although him saying he is Saga is a bit different. So at some point she did meet up with him again, too bad we didn't see that, but it is nice to see her enjoying the Saga Kiichi worked towards.

Yugiri sure was/is legendary, with how many connections it sounds like she had (and those sword skills). Poor Kiichi, at least Itou wasn't trying to be a bad friend, but things got out of control fast.

I kind of hope for more backstory next episode, since it looks like that reporter has his story ready. He already tracked down almost everyone's identity (even Tae's, although I do wonder if that was just another cameo with her picture in this episode). Before that, it was fun to see them close out with another dance number (think it felt like something out of the Meiji era, not that I know much).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-03, 20:49   Link #88
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Kiichi really is stupid he got a head of him self and get involved with people who only thought of them selfs

So that is way she call the legendary courtesan
Old 2021-06-03, 23:37   Link #89
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
This really did feel like it was an episode from a completely different anime.

I honestly expected her to be killed because she met a hopeless suitor x stalker. Instead we got something straight out of Rurouni Kenshin.
Old 2021-06-04, 00:36   Link #90
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I honestly expected her to be killed because she met a hopeless suitor x stalker. Instead we got something straight out of Rurouni Kenshin.
that was also my idea until i saw the episode. her sword skills must be one of the hidden talents the members have. much like how Tae has mad skillz on the drums and amazing luck.
Old 2021-06-05, 00:32   Link #91
AndrewR5D4

I really want Tae to wake up soon. Her reactions would be the highlight of this season.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-05, 14:40   Link #92
James Rye

Lol, that black-white photo of Tae. xD
Damn, Yugiri wasn't badass, she was a real legend! What a shame she had to die so shortly before Saga was reborn but at least now she can "live" in the new Saga he helped create. Wouldn't wonder if Kichi turns out to be related to a certain sunglasses wearing manager.^^
Old 2021-06-10, 13:47   Link #93
James Rye

Well that explains why Kotaro is so hard-working on his zombie idol project. A prophecy of such a scale people won't even remember the name Saga anymore. Girls got damn lucky with that blackout, lol, poor reporter-san. xD
Old 2021-06-10, 17:56   Link #94
Random14

That sure was a heavy episode. They've dropped hints that this wasn't just Kotaro's crazy idea, but its nice to get more details on that finally (and why these seven girls were chosen). Even that thing nearly dropping on Kotaro looks pretty ominous with talk of a curse.

First half was a bit boring with the lead-up to their disaster at EFS before, but more Franchouchou isn't a bad thing. Well, finally time for their revenge concert but looks like just getting to that concert will be a struggle too.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-10, 18:03   Link #95
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Now we know what the deadline is. Not the end of the zombies' unlifespan, but rather the end of Saga.

The reporter is a hypocrite. He claims it's wrong for Kotaro to use the dead for entertainment, but what does he think is going to happen if the world learns they're zombies? They'd spent the rest of their unlife getting experimented on by the government. If he actually cared about her, he would have attempted to talk to them.
Old 2021-06-10, 21:05   Link #96
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

How is Koutarou not dead waking up in the ocean and you think he would have time to change before yelling at the girls again

So round 2 on EFS
Old 2021-06-10, 21:22   Link #97
Wandering Soul

So the girls aren't on a deadline, but Saga itself is instead. Kotaro has truly been working behind the scene and now the reporter is added to the list of troubles. Luckily for him a blackout struck.
Old 2021-06-10, 21:29   Link #98
grecefar

Reporter believes he is doing the right thing but it seems that he just doesn't think of the consequences if this goes to light.

There were some bad omens in this chapter, I'm afraid for koutarou.
Old 2021-06-11, 00:08   Link #99
X207
Gamyūsa

that black out was a lucky hit, maybe there was a natural disaster that was foretold to hit the area. if the house sunk into the ground maybe an earthquake hits the region to devastate it and force people to move out to other areas.

the event that let him to find the old zombie is interesting, think it might have to do with him and Sakura when they were younger.
Old 2021-06-17, 14:41   Link #100
grecefar

I just want sakura to know who he is ;A;

Tags
horror comedy, zombie idols?