AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-07, 15:31   Link #41
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The title of the preview seems to confirm what I've been thinking since his introduction: the masked man isn't Gil. That group is probably just borrowing his name so they can can commit petty crimes without anybody batting an eye. They're small time.

I'm calling it now: the real Gil and the killer of Hototo's father is Richard. That guy couldn't possibly be more suspicious. Yes, he has no tattoo on his neck, but if he's concealing his identity, then he's obviously concealing his tattoo as well.
Old Yesterday, 14:15   Link #42
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

So this week's anachronism seems to be car radios.
TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Looks like this race is taking place in the summer given the clothes everyone is wearing. Daytime temperatures in Death Valley routinely break 100 F (38 C) and approach 120 F (49 C) in July and August. Nighttime temps in the summer don't fall that low either; about 90 F (33 C).

I thought the best scene in this episode was Kosame telling Appare that humans weren't machines. I'm not sure he understands the difference. Kindness and empathy are not Appare's strong suits, though I thought he showed more of them than we have seen when Hototo was being pummeled by rocks.

Surprised Kosame didn't tell Hototo about his mother, but I bet we'll see that come up later on.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; Yesterday at 14:30.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:44   Link #43
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Appare is slowly growing a heart. It's never too late, I guess.

Tags
racing