AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-01-26, 17:44   Link #301
stagrider

Based on the image's design its just an undertaker story. Just one that happens to be post season rather than the two, presumably dead, kids.
Old 2014-01-26, 21:11   Link #302
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
We all knew or had an idea that it'd have all that shit on it. It was obvious from the extra everything(spider-like theme). But the trolling of it all was so elaborate that the Dainsvrave came & went without revealing any of it's toys.

Sunrise betrayed our expectations & didn't deliver when it came to the Dainsvrave. As a matter of fact, VVV II JIORan custom has an official design that never appeared in the anime. So the mech itself is destined to troll the VVV fanbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
HOLY SHIT!!!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Wow, this one looks cool. I wonder if we'll ever get to see it animated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stagrider View Post
I found a translation but I don't know how accurate it is.

Seven years after the independence of Module 77, now known as the Nation of Sakimori is currently making alliance with Magius Royals and having talks with other alien races. Shoko has become the pilot of VVV Unit 1 Code Name: Haruto and is in charge of the public relations with other alien species. However the old Dorsian remnants will not sit idly by and plot to disrupt all negotiations. During a battle another VVV Unit appears in the battlefield along with another mysterious unit piloted by a man who resembles Haruto!
Well, it'd make sense to have another VVV &/or Haruto crawling outta the woodwork. Remember that Dr. Tokishima stayed behind in Dorssia, followed by shit hitting the fan.

Since he was the chief developer of the VVVs, he'll probably make another batch during his time there. Also, Since he has "Haruto's picture"(gene map) with him, making a clone should be easy. The only thing is, if there's the technology available that enables accelerated aging for clones because I doubt that a baby Haruto clone can grow to be a man in 7 years.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2014-01-26 at 21:22.
Old 2014-01-26, 22:07   Link #303
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Well his growth could be accelerated due to runes or nanomachines. Son

Sorry, I couldn't help it
Old 2014-01-26, 23:24   Link #304
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^Lol. Well yea, those would count as legit reasons for accelerating someone's growth. This is a fictional story set in space that feature aliens & space-vampires. Anything is possible...XD
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2014-01-27, 09:31   Link #305
Fjoergyn

Fanfiction

Do not think there are many people interested in ever seeing Haruto
Old 2014-03-25, 20:29   Link #306
stagrider

Newest Undertaker-Rave
https://twitter.com/YagyuJubee/statu...981824/photo/1
Old 2014-03-25, 20:32   Link #307
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

That look friggin badass, holy crap it one after another of pure badassery in term of Valvrave design. It VVV 03 plus the flight pack of the first Jin-pilot Kagerou and the shield of VVV 05, with a sexy silver and also a little blue paint over. The head piece is from VVV 02, I have to said it one hell of a custom VVV design.
Old 2014-03-25, 22:40   Link #308
Key Board
Carbon

I'll just leave this here

http://i.imgur.com/49kxl4S.jpg

This is probably the start of the golden seven. It refers to the machines.

Spoiler:

Just like all mecha side stories, I'd file this under "canon" until proven otherwise/contradicted by newer materials
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell

Last edited by Key Board; 2014-03-25 at 22:55.
Old 2014-03-26, 09:06   Link #309
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Nice. A new unit utilizing VVV III & V's special attachments. The colour scheme isn't half bad either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I'll just leave this here

http://i.imgur.com/49kxl4S.jpg

This is probably the start of the golden seven. It refers to the machines.

Spoiler:

Just like all mecha side stories, I'd file this under "canon" until proven otherwise/contradicted by newer materials
Oh, so the undertaker squad does in fact become canon with the main story? The two Kagerous bacame VVVs or are still imitations?

Nao looks to have inherited Kyuuma's colour & Jin's wearing red, but Shoko's also red. Also, if Nao's wearing blue & VVV V is there, then that also means that there are two blue-themed pilots?

Oh well, at least VVV III & V got rebuilt at some point. So that's good. Still, it won't feel the same with Dog & Thunder gone.
Old 2014-03-26, 09:20   Link #310
stagrider

ヴァルヴレイヴII2
外伝作品『アンダー・テイカー』に登場。正式名称・“火焔(カエン)”。正規パイロット認証を行い、ヴァル ヴレイヴの欠番・継番に宛がわれる形で新生ジオールの正式戦力として組み込まれた陽炎(ナオ機)。リンド・ ヴルムとの最終決戦では両肩にアームストロンガー・カノン、腰にマルチレッグ・スパイン、背中にアーダー・ アクセルを背負い、IMPシールドも装備するなど特能装備の全部乗せ状態と言えるような姿で戦 った。
ヴァルヴレイヴVII
外伝作品『アンダー・テイカー』に登場。正式名称・“火界呪(カカイジュ)”。ナオ機と同じように新生ジオ ールの正式戦力として組み込まれた陽炎(ジン機)。

Lind Wurm - Appeared on the Undertaker sidestory. Made up of Wurm Orben and Wurm Unten, two modular transforming machines. Utilizes a personal engine pack, it can equal the maximum output of three Kirschbaums. Originally developed as the replacement for the Ideals, its testing was put on to a halt due to the development of the humanoid, Dainsrave.

Valvrave II2 - Appeared on the Undertaker sidestory. Formal name: Kaen (Blazes). Requires pilot authentication and having an appended serial number of the Valvrave, this Kagerou is part of New JIOR's military strength. (Nao's machine) In its last confrontation with the Lind Wurm, it has equipped both of its shoulders with the Armstronger Cannon; its hips, the Multileg Spine; its back, the Ardor Grip. Has also the IMP Shield among others and possessed all functions. It could be said that that is how it looked like when it battled.

Valvrave VII - Appeared on the Undertaker sidestory. Formal name: Kakaiju (Mantra for the Fire World). Like Nao's machine, this Kagerou is also part of New JIOR's military strength. (Jin's machine)

カゲロウがジンとナオにしか動かせないのは
「エンジンに直接それぞれ二人の脳死したクローンを組み込んだ

From what I can gather Jin and Nao became Kamitski but inside their Kagerous were comatose clones providing the runes the whole time.
Old 2014-03-26, 09:22   Link #311
stagrider

Oh and this is Lind Wurm
http://kakumeikivalvrave.wikia.com/w...5798181912.jpg
Old 2014-03-26, 09:42   Link #312
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
ヴァルヴレイヴII2
外伝作品『アンダー・テイカー』に登場。正式名称・“火焔(カエン)”。正規パイロット認証を行い、ヴァル ヴレイヴの欠番・継番に宛がわれる形で新生ジオールの正式戦力として組み込まれた陽炎(ナオ機)。リンド・ ヴルムとの最終決戦では両肩にアームストロンガー・カノン、腰にマルチレッグ・スパイン、背中にアーダー・ アクセルを背負い、IMPシールドも装備するなど特能装備の全部乗せ状態と言えるような姿で戦 った。
ヴァルヴレイヴVII
外伝作品『アンダー・テイカー』に登場。正式名称・“火界呪(カカイジュ)”。ナオ機と同じように新生ジオ ールの正式戦力として組み込まれた陽炎(ジン機)。

Lind Wurm - Appeared on the Undertaker sidestory. Made up of Wurm Orben and Wurm Unten, two modular transforming machines. Utilizes a personal engine pack, it can equal the maximum output of three Kirschbaums. Originally developed as the replacement for the Ideals, its testing was put on to a halt due to the development of the humanoid, Dainsrave.

Valvrave II2 - Appeared on the Undertaker sidestory. Formal name: Kaen (Blazes). Requires pilot authentication and having an appended serial number of the Valvrave, this Kagerou is part of New JIOR's military strength. (Nao's machine) In its last confrontation with the Lind Wurm, it has equipped both of its shoulders with the Armstronger Cannon; its hips, the Multileg Spine; its back, the Ardor Grip. Has also the IMP Shield among others and possessed all functions. It could be said that that is how it looked like when it battled.

Valvrave VII - Appeared on the Undertaker sidestory. Formal name: Kakaiju (Mantra for the Fire World). Like Nao's machine, this Kagerou is also part of New JIOR's military strength. (Jin's machine)

カゲロウがジンとナオにしか動かせないのは
「エンジンに直接それぞれ二人の脳死したクローンを組み込んだ

From what I can gather Jin and Nao became Kamitski but inside their Kagerous were comatose clones providing the runes the whole time.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Three times the output of a Kirschbaum? Wow, that's some major firepower right there, considering that the Kirschbaums could hold their own & even sometimes out-muscle the VVVs. I really want to see an animated fight featuring a Lind Wurm.

Also got the answer to my question. The Kagerous got promoted to VVVs after N Jior regained some stability. That's good, so the Golden 7 origins begin here.

Still, isn't Nao's unit a little too OP, she's got three units in one. Unit II is supposed to specialize in close combat, much like unit I, unit III utilizes long-range bombardment & unit V specializes in medium-range combat. Effectively making Unit II's successor an all-range combat type.

Make me wonder what Jin's unit brings to the table.
Old 2014-03-26, 11:58   Link #313
Frontier

So Nao's Unit becomes the new Valvrave II, while Jin's becomes the proper Valvrave VII. We finally have seven Valvraves for the Golden 7, but we're missing three pilots .

With how VVVII2 ultimately evolves, I wonder how Unit I may have developed/evolved in the future. Would it have remained the main Valvrave in symbolism only, having been Haruto's Unit, or would it become upgraded to such a degree that it would again be the strongest of the main Valvraves, setting aside the Dainsrave? Or would the Harakiri Blade, and its ability to go into a sort of "overdrive," have made up for it?

I'm also quite interested in seeing what Unit VII can offer, since from just appearances it seems like it could be Valvrave I's successor unit.

It's both awesome and kinda sad seeing all seven Valvraves lined up together .
Old 2014-03-26, 12:07   Link #314
stagrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So Nao's Unit becomes the new Valvrave II, while Jin's becomes the proper Valvrave VII. We finally have seven Valvraves for the Golden 7, but we're missing three pilots .

With how VVVII2 ultimately evolves, I wonder how Unit I may have developed/evolved in the future. Would it have remained the main Valvrave in symbolism only, having been Haruto's Unit, or would it become upgraded to such a degree that it would again be the strongest of the main Valvraves, setting aside the Dainsrave? Or would the Harakiri Blade, and its ability to go into a sort of "overdrive," have made up for it?

I'm also quite interested in seeing what Unit VII can offer, since from just appearances it seems like it could be Valvrave I's successor unit.

It's both awesome and kinda sad seeing all seven Valvraves lined up together .
Only two acutally.
Hito-Shoko
Kaen-Nao
Hiakaminari-?
Hinowa-Saki
Hiuchiba-?
Hiasobi-Akira
Kakaiju-Jin

As for Hito, its now the only one with a rave engine so aside from the full impact parts and any of the undertaker gear, they most likely won't do much with it.
Old 2014-03-26, 15:16   Link #315
Frontier

Oh, yeah, if we just assume Shoko is Valvrave I's immediate next pilot, then that just leaves the pilots of Unit III and Unit V .

I wonder if Full Impact would become VVVI's de-facto mode in battle?
Old 2014-03-27, 06:03   Link #316
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
http://i.imgur.com/0M2K1YO.jpg

Both of them are still running on Mirror Rave. Unit 1 remains the special snowflake
Which is why adding all those attachment is more of a one time desperation strategy than a good idea, really
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Closed Thread