AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-22, 19:06   Link #7261
Void

I wouldn't mind if Akame ga Kill ran for another 5 years, as I'm enjoying it immensely.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 19:18   Link #7262
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 19:20   Link #7263
Void

Thanks crunchy, right through the feels.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 19:22   Link #7264
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
We don't really know how late into the game we are. Let's assume the overall length is similar to Fullmetal Alchemist (108 total chapters, monthly release). Where we are now would equate to the following in FMA:

Spoiler for FMA:

In terms of plot, that's still a LOT left, and could easily be the same for this series.
I wish.

Even if we are at the middle section, the arcs are getting longer as the series progresses, so if there are another 50 chapters to go, that is no guarantee that will be many arcs.

80 chapters is about the average too and at the rate this guy is increasing the length of his arcs, they may mean we are at the next to last arc (as the last arc is always enormously long).

Still I actually hope I am wrong, its a good series.

Also considering that this is the Game of Thrones of manga, even if he includes new NR members he is running through them fast.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 19:26   Link #7265
arthand

Actually incursio reminds me guyver but ofcouse its weak as hell while guyver holded his ground against many enemies , most people may not what guyver is (bio boosted armor) . Guyver struggled againt strong enemies for years and at last he got one hell of a power up which made him nearly invicible , maybe author is going that direction with tatsumi .

No matter how you look at it incursio is a power suit but a very weak one practially a prototype , if empire can produce more units like grand charriot a desperate sturuggle will began .

i would have liked incursio if it at least had a trump car like teleportation escape like shambala but too bad it sucks .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 19:32   Link #7266
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Actually incursio reminds me guyver but ofcouse its weak as hell while guyver holded his ground against many enemies , most people may not what guyver is (bio boosted armor) . Guyver struggled againt strong enemies for years and at last he got one hell of a power up which made him nearly invicible , maybe author is going that direction with tatsumi .

No matter how you look at it incursio is a power suit but a very weak one practially a prototype , if empire can produce more units like grand charriot a desperate sturuggle will began .

i would have liked incursio if it at least had a trump car like teleportation escape like shambala but too bad it sucks .
I am tiered of reading this crap. Incursio does have a trump it's called evolution, and when it happens it becomes monstrous.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 19:42   Link #7267
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
I am tiered of reading this crap. Incursio does have a trump it's called evolution, and when it happens it becomes monstrous.
Hmm and when did it evolve ? let me answer = none , a useless ability didnt saved tatsumi once . I am bothered by the unchanging incursio if it had evolved once i wouldnt be complaining here .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 19:46   Link #7268
ta2666

Quote:
Hmm and when did it evolve ? let me answer = none , a useless ability didnt saved tatsumi once . I am bothered by the unchanging incursio if it had evolved once i wouldnt be complaining here .
When has akame used her trump? Tatsumi has had incursio for a limited amount of time not nearly as long as akame and she hasn't activated her trump yet either. Why not bitch about her teigu?
Old 2014-09-22, 19:47   Link #7269
Miraluka
Banned

Hahaha lol.

Incursio sure pisses off some people, not like I can blame them.

Quote:
When has akame used her trump? Tatsumi has had incursio for a limited amount of time not nearly as long as akame and she hasn't activated her trump yet either. Why not bitch about her teigu?
Aka me? Who?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 19:51   Link #7270
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Hahaha lol.

Incursio sure pisses off some people, not like I can blame them.

Aka me? Who?
Her name is in the title
Old 2014-09-22, 20:00   Link #7271
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

I'm sorry but this isn't one of those supernatural shounen manga where the MC makes other characters' many years of training and combat experience seem pointless by hitting the "Random Power Up" button in every story arc. Tatsumi is still a fledgling warrior who has just barely set out on the path of carnage, he has grown gradually and will continue to do so. This reminds me of the people in the Index LN forum who complain when Touma doesn't suddenly power up. It won't happen (at least I hope it won't).

"Othinus, what’s with this hell of panties? You’re getting lazy with these new worlds now, aren’t you? Zzz…” -Kamijou Touma
Verrueckter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 20:24   Link #7272
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrueckter View Post
I'm sorry but this isn't one of those supernatural shounen manga where the MC makes other characters' many years of training and combat experience seem pointless by hitting the "Random Power Up" button in every story arc. Tatsumi is still a fledgling warrior who has just barely set out on the path of carnage, he has grown gradually and will continue to do so. This reminds me of the people in the Index LN forum who complain when Touma doesn't suddenly power up. It won't happen (at least I hope it won't).
Since vol1&2 was heavily implied he was OP.

That he can't use that power at will is another matter.
Old 2014-09-22, 20:28   Link #7273
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
How Incursio has helped Tatsumi

1.) He beat Nyau with it

2.) He escaped from Wave

3.) He escaped from Esdeath

4.) He saved Mine (CURSES!)

5.) It's hid his identity as far as the plot is concerned

6.) It made Leone wet in her pants looking at it
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 20:29   Link #7274
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

Quote:
Since vol1&2 was heavily implied he was OP.

That he can't use that power at will is another matter.
Of course he possesses that potential, but I think it is something that has to be gradually unlocked, rather than something that is just going to happen suddenly because it's convenient. Which it seems is what some people want, but I don't know why. I hate random power ups like that. I think this manga is more entertaining watching Tatsumi struggle.

"Othinus, what’s with this hell of panties? You’re getting lazy with these new worlds now, aren’t you? Zzz…” -Kamijou Touma
Old 2014-09-22, 20:34   Link #7275
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrueckter View Post
Of course he possesses that potential, but I think it is something that has to be gradually unlocked, rather than something that is just going to happen suddenly because it's convenient. Which it seems is what some people want, but I don't know why. I hate random power ups like that. I think this manga is more entertaining watching Tatsumi struggle.
Touma will never unlock it, it's an author's fact.
Old 2014-09-22, 20:45   Link #7276
ta2666

When has tatsumi ever been op? He got his butt kick since the very beginning. When he was a guard for the nobs that killed his friends. Then there was the guy with the eye. Him getting beat down while training. Hell he even got stomped by that weak little flute boy.
Old 2014-09-22, 20:49   Link #7277
Estzero1

Quote:
That is his bad. Tatsumi could gain one, but when it comes to this, their should be a logical explanation for it. I have no problem with random power ups, but that should be one hell of power ups to get him out alive

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 20:50   Link #7278
Estzero1

Quote:
Hell he even got stomped by that weak little flute boy.
No Wonder. That flute was nasty

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 20:56   Link #7279
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Wave does have a reason to help Tatsumi, Wave would have died if Tatsumi didnt save him against that tree. Wave also said he owes him one. So I am thinking Wave will somehow play in to his rescue.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 20:58   Link #7280
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

Quote:
Are we talking about Touma or Tatsumi? I was talking about Tatsumi. I just mentioned Touma because I am seeing the same complaints that were made about Touma being made about Tatsumi.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!