AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-09-12, 10:22   Link #1
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

Talking [Manga] Orochimaru comes back

While we all know Orochimaru baody parts are taking over Kabuto body. When it fully takes over, I would like to know. What is the first thing you think Orochimaru going to do?

I think he's going to lay an omega smack down on Sasuke for beating him. Or at the end of the Itachi vs Sasuke battle. At the last sec he going to come and take over one of their body.

What you think?
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 11:03   Link #2
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Oro's cells don't contain his consciousness. Kabuto will benefit from their chakra and regenerative abilities, but that's it. The cells might eventually take over, but it's not gonna be "Oro".

Well.. IMO.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 12:04   Link #3
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Well, maybe Orochimaru can somehow escape Sasukeīs body. Than maybe he takes over "Kabutoīs Oro body", in order to regain his full strength, he had when he fought sandaime.
Old 2007-09-12, 12:34   Link #4
kodok_balls

probably, very much possibilties here. i think there is somethings gona do with sasuke and itachi's final showdown. oro will suddenly made his comeback and play some role there. considering that oro's spirit are still inside sasuke. indeed it is true that oro are inside sasuke confirmed by sasuke's saying that he gain some oro's ability like regeneration.it mean it's the reverse than oro want. sasuke who is actually absorb oro. many possibilities would happen. kishi had already showing a hint by kabuto-orochimaru. alot surprise here.. i guess
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 12:50   Link #5
Fyria

Idea of Orochimarus 'soul' inside Sasuke is simply absurd in my opinion...

Sasuke crushed Orochimaru 6-0 and why the hell he even SHOULD survive? Orochimaru was kind of loser entire series... He lost to Sandaime becouse he got damn over-confident and started to play with him.

Orochimaru was damn too full of himself and I had no respect about him...at start of series he was very convincing and mystic bad guy but in end he was mere drop out loser of Akatsuki...

Yes Kabuto/Orochimaru may produce new kind of 'hybrid' with personality of his own but I think there isn't a bid of Orochimaru in Sasuke
Fyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 13:03   Link #6
kodok_balls

yeah.. where did 6-0 score coming from. i'm not try to praise oro here. but i'm just trying to be objective.not based on like and dislike or emotional cognitive response.
yes, objectivity and fact is needed to made an arguement..
and yes.. sasuke does absorb oro's.. maybe spirit or whatever it takes. it resulted in sasuke's regeneration ( confirmed on chpt365 ) and maybe some snake magic that he show.
and believe me, kishi doesn't show us kabutorochimaru for nothing
Old 2007-09-12, 13:44   Link #7
tatami
back in black

oro lost to sandaime? thats a shocker...last time i checked oro was the winner...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 14:12   Link #8
Fyria

Well yes he was winner although he managed to lost both of his arms and very close to death
Fyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 14:40   Link #9
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

He was a winner in the sense that he was stronger than the old man, yet lost his jutsu abilities. it's like dedicating your whole life to eating a single piece of Tiramasu, and then when you get it you've lost your tastebuds before you can eat it.
Old 2007-09-12, 15:28   Link #10
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Orochimaru a loser? Did I miss something? He has lost against Itachi. But thatīs just because he didnīt know how to fight sharingan. Against Sasuke he "lost" because he was in a weakened state, sasuke stated that himself. And even now it isnīt sure if Oro really lost, or got absorbed on purpose.
Donīt forget, even Sarutobi said, Oro was the most talented out of the sannins.

I really like Orochimaru, heīs my favourite villain and has WAY more stile, than stupid Itachid for example, and he has the coolest anime voice ever.
I hope he is not dead, yet.
Old 2007-09-12, 21:54   Link #11
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourmamabed View Post
While we all know Orochimaru baody parts are taking over Kabuto body. When it fully takes over, I would like to know. What is the first thing you think Orochimaru going to do?

I think he's going to lay an omega smack down on Sasuke for beating him. Or at the end of the Itachi vs Sasuke battle. At the last sec he going to come and take over one of their body.

What you think?
Even though Oro's cells haven't fully assimilated into his body yet, Kabuto has already made it his goal to kill Sasuke in revenge for "murdering" Orochimaru. So, there's a good chance the two will meet up eventually. If that happens, it will be interesting to see what happens. Might be that the presence of his own genetic material nearby in Kabutochimaru could even awaken Oro's soul within Sasuke's body.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 22:17   Link #12
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

I'm thinking Oro is sort of laying-in-wait, inside Sasuke, for an appropriate time to strike back (at whatever). Just because Oro is inside Sasuke, doesn't mean he doesn't have his own will. And, to go with that, Sasuke could have some control over Oro's spirit (or whatever you want to call it), while it's inside him.

On another note, we should come up with an official label for this new Kabuto-Orochimaru combination.

Kabutochimaru
Kabutorochi
Orochimabuto

or some other random combination of the two names...any thoughts?
Old 2007-09-12, 22:38   Link #13
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I thought it was said in the manga by Yamato that they would call him "Kabutomaru". Who knows maybe it was just a one-time random moment. If anything, Oro won't be "whole" until he has met up with Kabuto again full-circle.
Old 2007-09-12, 22:52   Link #14
Phiinx

i think Oro won't come back to his full self... he will take over kabuto's body, but it will be slow... then kabuto will die because his body can't fight if off, Oro will still have his killing body but not his mind in such a state.
Phiinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 23:32   Link #15
Deathwing
what do i know

if oro comes back its not gonna be threw sasuke
When oro has been weakened none of the other souls he had overtook him and he was using their bodies sasuke is using his own body and plus we have seen sasuke pushed to the limit when fighting dedria and no sign of oro taking over his body. Face it people oro is gone when it comes to his point.

Kabuto on the other hand shows signs of being taken over and may very well be consumed.
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 04:31   Link #16
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

I hope Oro takes over Sasuke, Sasuke is strong but boring.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 06:42   Link #17
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwing View Post
if oro comes back its not gonna be threw sasuke
When oro has been weakened none of the other souls he had overtook him and he was using their bodies sasuke is using his own body and plus we have seen sasuke pushed to the limit when fighting dedria and no sign of oro taking over his body. Face it people oro is gone when it comes to his point.

Kabuto on the other hand shows signs of being taken over and may very well be consumed.
we have not seen it yet. just wait. i still believe that surprise will rise.
like I said before, the author is preparing somework for orochimaru's thing. and the most reliable hint had show off already ( kabutomaru ).
and for the sasuke, who knows... there are many possibilities and option for the author. maybe he just can rise oro's comeback related in sasuke or maybe not. every thing just would be possible...
Old 2007-09-13, 11:06   Link #18
Irkalla
I asked for this

I also hope Oro will make his comeback. As his true self, not some part of Kabuto.
After all he is the coolest and evilest villain who deserves his rightful place in the manga.
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 12:50   Link #19
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
IMO if a character like orochimaru comes back, after they have been wot seems permanently killed off this will make it rubbish, if every villain or goodguy that died that had a possible chance of coming back, comes back when will it end lol.
Davitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 17:21   Link #20
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Since this is a manga thread.....

I hope that Orochimaru returns (very very soon) and joins Jiraiya with Tsunade in their (maybe only Jiraiya and Tsunade's) last and final battle.

These 3 shinobi need to prove why the were called the Legendary Sannin (extremly good teamwork? or individual power?)