AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-11-25, 23:32   Link #2141
~Tsukuyomi
[- Caramelldansen Spam -]

@Klashikari's Nanoha
Very interesting blend of works... Don't see a lot of people actually sticking to its theme much often... Extra points for doing so... Though, how the siggy from left the right transitions from pink to black needs a tad bit fixing... I'll give you a 8.5/10

@Godaime Hokage
Hmmm... A low-mid moderate siggy maker??? Interesting... You sure do understand a bit of lighting and depth... Pretty impressed by that... Though, your render is a bit sharpened... I'll give you a nice 9/10

Well, its been sometime since I've been here... Hope you guys like Death Note

~Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 00:49   Link #2142
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by celcius View Post
Aoie_Emesai: I dunno, but for this one she really looks flat. It must be because the shades on her is on the right side while her drop shadow is on the left. ^^; 8.5/10[/COLOR][/font]
Hahaha, you noticed too huh? I mistakenly put the shadow on the wrong side where it shouldn't have belonged. The lighted side of the hair is on the wrong side where teh shine is opposite of it. Ill change it later. -_-

celcius - 8/10 It's animated ^_^.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2006-11-26 at 01:16.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 01:27   Link #2143
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ ~Tsukuyomi .. Simple yet interesting concept.. Altho that L is really out of place IMO >.<

@ Aoie ... LOL at the shadow fake transparency .. FAIL!!!! I'm joking of coz ^^ ... If you wanted to put ur name behind.. make it at least half of it visible IMO, Em from a total of Emesai is just =/

@ KiNA ... Thoughts?

too bright?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 02:13   Link #2144
~Tsukuyomi
[- Caramelldansen Spam -]

@KiNa

To flat... Need depth... 7/10

Here is a second variation of my "L's for love" siggy...

Has a bit of color around the eyes...
~Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 03:36   Link #2145
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Tsukiyomi - ahh, sorta scary. 7/10

ps: New sig, added the title and I just used my initials.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2006-11-26 at 03:47.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 09:17   Link #2146
seiftis
~defying fate

@Kira_Naruto: Interesting one, I like the colours. 8/10
Old 2006-11-26, 16:24   Link #2147
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
@ seiftis: 7/10

@ Aoie_Emesai: 8/10 cute

@ ~Tsukuyomi: 7/10

@ Kira_Naruto 9/10
Old 2006-11-26, 18:51   Link #2148
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Tsukiyomi ~ ooh L...loser sign or just his initials? nice but im seeing wierd lines with the diffusion pattens 7/10

Aoie_Emesai ~ really nice and shes cute ^_^ the sides looks cool as well 9/10

ichy ~ evangeline from negi? the text is kind "disturbing" tho 9/10

kiNa ~ yep the colors are too bright >.< i can hardly see the lines on her arm 7/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 20:16   Link #2149
Cyz
"Show it to me"

KiNa: the stock is a little too bright but the img itself is cool. 8/10
Ichy: mmhmm...really nice. 8/10
Deathkillz: I like the img and the little design on the bg. 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 20:34   Link #2150
ShinNoNoir
Nothing to see, move it.

@ Cyz : the girl is cute and i like the flow/ripples with the content (hair clothes bed sheets) 9/10
@Deathkillz : I love to mix of green in your sig, the pattern doesn't feel heavy even if it's wide 9/10

OT @Deathkillz : answer to rate that avatar thread - Yes it's a little on the goth side, i'm usually not a big fan of the style, but here we're talking about Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion.. haha FTW!
ShinNoNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 23:13   Link #2151
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon
Noir! 10/10
Silver Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 03:44   Link #2152
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Ichy .. Ooooo ... nope .. too loli .. no, you cant suck it =x

@ Deathkillz .. The color is sooo random .. And get a better font selection?

@ ShinNoNoir .. thanks for the av source =3 .. hmm.. that was your first sig since you registered back in July isnt it ? Quite bland altho I like the girls with gun theme ^^

@ KiNA .. Random ... but I like the final result ^^ .. The Temari on left is on color burnt .. look sexier >.< and gives a bit of depth .. me think .. Naruto's girls are so hard to find .. their innocent image that is And for some reason, I wanted my name to be not so prominent .. so yea... you need to squint your eyes if you wanted to look for them .. I'm soo random in sig making, its a wonder I manage to explained this .. Oh, this also the result because I'm jealous that Riker is making a new sig for himself .. dunno when it will be complete tho
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-11-27, 11:32   Link #2153
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

errr... already a lot to rate XD
@Hoji12 : simple, clean, effective. i would say : you should put the guy stroke more on the right, and add something to improve the "movement" impression. (in fact, the BG seems too tern, because of it's simplicity and styl.. sorry for being really vague...) 8/10

@tsukuyomi : Frankly, you use nice effects... however, i'm afraid it is not really L style (but don't pay too much attention about this comment, this is rather my vision of Death Note so...)
the 4 lines crossing around are nice, though i think this is a "bit" too much and really too symetrical.
The particles are somewhat too sharp, especially those around the "L"

i can't add anything else, mainly because i'm not really fond of the way the /effects are portraying L in fact :s 7/10

@Aoie_Emesai : better than the previous one. but again, the light is a bit too intense on the left side of the haid, but meh ^^;
maybe you should add some effects on the 2 texts? 8/10

@seiftis : your stroke quality is bad... Risa suffers a lot of graininess. also, i dunno why, but the right side seems a bit empty, even with this BG... why not putting the text at the right instead?
but, on the other hand, your colour choice is great : it fits really well with risa expression, and the BG with her and roy. 7.5/10

@Ichy : the text isn't really smooth to read... (probably because of the colour and the font). this is original, yet, i dunno, it lacks of some impact (probably because the picture is plain? *thinks* what about some clouds render around, darkening the sourrounding a bit, with some brightness around her mouth?) 7/10

#Deathkillz : your trademark font again but seriously this time... it just doesn't work :/ (try something more... poetic? )
i don't think the yellow glow fits klarwind very well...
also, the green BG is a bit... well, this is the shamal's trademark green, but it requires something with it... a BG or some effects (why not some winds effects?)
finally, this is a silly nitpicking note but... is it normal that you put incantation circle of the mild-childa system, while the Belka type is supposed to be the triangle? ^^; 7/10

@shinnonoir: the third image... humm i really dunno, it makes me feel it's wrong.
also, kirika and mireille suffers some weird cut... and the glow doesn't really help.
i don't know how to describe it... while you chose to put in black and white (good choice), it really lacks of something 6.5/10

@KiNa : *prepares the scalpel* ready for the dissection *evil lauch*
the left temari has some weird problem with her hair at the left. while the lines are thick at the right, the left one is simply non existant or really thin. (in fact, it doesn't really fit well with the rest of the stroke)

like you said, the name is really really hard to catch... first, did you really need to put your name to begin with? like godaime hokage's, i think you can simply removes the text.

while the center-right is giving a nice impression, i feel the fan, and either the left termari or the effects are too much.
the fan is yellow and red... while it doesn't really hurt the balance, it doesn't really mix too well with the white flows, and the center.
meanwhile, the effects at the left are just too wild : you can feel some agitation, some fierce wind, while you have temari without any fighting intent... instead, it's simply a passive pose. this is worse since the wind is done as circle, and the center of it is... left temari body.
it would be ok if the left temari was kinda in another pose, but this one is simply wrong (or the wind effect is too much.)

finally, the hand at the right is suffering of... a weird aliasing.
also, be careful the wind at the center (in front of the left breast of center temari) : the effect is much like electricity rather than wind.

8/10
Old 2006-11-27, 14:25   Link #2154
Cyz
"Show it to me"

ShinNoNoir: first Noir sig I've seen here. 8/10
Godaime Hokage: it needs a border. 8/10
KiNa: it's Tenmari mmm, the stock aren't that great but points for the cool bg. 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 15:12   Link #2155
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
#Deathkillz : your trademark font again but seriously this time... it just doesn't work :/ (try something more... poetic? )
i don't think the yellow glow fits klarwind very well...
also, the green BG is a bit... well, this is the shamal's trademark green, but it requires something with it... a BG or some effects (why not some winds effects?)
finally, this is a silly nitpicking note but... is it normal that you put incantation circle of the mild-childa system, while the Belka type is supposed to be the triangle? ^^; 7/10
beh i feel soo bad to part with my trademark font >.< anyway by poetic i guess you mean more stylish in an old fashioned sense?
and that nit picking will get you ill yea i know that its ment to be a triangle but the circle looks better :3

anyways heres my new version...got rid of the "big" circle altogether as i think its too destracting...but opted for the smaller circles instead...hmm i could change one into a triangle but maybe when i can be bothered to extract it first
tbh i think ive gone over the top a little with the effects and all but heck it is random...also the top right corner seems empty...might have to fix that later :/ just testing and trying out new skills...a dap of paint here and there id say first ^_^

ShinNoNoir ~ i like "slideshow" type siggies ^_^ 7.5/10

kiNa! ~ well the temari on the left has a wierd face expression...its too dark around the sides and eyes and why dont you make your name not blending to the BG itself? i dont mind camouflage but it isnt really my type of color to be doing it with if you know what i mean ^_^ 8/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 15:34   Link #2156
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

this is way better if you ask me, while you could find something even more "peotic" ^^: (humm... palace script would be too much though...*thinks*... what about "Old Script" or "Renaissance", instead of "Adine Kirnberg Script"? ). that aside, maybe some effet on the text itself, but meh not necessary

good choice about shrinking the circles (but you know, triangles are... huh wait, i'll shut up ).

i like the wind and light you put on, but maybe you could balance their brightness? it sounds like klarwind use wind with her right hand, while using light with her left hand (or was it done on purpose?).

as you said, the top left seems a bit empty, and the transparent pic doesn't help. you probably need something that cover the whole signature without being too consistant.

anyway, 8.5/10
Old 2006-11-27, 16:19   Link #2157
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Oh, this also the result because I'm jealous that Riker is making a new sig for himself .. dunno when it will be complete tho
What has that got to do with you making a sig? ;__;
Not animated so phail... ok fine... 8/10 :x

@ Klashikari:
Lots of text, but it doesn't feel overwhelming. ^^ 8/10

@ Cyz:
The text looks weird at the top. I can't pin point a better location but maybe it'll look better at the bottom instead. 8/10

@ Deathkillz:
I think it looks better than the previous version. ^^
Maybe try animating the circle since it's smaller? 8/10

I'm working on a Mahoraba sig, but I'm currently stuck, so I took an old sig I made and modified it. I think this sig will get slaughtered for the poor quality. ;__;
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 22:43   Link #2158
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Riker - PRIMULA~ yay woot booyeh! even though it's a temporary sig, it's still nice =)

Klashikari - i can't really describe what i like about it, but even though there are so many things to look at, it fits well together ^^b

Deathkillz - not your best i have to say, but the green is very eye catching =D

Cyz - i agree with Riker...the text does look awkward at the top but everything else is good =)

enma ai...all ive gotta say is i love her eyes ^^ i just finished watching the first series and i like =) didnt really do much on the text or border...meh...EYES O_O
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 23:36   Link #2159
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

O_O Hi there twin

As promised, Signature In Depth Analysis/Discussion/Bashing thread =x .. For those incline to give the analysis or for those who wanted to just get a review on a signature. There aren't any rule like the one we have in this thread (Rate or Die) .. Altho I asked for a fair play .. Signature post there must comformed to ASuki rules (ie 500x160x50Kb max)

@ Riker .. 9/10

@ KiLA .. Simple, 8/10
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-11-27, 23:52   Link #2160
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Riker: Nice and simple 9/10
KiLa: the stock is a little blurry but the overall img is pretty good. 8/10