AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-22, 21:00   Link #7281
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Wave does have a reason to help Tatsumi, Wave would have died if Tatsumi didnt save him against that tree. Wave also said he owes him one. So I am thinking Wave will somehow play in to his rescue.
I have the same opinion but there are still obstacles for him to do so. Unless their are some changes this wont happen

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 21:02   Link #7282
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
I have the same opinion but there are still obstacles for him to do so. Unless their are some changes this wont happen
if not wave, hopefully it be a good way to get tats out of there.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 21:18   Link #7283
LordMihawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
When has tatsumi ever been op? He got his butt kick since the very beginning. When he was a guard for the nobs that killed his friends. Then there was the guy with the eye. Him getting beat down while training. Hell he even got stomped by that weak little flute boy.
Didnt he one-shot flute guy after getting Incursio?
LordMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 21:58   Link #7284
ta2666

Yes because incursio is badass
Bwahahahahaha
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 23:13   Link #7285
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Expecting Tatsumi to reveal full potential he can be a real lethal weapon and of course since Incursio is a survival Teigu i would like to see if Murasame can make one hit kill for him or Incursio will evolve again to poison resistances.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 23:27   Link #7286
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

Lol since incursio is so OP it will someday evolve to resist everything well invisibility is good....for peeking i suppose lol
Tenryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 23:40   Link #7287
Nice

New theory:
Esdeath does stage tatsumis execution using a double and smuggles him out. With her doing it, there is no question about it.

A distance away, they Either a) warns that they are enemies (unlikely), or b) they have conversation, explaining tatsumi reasons an thoughts on esdeath ,ending in a 'thank you' and a cliffhanger on esdeaths next move. (Will she wont he?)

Meanwhile, mine in disguise and someone else of NR (leone) search the capital, find out about the execution but mine is recognized by either demon woman, wave or kurome (who she has been seen by before) or leone is recognized by kurome (the only one to see her in combat twice. Battle begins, chaos unfolds in the capital. Ending in capture or death.

Tatsumi returns to hideout, explains the situation to akame and najenda, then he finds out mine has left. He goes back, and either sees the events unfolding (the fight) or the destruction left by it. In so doing, he is recognized again.

Esdeath scheme is revealed, she gets blamed and called a traitor and leaves, either with tatsumi or without. Tatsumi also escapes again, but probobly after a fight (wave most likely) and before he has a last conversation with mine, or manages to barely save her (hope not, and doubt it.)

He escapes again. Followed by devil woman or someone (perhaps rubboc puppet) and the hq is assaulted. They flee, are sepetated, presumed dead, declared jaegers won the life or death duel due to NR being scattered, arc ends
Nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 23:46   Link #7288
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMihawk View Post
So is she about to kill him right there, or at his execution?

Cause it looked like he was getting to his feat so she could do it, on the last page.

Also the wording of "Tatsumi of Night raid", makes it sound like she doesn't actually plan to kill him, but erase that label from him somehow.

Is that the official translation?
Not sure if it's official or not, but i have a different view over this Tatsumi of Night Raid thing. Esdeath has been calling Tatsumi "Tatsumi" throughout his entire time in prison. And since Tatsumi has rejected all Esdeath's offer to join her and now that the time's up, Esdeath is no longer viewing Tatsumi as "Tatsumi" but as "Tatsumi of Night Raid". In simpler terms, an enemy.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 00:25   Link #7289
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenryu View Post
Obelisk with that rape thing lol i guess esdeath would just freeze that whole friggin palace rather than *you know* with PM
First, anything is possible in AgK.

Second, PM hasn't laid all his cards on the table yet. Who knows? He might have something that can control/tame/beat Esdeath as a last resort in case she goes against him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
@ Obelisk ze Tormento
About Esdese... nope, she isn't part of the good guys, something more along with this series would be Tatsumi's gf getting caught and becoming PM's new waifu. Even more if Esdese is the one who brings Mine to the PM.

I doubt it'll happen though.
Who the hell said Esdeath is one of the good guys? “Vegeta joining the good guys in DBZ” is not the point I want to apply to Esdeath. I was just saying that Esdeath deserve the same pain she did (directly or by orders) to countless innocents in the past so that she can finally understand how it feels to be weak and to be mercilessly abused, just like how Vegeta...
Spoiler for Spoilers about Vegeta's fate:
I don’t wish Esdeath to be one of the good guys (though I don’t really mind if it happens either). I just want her to finally understand the feelings of the weak so that she finally understands Tasumi’s feelings about the matter and understand what he’s been arguing all this time with her. After that, it will be interesting to see how her character grows from there (if the author gives her that much lifetime before getting killed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well, Rabbac died (oh you got me Obelisk, I am gonna cry). He was my favourite character due his unrivaled vitality and flag breaking skill, but I am content with it. He lived life by brocode full of badassery.
Oh, that was you? LOL. Tbh, I don’t remember who posted it. I just remember how confident the post sounds in declaring how Lubbock will live until he dies of old age as if the poster knows what the author is planning with the character. I guess that’s why it sticks in my mind.

Yep, I found the sarcastic post. So it is you :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
But yeah Rabbacs death is inevitable, that much I have to admit. It's very unfortunate but he will make his grandchildren and great-grandchildren very sad when it happen
LOL
Old 2014-09-23, 02:01   Link #7290
Void

I say, get ready, and don't be surprised, if after this arc ends there's a time skip of some sorts. The death of Lubbock has some major implications. This time Najenda, who up till now had maintaned a stoic demeanor at the loss of all the other Night Raid members who died in battle, it will be impossible for her to conceal her sorrow.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 06:07   Link #7291
DeliriousEagle

I wonder what would happen if Esdese forced Tatsumi to drink her blood.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 06:09   Link #7292
Junior117

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousEagle View Post
I don't think anything would happen. Is there something in her blood that supposed to be special?
Junior117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 06:16   Link #7293
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior117 View Post
I don't think anything would happen. Is there something in her blood that supposed to be special?
Her Teigu runs in her blood.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 06:24   Link #7294
Junior117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
Her Teigu runs in her blood.
Really? I know that the taigu is basically, well... blood, but I thought it resided somewhere else within her body. Still, I don't see him being changed in any way (it would be a mixture of her blood and the blood of the taigu, which should actually either cancel things out or make it very weak when ingested in Tatsumi, or something of that angle).

By the way, was Incursio REALLY taken away from him, or it this just implied and assumed?; I can't seem to find any hard evidence of that.
Junior117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 06:45   Link #7295
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousEagle View Post
For what. Do you think that he will affected by her Teigu, if he would do something like that.
I can see it. Tatsumi will become the next super sadist of the empire

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 07:30   Link #7296
KosEns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
For what. Do you think that he will affected by her Teigu, if he would do something like that.
I can see it. Tatsumi will become the next super sadist of the empire
Nope. He will die or turn crazy.
It is esdeath's sadistic personality predetermines that she can wield demon's extract.
KosEns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 08:29   Link #7297
Void

Why do I have the feeling Tatsumi still doesn't believe Lubo died. His reaction to the news was a mix of shock and disbelief.
Old 2014-09-23, 08:34   Link #7298
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior117 View Post
By the way, was Incursio REALLY taken away from him, or it this just implied and assumed?; I can't seem to find any hard evidence of that.
Incursio is in his sword (it's the key). Do you see a sword?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 08:38   Link #7299
Void

Furthermore, what kind of idiotic Empire would put a convict inside his cell without first confiscating the weapon said person holds?
Old 2014-09-23, 10:09   Link #7300
Death Usagi
Banned

Unless, Esdeath follows her heart and "kills Tatsumi" except in a fake way, where the real one is made to escape or is taken to a faraway location.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!