4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.08%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-08-26, 05:50   Link #21
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Except... We already know that everyone other than Issei only has one of their respective pieces.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 06:04   Link #22
Battler-kun

Was okayish episode.

Wish they'd focus more on the story progression instead of ecchiness.
It's not like there is not enough LN material to cover up.

If the anime is selling badly, it will get chopped off. I want it to cover as much as possible of the LN.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 06:28   Link #23
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Was okayish episode.

If the anime is selling badly, it will get chopped off. I want it to cover as much as possible of the LN.
Except that the producers have decided from the beginning to cover only two volumes of the LN for this season of the anime.

Taking that into consideration, I think that the current pace of the anime is pretty good.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 06:37   Link #24
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Both Rias's brother and father in the vicinity? Something big is going to happen that will force them to get involved me thinks Hopefully something epic and praiseworthy

You go Rias! Snatch Issei from all the other girls, he's rightfully yours! She sealed it with a kiss and that made me one happy deviant
Old 2013-08-26, 08:49   Link #25
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
That's not true.
Currently, Aisa is taking control as 2 bishops, while Issei as 8 pawns.

All the figures must be taken in the team, and if there are not enough members, one member takes multiple of them and therefore gains more "wealth".

Up to 8 more members could join Rias's team.
So, on short, even though figures are taken, they can be split among new members later on through the story.

Spoiler for Not Much Of A Spoiler, But Don't Read If You Don't Want To Learn Even A Detail:
Actually Rias said in Season 1 that she already has another Bishop but that they cannot join them for the battle against Raiser

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 09:08   Link #26
shalala

I was quite suprised that Grayfia was some hardcore magical girl fan. I was hoping her to be taller then Sona. Will we be able to see Rias's mother given that we have seen her father and brother?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 09:17   Link #27
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I was quite suprised that Grayfia was some hardcore magical girl fan. I was hoping her to be taller then Sona. Will we be able to see Rias's mother given that we have seen her father and brother?
Grayfia is the grey haired maid that tags along with Rias older brother and the magical girl was called Levi-tan (Leviathan). Just to clear things up so you get what people are talking about.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 09:27   Link #28
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Serafall, not Grafya.
Grafya is a serious person and Leviatan is... Leviatan...
though in the anime she is suprisingly bearable... Oh well no "★"s in her sentences got cut away maybe thats the reason.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 14:07   Link #29
Nvis
Where are the good animes

DAT Rias figure!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 16:39   Link #30
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Was okayish episode.

With all the fanservice we're getting, I see no reason why this anime wouldn't sell well.
Old 2013-08-26, 17:20   Link #31
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gim View Post
Well...actually,It's just that after read the light novel, I think that azazel appearance would be like a man in his twenties and lord gremory was like in his thirties or older.... but it's end up as an opposit so I just blurt out a bit that's all.
Yeah, from their behaviors, I always figured Azazel would look like he's in his early thirties, and Rias's father in his forties at least.

Though, since he has Sirzechs as a son, Issei's parents probably just figure he's that age, but very well preserved.
Quote:
That's not true.

All the figures must be taken in the team, and if there are not enough members, one member takes multiple of them and therefore gains more "wealth".
That's not how it works. How many pieces they have depends on how many were consumed when Rias accepted them into her service, which itself depends on a host of factors. (Issei needed eight because of Ddraig.)

Even before Xenovia came into the picture, Kiba just had one Knight piece in him, and Rias still had an unused one.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 19:06   Link #32
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So... That makes the only unfilled spot the last remaining Rook. Unless there's also some sealed-away Rook that I missed.
Old 2013-08-26, 19:28   Link #33
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
That's not true.

Up to 8 more members could join Rias's team.
So, on short, even though figures are taken, they can be split among new members later on through the story.
Everything you just said is 100% wrong. Rias explains everything at the end of episode 5 in the first season. When a human is reincarnated into a devil, they have a value that is determined by their current and potential level of power. Depending on this value, the number of pieces required to reincarnate a human into a devil changes, Ise for example is incredibly weak but holds one of the most powerful weapons that god ever created hence his potential was immensely high and that's why when Rias reincarnated him it took all 8 of her pawn pieces to do so.

Asia was Rias' "second" bishop, meaning she already had a bishop before Asia joined but because their power was too great to be controlled they were sealed away.

Rias maximum number of team members is 9 including herself.

Akeno is her queen
Kiba is a knight that consumed 1 knight piece
Xenovia is a knight that consumed 1 knight piece
Koneko is a rook that consumed 1 rook piece
Asia is a bishop that consumed 1 bishop piece
The sealed bishop is a bishop that consumed 1 bishop piece
Ise is a pawn that consumed 8 pawn pieces

Rias now only has 1 rook left to use.
Old 2013-08-26, 20:07   Link #34
Znail

I am pretty sure it's at least mentioned early on that Ise required all the pawns due to his potential. Although, Ise himself is rather weak, so it's more the sacred gear that was expensive. In theory so could both rooks also be used to recruit a really powerfull minion.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 20:25   Link #35
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Znail yeah it's possible, any piece can use multiples if neccessary, there are people who require 2 rooks, 2 knights, or 2 bishops to reincarnate. The only exception to this is the queen cause only 1 is given to a king.
Old 2013-08-26, 20:42   Link #36
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
@Znail yeah it's possible, any piece can use multiples if neccessary, there are people who require 2 rooks, 2 knights, or 2 bishops to reincarnate. The only exception to this is the queen cause only 1 is given to a king.
They need more people (girls) for Issei to drool and molest for,,,,,
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 20:49   Link #37
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
They need more people (girls) for Issei to drool and molest for,,,,,
He does drool over them but he doesn't molest them (too much) aside from ripping up their clothes a few times w/ dress break. More like the girls actually molest him lol

And yeah Rias only has one rook piece left since she used the remaining knight piece on Xenovia. And the pieces can't be shared between the members of her peerage.
Old 2013-08-26, 21:03   Link #38
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
if im correct there is special type of piece of evil piece that you can use to lower the cost
Old 2013-08-26, 21:13   Link #39
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

so um if all set

1. vali appear give only want to talk give issei, rias, etc being hmm wonder his planning (give notice it sadou maou (vali) vs emi the hero (rias) all over again).

2. issei's dragon arm talk history how dragons so much arguee cause 3 faction to team-up to stop the dragon.

3. xeno trying get "patch" stuck on issei give one to asia of course rias still hmm on akeno take on issei.

4.school family day give issei shown to be artist making rias figure, then meet student council's pres sister aka levia doing magical girl.

5. meet rias' father give lead feast in issei place with rias going why my family is so doing this to me then issei check-up on rias & got kiss.

6. & rias' brother it's time for rias to unleash her other "bishop".
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 00:56   Link #40
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
if im correct there is special type of piece of evil piece that you can use to lower the cost
I'd fill you in on that but that'd be a spoiler, lets just say you're only half right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
He does drool over them but he doesn't molest them (too much) aside from ripping up their clothes a few times w/ dress break. More like the girls actually molest him lol
It's more his girls let him molest them.