AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-05-09, 14:49   Link #101
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
but the problem is that kishi keeps trying to hammer the team 7 ideal into our heads. i agree with you that she's not in their league, but the author keeps trying to make us believe that she belongs with them
When was she useful ever while those two were around her?
The only way she can be useful if those two are beaten to near death, that's what happened in the forest of death when she defended them after Orochimaru tested Sasuke

Anyway, why all this whining about Sakura, she just saved Naruto's life in a professional and interesing way, i mean the kiss-looking scene and of course pumping his heart with her bare hands which will look cool when animated
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 15:14   Link #102
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
the only way for sakura to be op is that make her kagya recrinimation until now we dont know who she recrinimated to
it looks like kaguya was in the tree when madara absorbed it. maybe that was her fate. i dont think she is going possess anyone other than madara... but if she does im thinking its someone with a byakugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
here's my prediction
Kakashi will lose his right eye, and then obito will give his right eye sharingan to Kakashi
kakashi just got back his long lost eye. i think it'll stay that way.
with all that talk about the power of having two eyes that obito was yammering about, he is gonna come out with both his sharingan, while madara will have both rinnegan. obito will likely not die since naruto is currently handing out Get of death free cards like candy
Old 2014-05-09, 15:53   Link #103
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
it makes more sense than it being madara

that's not accurate. naruto and jiraiya found tsuande
And Jiraiya left Naruto at the village when they returned while Tsunade has been training Sakura even still. So Sakura has had plenty of time training under Tsunade and due to Jiraiya leaving and later dying it means that Sakura has gotten more Sanin time under her belt as Tsunade was still training her even after Naruto had returned.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 19:50   Link #104
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
And Jiraiya left Naruto at the village when they returned while Tsunade has been training Sakura even still. So Sakura has had plenty of time training under Tsunade and due to Jiraiya leaving and later dying it means that Sakura has gotten more Sanin time under her belt as Tsunade was still training her even after Naruto had returned.
and naruto was learning summoning and rasengan before sakura ever even met tsunade... your point doesn't add up

essentially team 7 each had 3 years of training with a sannin, give or take a little with sasuke and sakura, but nothing they did in that extra time compares to naruto's time with jiraiya in the first series

keep in mind also that tsunade was hokage and had to do many other things, while jiraiya was literally one on one with naruto
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 20:57   Link #105
Destined_Fate

It still does as Naruto didn't spend all that much time at that point learning from Jiraiya til they left and when they returned Naruto was mostly left to his own while Sakura was still being trained on the side by Tsunade and serving as her third as Shizune is her second.

We didn't see much of Sasuke and Sakura's training under the Sanin who mentored them. Flashbacks can easily fix that and as this is Naruto it means that flashbacks are mandatory.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-12, 07:13   Link #106
Night_Music
The End of Light

I have some questions regarding the latest chapter:

1. Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan:
I thought that Obito's left eye (the one in Kakshi) can only transport something that the eye can see, while Obito's right eye (the one in Obito) can only transport the user and/or anthing he has contact with to the other dimension.
But this doesn't seem the case recently. Madara transported himself using Obito's left eye, and Obito transported Sakura outside of the other dimension, without touching her...
Can anyone clarify this for me?

2. Why is Sakura so useless? Is it that hard to stab a willing person (which doesn't even have the strength to stand) in the eye?
If Madara succeded in his plan and wins the war, I think I know who to blame...
Night_Music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-16, 14:13   Link #107
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So the Mugen Tsukuyomi can be obtained faster without the tree eh

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion