AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-10-19, 22:00   Link #181
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Do we have a general character discussion? If we don't I think it might be worth it to open it up especially with the amount of side characters in Gundam.
Yes: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=59236. It's woefully underused , so please take advantage of it.
Old 2008-10-20, 14:40   Link #182
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
Yes: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=59236. It's woefully underused , so please take advantage of it.
But that is still 00, what I meant was all the characters in all the gundam. Then again after thinking about it for while I think it won't be used much.
Old 2008-10-20, 15:03   Link #183
4Tran

If you want to discuss the characters in the other Gundam shows, there are plenty of threads to do that in. Given how so few people even use the thread for Gundam 00 characters, a generic thread doesn't seem worthwhile at this time.
Old 2008-10-20, 15:46   Link #184
Slick_rick

Could we get a favorite character poll thread for 00. I found one but is was woefully outdated.
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 15:50   Link #185
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Could we get a favorite character poll thread for 00. I found one but is was woefully outdated.
Favorite Character Poll For second Season..I think They Gonna open it After ep 12 or 13 ..That What I think ....
Old 2008-10-20, 16:00   Link #186
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Favorite Character Poll For second Season..I think They Gonna open it After ep 12 or 13 ..That What I think ....
I don't see why they can't open one up now considering the only past one is from episode 6 of last season and is bare on choices.
Old 2008-10-20, 16:13   Link #187
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
I don't see why they can't open one up now considering the only past one is from episode 6 of last season and is bare on choices.
If They open The Thread now ..almost of The Character from S1...maybe in Gundam00 S2 Comes new Characters in Future eps

I think It early for The Thread
Old 2008-10-20, 16:20   Link #188
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
If They open The Thread now ..almost of The Character from S1...maybe in Gundam00 S2 Comes new Characters in Future eps

I think It early for The Thread
Do you really think we going to get many new characters that aren't just fodder? 00 seems to already have a set all the important character we will have in play already. At most we'll see one or two important new characters pop up, if any all.
Old 2008-10-20, 17:04   Link #189
4Tran

Quote:
The standard procedure is to create a favorite character poll at the midway point of a series and another at the end.
Old 2008-10-20, 17:10   Link #190
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
The standard procedure is to create a favorite character poll at the midway point of a series and another at the end.
And I imagine that it would be the same for a favorite pairing poll?
Old 2008-10-20, 18:20   Link #191
Slick_rick

Quote:
Call me skeptical but since this "standard procedure" was not followed at all during the 1st season I think it best to create one now. In 10 weeks I'm doubtful anyone will remember to suggest to make one, I'm certain I won't.
Old 2008-10-20, 19:14   Link #192
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
And I imagine that it would be the same for a favorite pairing poll?
Probably, as long as season 2 doesn't end up like season 1 in terms of romance (or more accurately, the lack thereof).

Quote:
Call me skeptical but since this "standard procedure" was not followed at all during the 1st season I think it best to create one now. In 10 weeks I'm doubtful anyone will remember to suggest to make one, I'm certain I won't.
It's a bit of a newer procedure, but there were two character polls for season 1: Favourite Major Gundam 00 Character (As Of Episode 06) and Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (first season) - Favorite Character(s) Poll. The new spacing is to allow some time for more characters to be introduced, and to discuss where the characters ended up.
Old 2008-10-25, 15:59   Link #193
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

is there a romance thread for 00? cuz i dont see any
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 16:46   Link #194
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
is there a romance thread for 00? cuz i dont see any
No. There will be once there's some significant amount of romance to talk about. If it's just speculation, then feel free to discuss it in the Speculation thread.
Old 2008-10-25, 17:41   Link #195
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
No. There will be once there's some significant amount of romance to talk about. If it's just speculation, then feel free to discuss it in the Speculation thread.
Would it be possible to get a romance and romance speculation thread then? I really hate going to the speculation thread because 98% is totally fake junk anyways. Any romance discussion would be lost among the junk. A lot of people may not have any source "speculation" but would like to discuss possible romance pairings.
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 10:42   Link #196
astranagun

Can we add a Ms Igloo 2 section?
astranagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 02:15   Link #197
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Would it be possible to get a romance and romance speculation thread then? I really hate going to the speculation thread because 98% is totally fake junk anyways. Any romance discussion would be lost among the junk. A lot of people may not have any source "speculation" but would like to discuss possible romance pairings.
No. The idea behind having threads for subjects like romance is that there's a lot of discussion in the episode threads so that it'd be tidier to put it all in one place. Right now, there isn't much cause for it, so I can't see any reason for treating it differently from any other type of speculation. When that changes, then there will be a Romance thread like that of other shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astranagun View Post
Can we add a Ms Igloo 2 section?
That's a good idea. I don't know anything about it though. Either write up an opening post here or give me a link so that I can get it going.

MS IGLOO 2 thread created: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=2018691.

Last edited by 4Tran; 2008-10-27 at 23:59.
4Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 13:09   Link #198
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I think it might be time for a separate :Character Discussion Mr. Bushido thread...
Old 2008-10-29, 04:28   Link #199
Celestial
妹ちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I think it might be time for a separate :Character Discussion Mr. Bushido thread...
Do we have character discussion threads for antagonists? If not, I support this suggestion.
Celestial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 09:39   Link #200
Gundam Master

Send a message via AIM to Gundam Master
Is it possible to get a new thread for Gundam Novels. I'm been looking all over for a plot summary for the Gundam Novel "Char's Counterattack: Beltorchika's Children" but have been unable to find any. I would like a thread to also discuss other Gundam novels such as Unicorn and Hathaway's Flash.
Gundam Master is offline   Reply With Quote