AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-19, 17:44   Link #181
Stormwhite
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
It's nothing to do with that - Kenpachi with his eyepatch on is (supposedly) marginally weaker than Ichigo in shikai - if Ichigo with his Vizard mask on bankai can barely scratch a guy with his 'ultimate' attack, why the hell can Kenpachi cut his leg off? Effortlessly, I may add.

Also, Kenpachi pwned Tousen, and was fighting on the same level of Komamura's bankai with his eyepatch on, therefore /shrug.

I'll leave your beliefs in peace, but you WILL find yourself in a minority on here
__________________
Stormwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 18:08   Link #182
Sinta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post

Where has it been stated that Yamamoto has less reiatsu than Aizen and/or Ichigo? Considering Yamamoto can take two of the stronger captains in SS at once without breaking sweat, surely that means he's more than twice as powerful as a regular captain?
I hate to interrupt, but didn't Aizen say "in terms of power" He would lose to General or am I smoking crack?
__________________
Free Ebook - Harmonics: Rise of the Magician http://amzn.to/qCBysY
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 18:18   Link #183
Stormwhite
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Uhm. Yeah, that's my point.
__________________
Stormwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 18:29   Link #184
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
Offcourse he was aware of the possiblity. Being dsigraced well i might have put to much weight on that but Yamamoto didn't even see Aizen as a threat one on one. After witnessing everyone fall he just went with it. Engetsu came convenient because everyone had fallen, it was more a last resort then that he really let everyone fall just for that. Like it is put in the chapter, it's taken out of context. why else would he made the power assessment that Aizen wasn't strong enough to beat him and he obviously wasn't if it wasn't for WW. It was just a solid plan and he needed help.
Just "went with it"?

Let me get this straight. Yamamoto was going to use a move that would destroy himself and all his comrades (aside from Ichigo) to stop Aizen and you're saying he did not perceive him as a serious threat? Do people typically use kamikaze moves against opponents they think they can decisively beat?

Yamamoto's talk was pride and bravado (think Byakuya talk to Ichigo), but it's obvious he took Aizen very seriously as an enemy.

Quote:
If i remember correctly, i don't think Aizen landed one hit on him without using the hyogku, he got tossed around like a nobody. Appears beaten to me.
Isshin also landed exactly one hit on Aizen(which didn't really phase him) before Aizen used the Kidou. The rest of the fight is unseen until Isshin says his movements are slowing down. The best you can say is that Isshin had the upper hand against an Aizen who was reaching his limits. Otherwise, the fight was mostly even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post

I'll leave your beliefs in peace, but you WILL find yourself in a minority on here
In a sub-forum dedicated to Bleach, I guess we really shouldn't find it surprising that there are people who enjoy the story. I consider it a guilty pleasure myself. People exaggerate it's shortcomings.

So yeah... how's about those fullbringers huh? Wondering what the first step in getting Ichigo's power back is gonna be.
__________________



Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 19:15   Link #185
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

So yeah... how's about those fullbringers huh? Wondering what the first step in getting Ichigo's power back is gonna be.
Thank you! *high fives* That is what I am wondering. I think that those guys are also connected to Isshin

That he may actually be a human and Shinigami hybrid himself. That he is "the one* they gave their powers to. But I wonder if he has fullbringer abilities.

I believe that Ichigo's Shinigami representative badge is what he is going to use to "Fullbring"

Question: Did Ginjo have his own badge or did he steal Ichigo's?

I can't imagine what it entails and I have thought very deeply about it

I don't think that they are evil and are actually sincere--. I just wonder do they have side effects sorta like Ichigo. Or some internal struggle with their hollow nature. I also wonder if this would make Ichigo more hollow like? While it's true that Zangetsu is no longer fragmented. He's still comprised of both Shinigami reiatsu and Hollow. Wouldn't Ichigo's reiatsu become more hollow instead of a 50-50 split.
Edit: I am also starting to believe that Orihime is a shinigami/human hybrid as well. She doesn't bear any similarities to Chad or the fullbringers
What do you think? I would really like to know...
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 19:40   Link #186
Farscape
Secondman
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Okay..I am not a Naruto fan. It is another manga, that bores me to tears..and after the first chapter. The anime is flasback hell, the only one that I have ever seen that has flasbacks in the middle of a flasback. Can I make but one request?
You don't have to be a fan to understand an ability but fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Please don't use an ability from another manga to explain the characters in Bleach. Please don't compare one Mangaka's story telling, with the another. Because that is a matter of preference--the one you like the best, is the guy who you will say is the best writer. Plus they are two diffrent people. Each tells the story in their own way. . . If you want me to understand. Explain Aizen's ability, by explaining his ability. Seriously can we discuss Bleach without the comparisons- please
I donno why you trolled me here man? I was mearly pointing out a comparison to situate a fair battle situation with similar abilities. Illusions. You make it sound like that if any other captain had his zanpaktou ability it wouldn't be as decisive. Just because Aizen is so uber smart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Actually I was paraphrasing Isshin not quoting him verbatim. Gin also said it but now you have to people cosigning his ability then a crowd...a CROWD of people had to fight him and still got owned. I respect Aizen's intelligence, because I believe it's his greatest asset. Mindfuking Yama into owning himself was gold. Still no one owned Aizen, instead they all got pwned. Aizen has said himself and Gin agreed. KS doesn't work on everyone..Aizen has other abilities

Also you have a chance not to get trapped. It's just like that ability you brought up. If you can't get close to him. That's on you, not him.
You believe Aizen mindfucked Yama? seriousily you give him way to much credit you really sound like a fan. Yama's mind was already made up i don't see how Aizen is to take credit for his actions. Aizen's plan, that was solid but this i already said because he got WW for the sole purpose to defeat Yama. Thats what i have been saying. You say Aizen owened everyone, would you also be saying that if the Espada destoryed the gotei 13. Only because it was Aizen's plan?

Aizen owned the majority but not everyone. KS doesn't work on blind people big whoop rofl how could you compare that to an actual way of fighting someone with those kind of abilities. And because you conveniently chose to use the argument of other manga's for you own purpose after breaking it down earlier i will do the same. So what people are suppose to put blind fold on or fight with their eyes closed when they encounter Aizen. It's not the same as with Mangekyou because that doesn't spread. So off you go. And KS pratically works from every angle, you cannot escape it unless ur faster by what a mile?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
You can't have it both ways, either his shikai is overrated or it's so hax it's an unfair advantage. It can't be both.
Where did i say that his Shikai was overrated? I said because of his Shikai, he gets overrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
No Urahara didn't do it. Ichigo did. It wouldn't have worked if Ichigo had not weakened him. Urahara states this himself. So like Aizen > than the entire Gotei 13, plus Vaizards, Urahara, Yourichi and Isshin

It's been confirmed. Ichigo had to use a move that almost cut him in half and still didn't kill him. Merely weakened him a bit
If it wasn't for WW, Yamamoto wouldn't have sacrificed himself trying to save the city, see i can do that to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Also it's like Aizen's said to SoiFon and it's been said many time. Shinigami fight with reiatsu. The ability is null, if the reiatsu level is higher. Only Aizen and Ichigo have been said to have twice the reiatsu of Captain. That means...Yama is beneath Aizen's level. That is why it took the combined efforts of everyone who lost and then Ichigo to beat him
What a joke. Aizen's reatsu and strenght is nowhere near Yama's he stated this himself.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
I just thought of something. Yama's flame, was put out by superchunky who got pwned by Mashiro. Does that mean she's stronger than Yama
Why would you make petty comparisons like that? It doesn't make sense whatsover but it suits your attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Aizen has more than just KS. KT demonstrated it in that arc. This cannot be denied but you get a gold star for trying. Jking... Fair enough..
Your point is? Did you even get my initial points because this just appears borderline ... you fill in the blanks :s
Farscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 19:46   Link #187
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Dude we moved past that. Yama lost to Aizen just like everyone else. You can't get around that. So why not stop trying?

I just get sick of constant comparisons to DBZ, ODA and Naruto. I don't think you using Itachi's ability to explain Aizen works. Or at least it doesn't for me. Because basically you're saying Kishi created a better ability than Kubo. Something I don't wanna hear



P S.I used that because Yama is just some old dude with flame thrower. I actually consider his taijustu and strength more impressive than his Zanpakuto. Fire just burns things and you can put it out. Plus he still couldn't beat Aizen so yeah he doesn't impress me much...

Now how bout those fullbringers eh?
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 20:05   Link #188
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
I just get sick of constant comparisons to DBZ, ODA and Naruto. I don't think you using Itachi's ability to explain Aizen works. Or at least it doesn't for me. Because basically you're saying Kishi created a better ability than Kubo. Something I don't wanna hear
We need comparisons though, without comparisons we cannot measure what is good or not, how do you rate something if you have nothing to compare it to? Its like you cannot have hot without cold, if we didn't have cold how would we know when something is hot? Comparisons are needed to judge.

Yes Bleach is a separate piece of work and should be treated as such but basic writing techniques such as pace, use of atmosphere, characterization can be compared, some mangas are better at that and we use them as a basis of how good something COULD be.

For example IMO Oh Great is better at battles, the hero has his growing moments, abilities aren't all super hax and it isn't all about my power level is higher, different abilities, different weaknesses giving different ways to fight. So 1 attack can be used in a variety of different and interesting ways. In contrast to Bleach where Ichigo for example just getsuga tenshous it until it disappears using the same rush him tactic, making the battles kind of bland.

And despite showing that the characters have a plethora of different abilities (100+ kidou we always get the same 5 or so) we keep seeing the same things, no one powerful captain uses their bankai for an important battle for no good reason.

Ugh this is what happens when I'm feeling intellectual and up at night

Btw whoever neg repped me thanks for that! I never knew your opinion overruled mine, really thanks for the information
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan

Last edited by Cub-Sama; 2011-01-20 at 12:08.
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 20:52   Link #189
Farscape
Secondman
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Dude we moved past that. Yama lost to Aizen just like everyone else. You can't get around that. So why not stop trying?
haha this person is so funny, good job buddy. lolz. So now everyone lost to Aizen, so how actually did he lose again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
I just get sick of constant comparisons to DBZ, ODA and Naruto. I don't think you using Itachi's ability to explain Aizen works. Or at least it doesn't for me. Because basically you're saying Kishi created a better ability than Kubo. Something I don't wanna hear
Thats what you are making out of it dude. I kept it pretty simple but because you are an obvious Aizen/Bleach fan you feel offended which is a pretty strange obsession. I simple made a fair battle assesment that you took way out of context. Even your buddy Aizen fessed up to that.

And I don't think you grasphed anything from my initial points because you are just making it about w/e you want it to be, even when you are wrong(and then you just simply evade). Good Job. Next time pls don't bother trolling me oke or at least give me a heads up so i can stay far away? Thnx

Last edited by Farscape; 2011-01-19 at 21:05.
Farscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 01:27   Link #190
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 34
Indeed, there's nothing wrong with using comparisons when they're used correctly.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 05:42   Link #191
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by antigone View Post
do yOu GUyS thINk BlEAch wood havE bEen funnIEr if it WaS abOUt dETergenTS? ^_^
.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
Next time pls don't bother trolling me oke or at least give me a heads up so i can stay far away? Thnx
no you're flame baiting. You just got finished saying "I evade"

Because I don't wanna fight and Dude several people said it's offtopic. One guy even tried to the change the topic...back to the present

That fight was over some months go. I am not a troll because I don't want to continue an offtopic discussion with you.


I just want to discuss the current chapter. I want to have a serious discussion.

  1. I don't want to talk about household cleaning products.
  2. I don't want to sit here and hate on Ichigo.
  3. I don't want to laugh about how bad kubo's writing is
  4. or have the ridiculous argument Arrancar holes aren't in the center of their chest" (so what? He already said that he didn't think about that and just put them where he thought they'd look cool. Not to mention they're a "symbol" you know what it stands for does it really have to put in their chest for you remember that)
  5. I sure as hell don't want to argue about a fight that was over while a bunch speculation about the current story can be had.
Otherwise I can just lurk. Please stop calling me a troll.

Now because I see you really have a need to get this off your chest. I am going to oblige you just this one time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
.Even your buddy Aizen fessed up to that
oh contraire mufraire

Didn't you watch WW vs Yama's fight closely?
. WW was literally made tailor made for Yama'ji's style...Every move he had, WW seem to be able to predict it. You know that means?
Aizen peeped his whole card He knew how to beat him. He knew everything about Yamaji. He was really just fucking with him


I knew Aizen had game but I didn't know he could game fans too

Just because Aizen said Yama was strongest, doesn't mean he really thought that
Aizen is a liar and likes to "troll" people
He also likes to make people believe they have chance of defeating him and then own them. He's the king of mind-fucking. He goes for "absolute defeat" of mind and body.

Because if you beat a person before they use their strongest move. Then they will always have hope. But if a person has gone all out and then failed. They will be screwed mentally. That's much more satisfying than a simple win. That's the way Aizen fights.
A simple beatdown is not his style. He suffers from grandiose behavior
Obviously you never took the time to analyze Aizen's character or else you'd see a pattern and realize Yama got played.

Just because Yama said he was stronger doesn't really mean he believed he could beat Aizen. It's called "false bravado" Because no one uses a move that will himself as well on a guy they know they can beat. He lost years ago when Aizen put him under hypnosis. Aizen had a body double following Shinji around Yama never knew. Aizen killed all of central 46 and then he was the boss of SS and Yama was Aizen's puppet for hundreds of years

Yama lost before he ever fought anyone.
Aizen was always in the lead until Ichigo defeated him, making it possible for Urahara's kidou to work. Otherwise there was no way anyone could win and that's why they didn't. This includes Yamaji. Your boy lost, there is no way to get around that undeniable fact


Like I said Yamaji had been in a constant state of pwnage for over century.


Is this enough for you?



Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Indeed, there's nothing wrong with using comparisons when they're used correctly.
when it's used to say."Aizen's shikai is so strong..Ohh that's Unfair. If it was more like Itachi's, [INSERT FAVORITE CHARACTER/] would stand a chance" it's wasted on me



Not when it's used to say this manga is god like. Bleach is bad. Then it's merely a matter of preference. it's pointless if the other person doesn't agree. Then it becomes annoying.

A fan of say Bleach doesn't want to hear how One Piece is so much better.
it's only good to the person doing the comparison. If you want to compare something how bout you compare one character to another, one fight to another ...in the same manga

If it's comparing oranges to apples then it's wasted on me. Save it for someone who cares. Now I am trying to insult you,merely explaining my pov on comparisons. I don't care for them..when used just say that a character should have been like been like so-and-so from "insert manga of your choice"

Therefore comparisons like that is wasted on me.

Soooooooo how bout those fullbringers huh?

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-01-20 at 05:53.
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 05:44   Link #192
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Arguing that Bleach is still good feels so surreal to me.

Also from the peeps at mangastream

Quote:
If you're waiting patiently for Bleach, it wasn't printed in this week's issue since Kubo came down with the flu bug apparently. Next week!
Thu Jan 20 09:30:17 +0000 2011
Lolz.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 06:30   Link #193
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 34
As a fan of One Piece, Bleach and Naruto, I'd say grow thicker skin Pandemonium.

Parallels will be drawn between OP, Bleach, Naruto, DBZ and YuYu Hakusho because they all share the same trait aside from being a shounen, they all feature a large cast of characters and each with it's plot/hax characters. Out of those 5 series, in my humble opinion, Bleach has handled it's story and cast pretty badly since the end of Soul Society. I'm not saying it didn't have any good stuff after, because it did, but there was still a lot of bad writing going on. For many of us that have been reading Bleach for several years...this series has pretty much become a guilty pleasure.

As far as the Fullbringers go...the explanation of their powers was stupid and lets see how Shunsui gets Ichigo's powers back...

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2011-01-20 at 06:55.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 06:37   Link #194
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
i don't know how manga's work, but is it literally kubo sitting in his office and doing it all on his own, week on week, then sending it off to the shonen jump people? doesn't he have a team for this? like some shows have secondary writers (doctor who being an awesome example)

and that the release of issues is decided on the whim of the authors health and such. because if so, that must be very difficult.
__________________


Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 06:46   Link #195
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 34
he probably has a assistant, even though mangas for the most part, don't require as much work as your standard American comic that requires that line art to be done, then inked, then colored.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 07:01   Link #196
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Usually, the chapters aren't done on a per week basis. The schedule should allow for sick leave by getting the author to write his chapters in advance.

This would seem to point towards Kubo making his manga every actual week.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 08:19   Link #197
Farscape
Secondman
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
f
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
.....

no you're flame baiting. You just got finished saying "I evade"

Because I don't wanna fight and Dude several people said it's offtopic. One guy even tried to the change the topic...back to the present

That fight was over some months go. I am not a troll because I don't want to continue an offtopic discussion with you.


I just want to discuss the current chapter. I want to have a serious discussion.

  1. I don't want to talk about household cleaning products.
  2. I don't want to sit here and hate on Ichigo.
  3. I don't want to laugh about how bad kubo's writing is
  4. or have the ridiculous argument Arrancar holes aren't in the center of their chest" (so what? He already said that he didn't think about that and just put them where he thought they'd look cool. Not to mention they're a "symbol" you know what it stands for does it really have to put in their chest for you remember that)
  5. I sure as hell don't want to argue about a fight that was over while a bunch speculation about the current story can be had.
Otherwise I can just lurk. Please stop calling me a troll.

Now because I see you really have a need to get this off your chest. I am going to oblige you just this one time
oh contraire mufraire

Didn't you watch WW vs Yama's fight closely?
. WW was literally made tailor made for Yama'ji's style...Every move he had, WW seem to be able to predict it. You know that means?
Aizen peeped his whole card He knew how to beat him. He knew everything about Yamaji. He was really just fucking with him


I knew Aizen had game but I didn't know he could game fans too

Just because Aizen said Yama was strongest, doesn't mean he really thought that
Aizen is a liar and likes to "troll" people
He also likes to make people believe they have chance of defeating him and then own them. He's the king of mind-fucking. He goes for "absolute defeat" of mind and body.

Because if you beat a person before they use their strongest move. Then they will always have hope. But if a person has gone all out and then failed. They will be screwed mentally. That's much more satisfying than a simple win. That's the way Aizen fights.
A simple beatdown is not his style. He suffers from grandiose behavior
Obviously you never took the time to analyze Aizen's character or else you'd see a pattern and realize Yama got played.

Just because Yama said he was stronger doesn't really mean he believed he could beat Aizen. It's called "false bravado" Because no one uses a move that will himself as well on a guy they know they can beat. He lost years ago when Aizen put him under hypnosis. Aizen had a body double following Shinji around Yama never knew. Aizen killed all of central 46 and then he was the boss of SS and Yama was Aizen's puppet for hundreds of years

Yama lost before he ever fought anyone.
Aizen was always in the lead until Ichigo defeated him, making it possible for Urahara's kidou to work. Otherwise there was no way anyone could win and that's why they didn't. This includes Yamaji. Your boy lost, there is no way to get around that undeniable fact


Like I said Yamaji had been in a constant state of pwnage for over century.


Is this enough for you?





when it's used to say."Aizen's shikai is so strong..Ohh that's Unfair. If it was more like Itachi's, [INSERT FAVORITE CHARACTER/] would stand a chance" it's wasted on me



Not when it's used to say this manga is god like. Bleach is bad. Then it's merely a matter of preference. it's pointless if the other person doesn't agree. Then it becomes annoying.

A fan of say Bleach doesn't want to hear how One Piece is so much better.
it's only good to the person doing the comparison. If you want to compare something how bout you compare one character to another, one fight to another ...in the same manga

If it's comparing oranges to apples then it's wasted on me. Save it for someone who cares. Now I am trying to insult you,merely explaining my pov on comparisons. I don't care for them..when used just say that a character should have been like been like so-and-so from "insert manga of your choice"

Therefore comparisons like that is wasted on me.

Soooooooo how bout those fullbringers huh?
Seriously if you had just stopped after you house hold cleaning list people might have still given you credit, for letting it go. Instead you go on with the same theatrics which had little to nothing to do with what had been stated.

Like i said earlier you just make it about what you want it to be, you observe and interpret the way you want it an go on about it like it was really about that.

You believe that i am an Yamamoto fan, i seriously cannot tell where you got that impression from, i even have an avatar of Shinsui if that is any consideration but oke dude "my boy yama*

I was never fighting with you but if you say that's the way, that explain enough about your debating approach, skills and attitude. To me it's pretty childish and rude actually.

Some key words of advice, i don't mind if you take it or not. You can observe alot from a person or charachter. Aizen was explaining his plan or at least some base of it like many do, to clear up a situation. He had no reason to lie because he had already explained the purpose of WW.

It's like why would a smart biker, spike a faster bikers wheels without him knowing and then stating to him you would've been faster if it was a straight up battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
As far as the Fullbringers go...the explanation of their powers was stupid and lets see how Shunsui gets Ichigo's powers back...
You're holding your theory back! i am curious? Whats the relation that you made between the fullbringers and Ichigo and Shunsui and Ichigo?
Farscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 11:06   Link #198
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
^^ I am done with you. You go on ignore Mr. Scape..^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
As a fan of One Piece, Bleach and Naruto, I'd say grow thicker skin Pandemonium.

Parallels will be drawn between OP, Bleach, Naruto, DBZ and YuYu Hakusho because they all share the same trait aside from being a shounen, they all feature a large cast of characters and each with it's plot/hax characters. Out of those 5 series, in my humble opinion, Bleach has handled it's story and cast pretty badly since the end of Soul Society. I'm not saying it didn't have any good stuff after, because it did, but there was still a lot of bad writing going on. For many of us that have been reading Bleach for several years...this series has pretty much become a guiltypleasure.
My skin is pretty tough trust me. If anything I am too hard for you. Again that is your opinion and just because you say "Bleach has handled it's story and cast pretty badly since the end of Soul Society" doesn't make it fact. Bleach has lot of fans that feels the opposite. It's my pleasure and I don't feel guilty about it. My thing is how many times can you say that? Okay we got you think the story is crap. However it's not contributing to the discussion. It's just senseless bashing. Also I notice people usually make the comparison whenever they want to justify their opinion that Bleach is terrible or their reasons for preferring another manga. Or when they can't comprehend the ability of character so they go for the closest thing that can understand. i.e Naruto's Kyuubi and Ichigo's hollow which was always compared and lot's of fanboys tried to use Naruto to explain Ichigo's power and they are nothing alike

So those comparison are useless (imo) and I find that kubo's just too deep and most of it goes over your head. Because if you took the time to think about it. It all makes sense...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
As far as the Fullbringers go...the explanation of their powers was stupid and lets see how Shunsui gets Ichigo's powers back...
Without stating why it's a "stupid" explanation. It's just senseless bashing and because not everyone shares your opinion. Because this type of statement causes arguments in any forum but this one it would be considered a useless and offtopic post and deleted


You know what I think? If you can't bothered to validate your criticism then you should keep it to yourself because it's just bashing

In any case I wanna speculate about chapter if it's going to be a bash fest...I can just go back into the beyond....
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 12:04   Link #199
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
^^ I am done with you. You go on ignore Mr. Scape..^_^ My skin is pretty tough trust me. If anything I am too hard for you. Again that is your opinion and just because you say "Bleach has handled it's story and cast pretty badly since the end of Soul Society" doesn't make it fact. Bleach has lot of fans that feels the opposite. It's my pleasure and I don't feel guilty about it. My thing is how many times can you say that? Okay we got you think the story is crap. However it's not contributing to the discussion. It's just senseless bashing. Also I notice people usually make the comparison whenever they want to justify their opinion that Bleach is terrible or their reasons for preferring another manga. Or when they can't comprehend the ability of character so they go for the closest thing that can understand. i.e Naruto's Kyuubi and Ichigo's hollow which was always compared and lot's of fanboys tried to use Naruto to explain Ichigo's power and they are nothing alike
No our jokes are senseless bashing, the thing is it seems like you mistake voicing criticisms of the manga as senseless bashing, you also take away any and all point to discussion if you completely disregard other peoples opinion. If people don't like something then they probably have a reason for it and a lot of the time the reason isn't as ridiculous as "My favourite character died so this manga sucks" - that is a stupid reason and should be ignored. Most of what people are saying are legitimate criticisms and just because you disagree doesn't mean it is wrong, (If I disagree then it is wrong ) saying you want discussion then disregard people's opinion destroys all point in discussion.

Also even if you take out all the opinions and make facts of the bad things then heres how it goes:

There is several things left unexplained causing plot holes
Characters change personalities randomly
Power levels fluctuate randomly which can leave readers confused
Things gain new explanations a lot
A lot of people do not like the way the story is going

Sure it has its good points but it needs to address those problems
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 12:35   Link #200
Stormwhite
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
If your skin is tough, why do you not accept us comparing Bleach to other manga in a negative light? I mean, seriously, what else do you want me to use as a reference point? A sieve? Because that's what the plot resembles atm I'm not even using other manga as a reference, I'm applying the idea that consistency is good:

Cub already said most of them, but I'm going to go with Kubo not even getting stuff right between chapters as a particularly bad problem - look at the end of 397 and the start of 398 for more information - and that's not a translation error.
Also I actually think the Soul Society arc was handled badly. Brilliant concept, but some details were managed badly that had a knock-on effect on later plot.

And Kubo? Deep? Seriously?

Ok, I'm going to assume you're being serious, which I hope I'm wrong about - Kubo has admitted to only thinking of Aizen being the bad guy halfway through writing the Soul Society arc. He's also admitted to adding lots of new characters when he's struggling to advance the plot - see Xcution, the Vizards, Nel's group for details.

You can make sense of Bleach in the same fashion that Art critics can find symbolism in something I've painted - it's not there, but if you look hard enough, you'll convince yourself that it is.
__________________
Stormwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.