AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-30, 11:52   Link #5841
Fallian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Didn't Rito already tell Lala he loved her a long time ago?
Did he now?
Fallian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 12:08   Link #5842
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallian View Post
Did he now?
he mostly ment Rito telling lala that he loves her but he loved haruna way before lala showed up

so yeah lala must train herself... while haruna must like everyone else muster her own progress without help so it would have any meaning in the end... so haruna has to get over her fear and grow confidance

the same goes for lala...she cant just let go and belive that if friend confesses to rito everything will be fine.... Lalas main goal should be to make rito break his cage of earth thinking of monogamy... since if haruna confesses then rito will forget about the harem plan and just like haruna who is a monogamy person will just ruin everyones happiness... so yeah lala along with momo will have to change that thinking in rito so in the end he will agree to marry the girls that love him too ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 13:05   Link #5843
ImperialFlameGod8190

Lala is in a no win situation. If Haruna confesses she very likely loses rito completely but without him addressing his feelings for Haruna Lala will never get what she wants. So the series is stalled
Kinda sad that even though TLR was about Lala she hasn't had much mention at all in Darkness.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 13:21   Link #5844
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

That is partially because Lala has been in the "winner's bracket" since the end of TL:R, she loves Rito, and knows he loves her. I would quite interested what she would think of Momo's plan.
Old 2013-06-30, 13:50   Link #5845
kagato3

Momo's plan? It was Lala's plan first. She's just not out actively recuriting.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 05:12   Link #5846
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Well, Lala's plan really just centered on her and Haruna, I don't think she is really aware of how any of the others feel.
Old 2013-07-01, 06:16   Link #5847
Shadow5YA

Lala's "plan" was never a plan. She just stated her belief that Rito is allowed to have a harem in her world.

Momo is the only person who put that idea into action.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 19:52   Link #5848
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Well, Lala's plan really just centered on her and Haruna, I don't think she is really aware of how any of the others feel.
While it's true, Lala is not aware of the other girls feeling's for Rito, aside from Haruna's of course, she is ok with everybody marrying Rito. She stated this when she heard and saw Rito confess to Nana, Yui, Run, and Mikado sensei by mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
This is what Peke told Lala

Spoiler for Japanese Text and Translation:

Spoiler for Caption for next chapter and Translation:
You tell her Peke.
Old 2013-07-01, 20:44   Link #5849
Freeter
beyond

Saki playing matchmaker for Rin...looks like Momo won't even need to bother

Next arc finally focuses on Lala again, thank goodness. It better end with her and Rito getting intimate. The recent SQ.19 chapter gave us a glimpse of that, and it was insanely hot.
Old 2013-07-01, 21:20   Link #5850
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
While it's true, Lala is not aware of the other girls feeling's for Rito, aside from Haruna's of course, she is ok with everybody marrying Rito. She stated this when she heard and saw Rito confess to Nana, Yui, Run, and Mikado sensei by mistake
that's because despite being smart in everything else Lala is a bit stupid when it comes to love
Old 2013-07-01, 23:18   Link #5851
The Green One

Saw the raw. Yep, Rin flag has been raised. As for Lala....

Lala: "Oh yeah, apparently I'm a main character too."
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 23:21   Link #5852
II Maestro

^Rin flag has been raised and she's blushing CUTE! Too CUTE!
Old 2013-07-02, 00:47   Link #5853
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
^Rin flag has been raised and she's blushing CUTE! Too CUTE!

not only that... she from all the girls was the closest to make it look as having sex xD in that mind world rito dived into her like never before... later he saw her fully naked and didnt get f...d up by Rin in return for that but got thanked XD (rin made such a big progress in just 1chapter wow just wow)

and Rin is the 2nd person that got the legendary princess carry (1st went to Kyoko)... but rin went a bar higher and it was a naked princess carrry option.... seriously the series is more of a hentai or doujinshi now... and its amazing that they can publish this in such magazine xD (no complains about it at all :P)

Rin blusing while thanking was so damn cute (where is the cool and serious rin :P) and later Sakis declaration of helping rin with her love... made rin go full-red mode XD

and finally peke made a good point... Lala shouldnt give up on her own progress...since they only said I love you... but still the final love mark should be a kiss... so yeah lala should start to work on her own progress from now on as haruna has no guts to move foward..... but lala should make it more passive approch... not cling by force but be more cute and emberessed looking that will melt ritos heart for sure ^^

but its interesting to see that each girl has like a supporter

Haruna -> lala
Yui -> brother
run -> kyoko (but she starts to develop her own feelings)
rin ->saki ect.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 01:17   Link #5854
The Green One

I don't think Kyoko has a thing for Rito. She was just unprepared to experience Rito's manly side first hand and was shocked at the reaction she had to the "intense" situation she got put in with him as she herself is a hormonal teenager with all the trappings that come with it. He certainly got her heart racing at the time, but after a chance to calm down and the high to fade she'll be able to look at it more objectively.

In short she just now has a partial understanding of why Run is so into him. Maybe if she has more interactions with Rito something more might come of it, but this was more of her formal introduction to our resident ladykiller.
Old 2013-07-02, 02:28   Link #5855
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ch.33

Wow Manly Rito finally made an epic rescue with Yami and Mea. I can say now Rin is officially in Rito's harem.

And REALLY?!!! They're giving the next chapter to Lala? She Jealous? Yeah She jealous!
Old 2013-07-02, 02:54   Link #5856
The Green One

Now got to read translated version, Rito is getting good at those manly speeches. Looks like we got a tiny glimpse of the "darkness".
Old 2013-07-02, 03:20   Link #5857
ImperialFlameGod8190

It was a good chapter Rin had her moment as everybody predicted but Lala was a twist we'll see what happened its interesting that mea used this to test rito but other then that nothing.
Guys as much as a lala chapter would amuse me as well don't jump to conclusions quite yet.
Old 2013-07-02, 03:33   Link #5858
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
It was a good chapter Rin had her moment as everybody predicted but Lala was a twist we'll see what happened its interesting that mea used this to test rito but other then that nothing.
Guys as much as a lala chapter would amuse me as well don't jump to conclusions quite yet.
Why not? That's half the fun.
Old 2013-07-02, 04:36   Link #5859
ImperialFlameGod8190

I agree Green One but if u hype yourself up then u get disappointed its a total drag.
Old 2013-07-02, 06:23   Link #5860
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
It was pretty blatant at the end, and Lala hasn't had any real focus throughout this entire sequel. If Rito doesn't make any progress with her, then the series won't go anywhere.

So yeah, I'm riding that hype train all the way. Momo's had her fun, but it's time for the original heroine to step up.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen