Johnny
Working the bags...

I read somewhere that Natsume does...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 22:30   Link #84
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I, uh, I have a question. A very important one.

Kon is a girl, right? I don't quite remember if it's stated anywhere, but I kind of assumed so naturally. Then I thought about it, and with all the traps in anime/manga these days, I started to doubted myself. The doubt is gnawing at my soul like a psyduck on rampage, and so I must know.

A girl? Yes? Please?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 22:39   Link #85
orrthehunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
I, uh, I have a question. A very important one.

Kon is a girl, right? I don't quite remember if it's stated anywhere, but I kind of assumed so naturally. Then I thought about it, and with all the traps in anime/manga these days, I started to doubted myself. The doubt is gnawing at my soul like a psyduck on rampage, and so I must know.

A girl? Yes? Please?
Yes she is a girl but she has to look like a boy because the legends of who she is believed to be the reincarnation of.
orrthehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 22:43   Link #86
aswad

kon is the fox the shikigami
aswad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 22:46   Link #87
orrthehunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswad View Post
kon is the fox the shikigami
Sorry the manga been uploading slow so I tend to forget somethings about the manga.

On topic of fixing my character confusing.

Ya Kon is a girl.
Old 2012-09-26, 12:47   Link #88
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by orrthehunter View Post
Ya Kon is a girl.
*relief*

Do you know which chapter is that info in?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 13:30   Link #89
orrthehunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
*relief*

Do you know which chapter is that info in?
Chapter 10 when the other students refer to her as a girl.
Old 2012-09-26, 14:47   Link #90
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
But the big question is when Natsume drops the man clothes for female ones? I like to see Kurahashi face after that.
Old 2012-09-26, 15:38   Link #91
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well the current raw I've seen is chapter 28 which is only a few chapters past volume 5 and Natsume is still...
Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-26, 17:27   Link #92
Dorsai

Just started to read it recently, im now at chapter 5... Seems like Hakuto never died... Few hints suggest that Natsume have Hakuto memories... And there is only one solution here- Like Natsume said Hokuto was operation shikigami... It was just bridge to connect between two people- shikigami owner (Natsume) and Harutora... That means real Hakuto was always Natsume... She probably missed Harutora a lot and used that shikigami to still have connection with him. But inside Hakuto was Natsume soul. Then whats about Hakuto personality? Its simple. In school Natsume crossdress like guy and act like Hakuto. Its just her mask. Most people use different mask through their life. Natsume ofc dont wanted for Harutora to recognise her inside Hakuto then she just used same mask then she is using at school. Thats why she was running from him first time they met (inside Hakuto shikigami). Natsume react like this in stressful situations. She is just shy tsundere and didnt know what to do.

Its really good decision author make here. Main guy neednt to choose between that two girls, because thats just one girl.

And Natsume is really cute tsundere. Though Hakuto was just mask she wear, but her feelings for Harutora are genuine. Though it will be probably long time since he will discover that Natsume and Hakuto is same person...

And why tsuchimikado family dragon and shikigami she created have same name? Probably she isnt too creative and just used one of few names she know. She just name her shikigami after that dragon...

Its good that author of this anime didnt like to kill off characters that easly. First chapters showed it clearly...

One thing trouble me- Hakuto always wanted for Harutora to be Onmyoji. That means its Natsume real wish. Im curious if being her shikigami is enough or not for her... But maybe being human shikigami is little different then rest of shikigami and he is already in school for Onmyoji. It could be enough for her.

Ehh scene in chapter 5 where Natsume apologize to Harutora for deceiving him (creating her fake personallity, Hakuto- to be with him) was really cute...

E: Omg last page with her wearing that ribbon for first time is even cuter (credit page) ;p

Last edited by Dorsai; 2012-09-26 at 17:46.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 18:33   Link #93
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
One thing trouble me- Hakuto always wanted for Harutora to be Onmyoji. That means its Natsume real wish. Im curious if being her shikigami is enough or not for her... But maybe being human shikigami is little different then rest of shikigami and he is already in school for Onmyoji. It could be enough for her.
I'm pretty sure that was just because to become one he would have to go to that school and thus they would reunite that way, though in the end she ended up visiting him.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 19:08   Link #94
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Ehh scene in chapter 5 where Natsume apologize to Harutora for deceiving him (creating her fake personallity, Hakuto- to be with him) was really cute...
What are you talking about? Harutora still has no clue that it was Natsume who created and controlled Hakuto. Hell, the current raw he's just only starting to put the puzzle pieces together. I mean we all know he's not the brightest crayon in the box...
Old 2012-09-26, 19:23   Link #95
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
What are you talking about? Harutora still has no clue that it was Natsume who created and controlled Hakuto. Hell, the current raw he's just only starting to put the puzzle pieces together. I mean we all know he's not the brightest crayon in the box...
He's talking about the scene at the end of chapter 5. Natsume was apologizing about that but Harutora thought she was talking about something else and Natsume got pissed.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-09-26, 19:53   Link #96
Johnny
Working the bags...

No, I knew what he was talking about. My question was where did he read that Natsume apologized for creating Hakuto to him? The only one that apologized was Hakuto herself, but her creator wasn't mentioned...
Old 2012-09-26, 20:03   Link #97
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
No, I knew what he was talking about. My question was where did he read that Natsume apologized for creating Hakuto to him? The only one that apologized was Hakuto herself, but her creator wasn't mentioned...
It was in that same conversation, she apologized for deceiving him, though she didn't mention Hokuto since she thought that was what he meant when he told her he knew about everything now. Of course then she realized he was talking about something else not Hokuto and got even more embarrassed / angry.

Old 2013-02-04, 11:03   Link #98
Iron Maw
Banned

Ch 16

Oh god this chapter!

I'm not sure which end would have been worse for Haru.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 02:20   Link #99
Velsy

*removed* dont feel like discussing this here anymore

Last edited by Velsy; 2013-02-05 at 19:38.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 07:58   Link #100
NeutralZero

Poor MC...
His reputation just worsen...
From BL to Loli...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasia bunko, harem, romance, supernatural