AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-21, 09:09   Link #6141
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
What.

Her being in love with Tatsumi lead directly to her being able to stop time. Not exactly a weakening factor
I'm not talking about physical prowess. (But that's also my point.)

I'm talking about emotional vulnerability. All this talk about mushy stuff when she's around him, and how easily affected she's become by him.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 09:15   Link #6142
ShiryuMask

If I recall right, wasn't the PM worried about this? You know, when Esdeath told him her desire to try "love".
Old 2014-08-21, 09:18   Link #6143
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiryuMask View Post
If I recall right, wasn't the PM worried about this? You know, when Esdeath told him her desire to try "love".
I'm not sure if he was worried at the time or if it was just a shock from the sudden revelation.

I just thought about this,
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2014-08-21, 09:19   Link #6144
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Now this chapter is why I said I care about Lubbock few pages back . Good job dude, even though you haven’t avoid your death flag yet. But hey, nobody not named Akame & Tatsumi (and Esdeath?) will be able to avoid death-flag as long as this manga continues anyway .

Spoiler for someone's death:
Old 2014-08-21, 10:22   Link #6145
Void

Full raw isn't even out yet, but I'm still licking my lips with the recent events
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 10:23   Link #6146
Wandering Soul

You did great Lubbock. Kept on proving yourself to be a true badass and managed to avoid the death flag.
Spoiler for :
Old 2014-08-21, 10:26   Link #6147
Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
You did great Lubbock. Kept on proving yourself to be a true badass and managed to avoid the death flag.
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2014-08-21, 10:30   Link #6148
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Meh , Rabac just delayed the inevitable that is his death flag :P

If he truly goes to rescue Tatsumi , then he will find an Esdeath on the rampage :P .
Which one you mean? Rabbac always juggle with five or six everywhere he goes while pawning enemies left and right. My first reaction on him when he was introduced was: "This guy gonna die" and I didn't even knew how mean is this manga to it's characters by that time yet.

But yeah Rabbacs death is inevitable, that much I have to admit. It's very unfortunate but he will make his grandchildren and great-grandchildren very sad when it happen
Old 2014-08-21, 10:34   Link #6149
Void

^ Gotta love that sarcasm of yours ^^
Old 2014-08-21, 10:41   Link #6150
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Spoiler for 52:
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 10:49   Link #6151
Preciize
Them Feels~

Damn, looks like I missed spoiler pics before they were removed. Oh well. Looks like Lubbock is the man in this upcoming chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchytaco View Post
I'm not sure if he was worried at the time or if it was just a shock from the sudden revelation.

I just thought about this,
Spoiler for spoiler:
Maybe it'll push her to think about joining forces with Tatsumi (she might not need the help, but Wave and Kurome probably will), though I'm sure the rest of Night Raid won't be happy about it
Old 2014-08-21, 10:57   Link #6152
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Damn, looks like I missed spoiler pics before they were removed. Oh well. Looks like Lubbock is the man in this upcoming chapter

Maybe it'll push her to think about joining forces with Tatsumi (she might not need the help, but Wave and Kurome probably will), though I'm sure the rest of Night Raid won't be happy about it
It's kind of like this. I don't believe Esdeath will have a change of heart for NR. But I do believe her loyalty towards Tatsumi (at this point) is genuine and her promise to protect him holds account. If the PM decides to execute Tatsumi for being a threat, would Esdeath stand her ground and fight against the entire Empire for him? She developed a dangerous Teigu technique because of him, and she makes no hesitation to kill anyone who comes near harming Tatsumi.
Old 2014-08-21, 11:03   Link #6153
ShiryuMask

crunchytaco@ So that's why you thought that.

As for what Esdeath would do if the Pm decides to kill Tatsumi......I'm pretty sure that she would go against him and the whole Empire. But who knows? We still need to see her reaction after what he told her in the last chapter.
Old 2014-08-21, 11:05   Link #6154
saw2097

I still doubt the PM would be willing to turn on Esdeath, she is one of the strongest warriors and leaders in the entire Empire, he may start looking for a way to keep her in line but I doubt he will do anything that would turn her against the Empire.

Also Budou made it clear that he will kill the PM once the war is over, so he needs someone like Esdeath around to deal with him when the time comes.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 11:24   Link #6155
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiryuMask View Post
We still need to see her reaction after what he told her in the last chapter.
That is quite true. As always, I'm just going with whatever we have at the moment. A theorist never regrets changing when new evidence is presented .

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
I still doubt the PM would be willing to turn on Esdeath, she is one of the strongest warriors and leaders in the entire Empire, he may start looking for a way to keep her in line but I doubt he will do anything that would turn her against the Empire.

Also Budou made it clear that he will kill the PM once the war is over, so he needs someone like Esdeath around to deal with him when the time comes.
What happens though, when Tatsumi adamantly refuses to join the Empire and continues plotting for the PM's head? A conflict of interest.

Before, no one knew Tatsumi's identity. Now both Esdeath and the PM knows.
Old 2014-08-21, 11:29   Link #6156
saw2097

Quote:
That is quite true. As always, I'm just going with whatever we have at the moment.

What happens though, when Tatsumi adamantly refuses to join the Empire and continues plotting for the PM's head? A conflict of interest.

Before, no one knew Tatsumi's identity. Now both Esdeath and the PM knows.
The PM is as corrupt as they come so the law doesn't matter at all to him, as for Tatsumi, Esdeath knew he was sympathetic to the Revolution and wanted to control him.

The PM also needs Esdeath and Esdeath needs him in order to kill all she wants.

I have doubts about them turning on each other, as Tatsumi can't really do much with Esdeath watching his every move and controlling him, remember that he is still no match for her and she can freeze time.

As long as she has him in her grip the PM is in no danger.

Edit: Although it occurs to me that Tatsumi will eventually escape somehow so they may be more focused on catching him first and it may turn into a whoever gets him has a powerful bargaining chip against Esdeath.

Which will make Tatsumi a high priority capture.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 11:35   Link #6157
ShiryuMask

Quote:
That is quite true. As always, I'm just going with whatever we have at the moment. A theorist never regrets changing when new evidence is presented .
True. Plus is fun to talk about what will happen.

Quote:
The PM is as corrupt as they come so the law doesn't matter at all to him, as for Tatsumi, Esdeath knew he was sympathetic to the Revolution and wanted to control him.

The PM also needs Esdeath and Esdeath needs him in order to kill all she wants.

I have doubts about them turning on each other, as Tatsumi can't really do much with Esdeath watching his every move and controlling him, remember that he is still no match for her and she can freeze time.

As long as she has him in her grip the PM is in no danger.

Edit: Although it occurs to me that Tatsumi will eventually escape somehow so they may be more focused on catching him first and it may turn into a whoever gets him has a powerful bargaining chip against Esdeath.

I don't thought about this.

You made some really good points.

Although, I do wonder if she still intend to train him.
Old 2014-08-21, 12:06   Link #6158
Excorsism

Lubbock truly is top of the class when it comes to playing dead and acting, .
Old 2014-08-21, 12:07   Link #6159
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:

You are finally seeing my point . This is an alternative to issuing a command to execute him.

Though if he does get captured again, I would literally /facepalm. He's turned from hero into a damsel in distress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Lubbock truly is top of the class when it comes to playing dead and acting, .
Next chapter, Lubock runs around a corner and impales himself on Esdeath's sword. His cool factor drops dramatically.
Old 2014-08-21, 12:38   Link #6160
Tenzen12

Right after Esdeath conviced Tatsumi, that she is best girl and swear never kill again.

Her love points drops dramatically too.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!