AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Toradora!

Notices

View Poll Results: Toradora! - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 134 63.51%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 59 27.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 5.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 0.47%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 0.95%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.47%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.95%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-23, 21:47   Link #341
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKou View Post
i seriously can hardly put into the words of what im feeling about toradora right now.. my god.. toradora is seriously so godly amazing... really good drama anime, no unnecessary jokes,Cute characters and sometimes amazing animation, Seriously freaking amazing drama and ect. There were so many times where i clenched my fists, and went YESSSS!!!! When i heard Taigas last words on that ep, i was like My god... omg omg omg. Bleh this anime seems well planned out and really good. The main character is my role model and my favorite character of his personality, i really liked the glasses dude and everyone else too. I truly felt happy watching ryuji and everyone else having fun.. The opening and ending songs were really emotional and good. Also the backgrounds music is just indescribably perfect. Thank you creators of toradora.. i love you lol. Btw, Raiga, i love your sig, what anime is that from? The lighting and mood of that pic is godly.
Its always nice when we get to watch someone else discover this lovely little series and feel the same way we do.