AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2019-01-07, 20:59   Link #101
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Got Fubuki from the 7 day login bonus for New Years. Mostly because I have the others already(Edinburgh, Cleveland, Ning and Ping Hai).
Crimson Echoes event on the 10th. My cubes are not ready. I hear Amagi is an OP unit.
Amagi is pretty good. It isn't in such a BAM IN YOUR FACE way like Nagato, but it is so easy to feel her presence when she is around (thanks to her buff/debuff).

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 07:30   Link #102
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Got everyone aside from Kaga in 40 cubes. Very very nice. Since Kaga is in the shop and drop too, I can start saving finally. I'm always drained of cubes every event.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 22:52   Link #103
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Took me 80 cubes to get everyone except Kaga and Hatakaze. If only I was this lucky in the JP version... *sigh*
I'm actually kinda surprised Hatakaze didn't appear. Well, possibilities are possibilities, I guess.

Interesting to see the changes in the items you can exchange points for, though.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2019-01-11, 00:43   Link #104
Tenzen12

Does anyone knows if I have to own LB ships when it comes to number of stars in collection? I would like retire some of my rare girls.
Old 2019-01-12, 00:27   Link #105
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Does anyone knows if I have to own LB ships when it comes to number of stars in collection? I would like retire some of my rare girls.
Limit Break? The stars in the Collection correspond with the stars of the ships. You need to fully Limit Break them to max them out in the Collection too.

Old 2019-01-14, 05:58   Link #106
Tenzen12

I know, question is, if I can retire them after LB.
Old 2019-01-14, 20:08   Link #107
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I know, question is, if I can retire them after LB.
I've never tried, but I believe you can. And the higher the level/rarity, the bigger the return.

Old 2019-01-29, 04:47   Link #108
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

So many new ships on the 31st. Yat Sen, Graf Spee, and all those new HMS and USS ships. They really dont want me to save cubes huh. Some of them might be event rewards but I dont know which is which. Either way, I dont have many slots left even after upgrading to 190. Have to push to 10-2 afterwards for more diamonds.
Old 2019-01-29, 17:20   Link #109
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I know. I was like, well, it is finally over. And then they are like, BAM! Centaur skin! BAM! Belfast skin is Live2D. And according to the information on the next maintenance, they still have... 3 more skins they have not introduced yet.

The new characters are all in the light construction, so I'm going to take it easy and just do 3 daily instead of going all out at once... until the last day.

Old 2019-02-05, 08:01   Link #110
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Took me 120 cubes to get all the build ships. Tai Yuan was the last one that took a while to get. Farming SP3 is too boring though.
Old 2019-02-05, 21:48   Link #111
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

While I don't hate the voice, Warspite's Retrofit voice sounds like the VA kinda forgot Warspite's voice. She sounds partially like Deutschland now.

Old 2019-02-15, 08:44   Link #112
Korol

I.ve wonder in the event been focus on Kaga and Amagi Nagato Mentioned Sardinia been based of Italy since the Regia Marina been involved in World War 2 like initially been sided with the Sakura Empire and Ironblood until their king launched a coup to removed a Dictator and been wanted to make peace on Azur Lane Alliance and joined as well but some of them been sided with the Ironblood.
Korol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 23:56   Link #113
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yeah, Sardinia=Italy has been foreshadowed. Not sure when they will come though, and on which side.

Old 2019-02-16, 02:08   Link #114
Korol

it should been intially been sided with Crimson Axis until the King of Sardinia been discussed the leaders of Royal Navy and Eagle Union that we.ll been switch sides only for the Ironblood sent their ships to hunt down and sink any Regia Marina Ships trying to escape to join in the Azur Lane Alliance like what happen to Roma been sunked by German Aircraft in Real Life when they used their first anti-ship guided bomb Fritz X Only Littorio Impero and Vittorio Veneto got survived along with other ships been detained and interned until they.ve released under allied care the North Union Navy/Soviet Navy been having limited role in World War 2 such supporting on Defense on Leningrad aiding convoys from U-boats and aircraft to defending Black Sea and it.s bases,
Old 2019-02-21, 09:34   Link #115
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

60 cubes. Got Sirius, Sheffield and Jamaica. Only have 20 cubes left so I'm just gonna rely on daily builds to get Victorious.
Old 2019-02-21, 19:29   Link #116
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Only need Fiji and Jamaica, hoping drops are good for me.
Old 2019-02-21, 22:37   Link #117
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

160 cubes down, just short on Sheffield now. Fiji came up on C3 so all i have RNG for is one more gacha ship.
Old 2019-02-22, 04:01   Link #118
Korol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_North_Cape That Event on Azur Lane been based of the Real Life Battle of The North Cape Norway where the The German battleship Scharnhorst, got sunked the Crew of Scharnhorst have 1,932 killed and 36 captured. in 26 December 1943
Old 2019-02-22, 08:37   Link #119
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Got Victorious in the daily build. Only missing Grenville.
Old 2019-02-23, 00:51   Link #120
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Took 180 cubes/90 pulls to get every character this time... Exactly same amount as in the JP version.

Tags
azur lane