AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sakurasou

Notices

View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 12 27.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 40.91%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 18.18%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 11.36%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.27%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-22, 14:18   Link #41
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
The anime seems to be steering the Shiina ship fairly steadily.
It certainly seems so. :|
Old 2013-01-22, 16:25   Link #42
kivredia

Somehow expected more from this episode. Its new years eve, don't people usually celebrate and stuff? And the shouting scene reminded me too much of their game project which was way better.

Soratas dad was enjoyable though. But seriously, again this talk of daughter-in-law and now even grandchildren? I couldn't care less about who wins but isn't it kind of early, you know people usually don't marry and have children with 16 or even 18. Especially if they aspire for college/university level of education cause they basically had to drop out to provide for their family.
Old 2013-01-22, 16:36   Link #43
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Overall a solid opisode. Nanami got even the chance to score some points with Soratas mom. Too bad for her that Sorata just don't reciprocate her feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kivredia View Post
Soratas dad was enjoyable though. But seriously, again this talk of daughter-in-law and now even grandchildren? I couldn't care less about who wins but isn't it kind of early, you know people usually don't marry and have children with 16 or even 18. Especially if they aspire for college/university level of education cause they basically had to drop out to provide for their family.
See it just as what it was, ship tease for Nananmi fans, even when it's clear that it won't happen.
Old 2013-01-22, 17:00   Link #44
Somnus
Eh?

Great episode. As always, Sakurasou puts forward some great material.

Hilarious moments were found throughout, but the ones that stood out for me were Mashiro's "Sorata you're too close, I can't defeat her if you're like that.", the return of Plan C, and the father-son talk.

Don't get me wrong as I'm a Mashiro shipper through and through, but it's undeniable how good Sorata and Aoyama look together.

Loving the pace we're going at, and not much to complain about. Except the usual, needs more Dragon x Rita.
Old 2013-01-22, 18:33   Link #45
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I have to say Rita might want to look out for herself. Maid-chan is already starting to take a look around for a hitman . Though I suppose trying to recruit Sorata shows how badly the search is going.

The episode had some great Aoyama moments that's for sure. Kind of makes me feel bad for her position. Hopefully this upcoming audition goes well. Would make it interesting to watch her drop the confession bomb.

Curious about where things are going for Sorata and Mashiro. Right now she's just checking with Sorata at every step to make sure she doesn't step outside of the Mashiro that he loves. Makes sense since changing too much before lead to him being uneasy and then just being really angry all the time. Going to need to find some balance.
Old 2013-01-22, 19:48   Link #46
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Great episode. We see the reason why Sorata can cope with his dorm mates. Sorata, careful now. You don't want to end up on a Nice Boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I have to say Rita might want to look out for herself. Maid-chan is already starting to take a look around for a hitman . Though I suppose trying to recruit Sorata shows how badly the search is going.
No kidding.
Old 2013-01-22, 23:08   Link #47
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Bring 3 girls home nice
Old 2013-01-23, 02:44   Link #48
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Jin... What the Hell is with that preview quote ?!
Yeah, spot-on. That’s a BL material right there.

and I knew you’ll use Maid-chan in this episode for your avy the first time I saw that scene.
Old 2013-01-23, 02:49   Link #49
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
and I knew you’ll use Maid-chan in this episode for your avy the first time I saw that scene.
My inspiration has been lacking recently

(Credit goes to EroKing)
Old 2013-01-23, 11:31   Link #50
Itlandm
Porcupine

Hey, in today's parent generation it was not uncommon to marry and have children with your high school sweetheart, or sometimes even your middle school sweetheart! But I admit it is getting uncommon now, since people have to spend four years or more in college / university before they can even hope to settle down. (Speaking of which, the whole situation with Misaki touches on this. Studying apart is pretty close to a breakup these days, I guess.)
Old 2013-01-24, 19:08   Link #51
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Bring 3 girls home nice
That's a father's wet dream.

"That's ma boi!"
Old 2013-01-25, 14:28   Link #52
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Jin's point is valid, he got a lot of flack last week from viewers, but he's right. Misaki loves him but does not see him as her equal.

Love is cool and all, but people still have goals they want to accomplish, to be able to say they WERE somebody who did something and succeeded at it. If you gave that up just to be with someone, it would always stay in the back of your head....What if?
Old 2013-01-26, 00:02   Link #53
judasmartel
*Author

I think it could go both ways. Either you give up your dreams for your love, or your love for your dreams.

But at least Jin is pragmatic enough to postpone his love until he reaches his dream. Only then, will he consider himself worthy of Misaki.

While it might not be an admirable thing for some (because, hey, why postpone the other when you can have both?), I liked Jin's decision, no matter how much it hurt Misaki. But like I said, it could go both ways. He could have entered a relationship with her and still pursue a career in writing, but admittedly it's going to be a lot harder with more obstacles in the way of both love and career.

Sometimes, pursuing your dream is the best way to show your love to your significant other, because it means you can be responsible enough to take care of her when the time comes for you to settle down.
Old 2013-01-26, 03:36   Link #54
Metaler

^ Haha, you just reminded me why I'm not suitable for modern-day romance...
Old 2013-01-26, 07:34   Link #55
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaler View Post
^ Haha, you just reminded me why I'm not suitable for modern-day romance...
I'm not suitable either. If I did what Jin did, my love interest might forget about me and move on. It takes an open mind and patience to wait for someone who truly loves you.
Old 2013-01-26, 12:58   Link #56
bastek66

My favourite moment of episode
Old 2013-01-26, 23:51   Link #57
Ze_

I really hope Nanami wins,
Old 2013-01-27, 06:25   Link #58
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze_ View Post
That would make no sense.
Old 2013-01-27, 13:02   Link #59
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Jin's point is valid, he got a lot of flack last week from viewers, but he's right. Misaki loves him but does not see him as her equal.

Love is cool and all, but people still have goals they want to accomplish, to be able to say they WERE somebody who did something and succeeded at it. If you gave that up just to be with someone, it would always stay in the back of your head....What if?
I'll buy it to be realistic -- IF -- the two end up with different people. If you try something like that in real life, that "what if" question does not pertain to the career choice but rather to the relationship choice.
Old 2013-01-28, 03:56   Link #60
Yanaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze_ View Post
*looks at the series' title... no, that will never happen
Closed Thread