AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-02-08, 17:34   Link #201
tatami
back in black

still doesnt understand the point.

Its only logical to blow them away and get going.

what you say is only a fantasy just to drag a fight or even create a fight.

If team gai crosses roads wth pain the most logical way to get rid of them is to blow them away in a split second and move on while they are immobilised and stupified.

as long as naruto is with absorbing pains possesion god pain is the ultimate and quickest defence for them

and you just ignore the part that god pain just cannot contain naruto on his own without absorbing pain.

if you want to see a fight then go on dream about it but the LOGICAL way is what I ve said...

and if blowing away wont work to loose them then only god realm can fight with team gai while absorbing one holds naruto to prevent him taking action...

so all the risks there is ots only natural to awoid a fight which makes my point clear....

BLOW THEM AWAY...

and if they catch up anytime soon them blow them again...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 20:29   Link #202
Ero-Senn1n

It's a bit disappointing that Pain never used genjutsu or elemental jutsu. The rinnegan is supposed to know all jutsu, so the absence of genjutsu is odd. Also Nagato supposedly learned to use all elements, so why he never uses them? I guess Yahiko Pain's power is supposed to be an elemental jutsu, the force of attraction and the opposite can be regarded as a kind of a super-elemental jutsu, also the rain jutsu is a super-water jutsu. Maybe the current 6 bodies are not fit for genjutsu, that would also mean if he gets another 6 bodies he would maybe use genjutsu too. But i guess the most likely explanation is that Kishimoto didn't want to overpower Pain so much since the final villain is supposed to be Madara
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 21:11   Link #203
Justin Kim
*Artist

I agree, it's three- sided kinda. Either Naruto is gg'ed, or once again goes beserk with the Kyuubi's power (Maybe he can control it this time), or that one kage bunshin is his saviour. But after all these are my predictions=/
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 21:16   Link #204
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It's a bit disappointing that Pain never used genjutsu or elemental jutsu. The rinnegan is supposed to know all jutsu, so the absence of genjutsu is odd. Also Nagato supposedly learned to use all elements, so why he never uses them? I guess Yahiko Pain's power is supposed to be an elemental jutsu, the force of attraction and the opposite can be regarded as a kind of a super-elemental jutsu, also the rain jutsu is a super-water jutsu. Maybe the current 6 bodies are not fit for genjutsu, that would also mean if he gets another 6 bodies he would maybe use genjutsu too. But i guess the most likely explanation is that Kishimoto didn't want to overpower Pain so much since the final villain is supposed to be Madara
Actually i would say that human realm's powers look like they are genjutsu... probing the enemies mind and what not

As for the elements... well, Nagato has yet to make an appearance and as such kishi does need to save something for him to do...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 21:20   Link #205
Justin Kim
*Artist

Lol, I think Pain really doesn't need a genjutsu, when he can just blow anything away. Pain being able to use the force of attraction and repulsion is way enough for any ninja to handle. Let alone his "gravitational powers."
Old 2009-02-08, 21:37   Link #206
randomness

I think there r 2 possibilities:

a) Pein dies suddenly since his life span was shortened after he used shinra tensei to blew up half of konoha

b) kyuubi comes out
randomness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 22:03   Link #207
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

I believe Pein can use Genjutsus; but when you think about it, it makes little sense as it doesn't flow very well with his fighting style.
Old 2009-02-08, 22:08   Link #208
Justin Kim
*Artist

Yeah im pretty sure he can, it's just that he really doesn't need it, and kinda cramps his overall style. I mean after all if Pain has these gravitational powers, what's the use of genjutsu when you can just crush your opponent to the ground from far away. Or just stay back, and watch your realms do all the fighting for you=/
Old 2009-02-08, 23:14   Link #209
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I wonder how much time Pain requires to replenish the lost bodies. As long as he has Konan there, summoning the new bodies to the fighting scene should be easy. Even though he can repair the damaged bodies, he should have enough bodies in his storage to use in situations like this. I am thinking maybe something within the bodies needs to be destroyed first to activate the new bodies, or he needs to lose connection with a body for some time to render it both useless and non-interfering.

If any of those are possible, we may get to see that happening during this fight. Or at least a mention of why that may not be possible.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 04:59   Link #210
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I thought of a realistic and also good scenario..
Spoiler for after Naruto gets captured:
Old 2009-02-09, 07:03   Link #211
Josh Uzumaki

i would like it to be that hte frog genjutsu is already in place, and its going to snap back to reality with a fist in to god peins face =D awesome or waht. but if god pein does get hit or damaged nagato will bring them back, or come to the fight himself, having a shed load of jutsu as someone said he would
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 08:02   Link #212
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Naruto doesn't have to win, but the fight must end in a way that makes him look good. Most importantly, he must get out of this with his own strength, because if all Pein had to do to knock him out was stretch his arm then Naruto is not so impressive anymore. And it'd be nice to see one or two expressions of fear from Mr. God, because so far he is still has that look on his face like he could kill him anytime, which is kind of annoying. It's hard to gauge the hero's power if the bad guy didn't even raise an eyebrow yet... So, in short, Naruto must get a gigantic rep+ from Akatsuki (from Konoha too, but especially Akatsuki), instead of passing out and getting rescued.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 09:24   Link #213
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
"Meanwhile...Sasuke's group gets ordered by Zetsu to prepare to seal the Kyuubi."

9 tails can not be sealed before 8 tails
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 10:17   Link #214
Hiking_Bear

Maybe it's okay to seal the Kyuubi now, because it's not the full Kyuubi. Akatsuki will have to discover eventually that only half of the Kyuubi is sealed within Naruto. The other half was sealed inside the Death God by Shiki Fuujin.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 10:30   Link #215
naruske

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Maybe it's okay to seal the Kyuubi now, because it's not the full Kyuubi. Akatsuki will have to discover eventually that only half of the Kyuubi is sealed within Naruto. The other half was sealed inside the Death God by Shiki Fuujin.
yea you're so smart
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 12:05   Link #216
X_Danny_X

can someone help me understand this. Pain is supposed to see Chakara, so how did Naruto manage to hit Pain during the smoke attack? Pain supposed to see through all this since he sees the chakara and see the attack the coming. Pain should of had no problems avoiding it but got hit.
Old 2009-02-09, 12:11   Link #217
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Natural energy is of a different kind I guess...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 12:42   Link #218
Kafriel
Senior Guest

He has the Rinnegan, ultimate eye technique,so~
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 12:52   Link #219
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Also he was able to see through the barrier around Konoha like it was nothing, also I dont want Pain to lose this fight because of all the hype, I want him to come out slightly scarred but ego and personality intact, because if he loses now I will be angry because Naruto is just doing the same old rasengan just with more oomph.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 13:08   Link #220
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
can someone help me understand this. Pain is supposed to see Chakara, so how did Naruto manage to hit Pain during the smoke attack? Pain supposed to see through all this since he sees the chakara and see the attack the coming. Pain should of had no problems avoiding it but got hit.
Being able to see chakra doesn't mean being able to see through everything. Sharingan can see chakra yet Kakashi couldn't see through Zabuza's mist. Naruto just used the smoke bombs to hide the henge from Pein. He was able to land the hit because he managed to distract Pein with FRS and get one of his clones out Pein's line of sight by going above him, not because the smoke bomb hid the attack.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote