AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-04-05, 14:12   Link #41
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
makes me wonder, do you think Naruto or Hinata had their moments as sensei a team before they moved onto their current positions?
depends if Naruto ever managed to become a Jonin or he ended up the Genin Hokage lol
Old 2015-04-05, 14:22   Link #42
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
depends if Naruto ever managed to become a Jonin or he ended up the Genin Hokage lol
Is it even possible to become Hokage if one is a Genin? Seems to me the Leaf is pretty strict when it comes to their ranks.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-05, 15:40   Link #43
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Is it even possible to become Hokage if one is a Genin? Seems to me the Leaf is pretty strict when it comes to their ranks.
Not that much . There is no rule that you must be a Jounin to become a Hokage , the candidate must be willing to protect the village at his best , Jounin just happen to be among the most powerful ninja in the village .

But in the case of Naruto , even if he is a Gennin , Kakashi still gave him S-rank mission , but seems pay less than other
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-05, 16:24   Link #44
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Not that much . There is no rule that you must be a Jounin to become a Hokage , the candidate must be willing to protect the village at his best , Jounin just happen to be among the most powerful ninja in the village .

But in the case of Naruto , even if he is a Gennin , Kakashi still gave him S-rank mission , but seems pay less than other
Its just that I watched Road to Ninja recently, and all the Chunin were recommended as Jonin expect Naruto. Iruka said that one has to be a Chunin first before they become Jonin. Of course its a non-canon movie, what Iruka said might be completly irrelevant.
Old 2015-04-05, 16:56   Link #45
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Don't forget Gaara became Kazaekage within 2 and half years, I don't think they would have wasted time with protocol to have him move up the ranks considering how short of a time it was

I guess rules can be bend and altered depending on the circumstances, and Naruto is one HECK of a special circumstance
Old 2015-04-06, 08:46   Link #46
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Spoiler for Possible new team 7 spoiler pic:

It is very small , so really we still don't know who will be the 3rd member and who will lead them .
Old 2015-04-06, 10:43   Link #47
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for Spoiler?:
Old 2015-04-06, 13:38   Link #48
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler?:
That would be kinda cool^^ He's actually one of my faves
Old 2015-04-06, 14:38   Link #49
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Seiyuu for the next generation

Yuuko Sanpei = Boruto
Kokoro Kikuchi = Sarada

Well , we can't afford to have a Naruto clone .
Old 2015-04-06, 16:56   Link #50
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Seiyuu for the next generation

Yuuko Sanpei = Boruto
Kokoro Kikuchi = Sarada

Well , we can't afford to have a Naruto clone .
For those Yugioh Zexal fans, HARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!! voices BORUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2015-04-06, 17:43   Link #51
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
generally not during their time as Hokage. They start as senseis before then.
Pretty sure Sarutobi was trained under the 2nd Hokage, when he was a Genin. And Sarutobi became a Hokage before he trained Jiraiya.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 07:41   Link #52
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Pretty sure Sarutobi was trained under the 2nd Hokage, when he was a Genin. And Sarutobi became a Hokage before he trained Jiraiya.
Seems currently Naruto stuck with paperwork that he hardly has any time to spend with his family . As for Hinata , i think she would rather looks after her family and her clan .

I hope Sasuke would be the one to teach jutsu to Boruto , just like Jiraiya did .

Oh right , Juunko is back to voice Naruto again .
Old 2015-04-07, 07:57   Link #53
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Seems currently Naruto stuck with paperwork that he hardly has any time to spend with his family . As for Hinata , i think she would rather looks after her family and her clan .

I hope Sasuke would be the one to teach jutsu to Boruto , just like Jiraiya did .

That was pre-academy, that can change. It's the most efficient way to keep Naruto in the Story regularly without it shifting focus from Boruto and Sarada. Just like how Kakashi is, he never really detracted from Naruto but rather help move the story along.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 08:07   Link #54
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:

Yeah again why would they change Naruto's voice actor? There has been VERY VERY few cases especially in a Shounen Jump series where the voice Seiyuu was EVER changed and that's usually due to the Seiyuu having a falling out, or being unable to do the role anymore or even dying (but even then they would only replace the Seiyuu if there still a need for the character otherwise they'd retire the character) Japan takes their voice acting VERY seriously. I remember a while back hearing some people state they hoped they changed Naruto's actress to "sound more mature" but I know better that even decades from now when they do another voiced Naruto role they're going keep asking Junko much like how they keep asking Masako Nozawa to voice Goku in even the latest DBZ stuff you can't get rid of an iconic voice!

And I don't think its TOTAL ignoring of his family, I think the problem is Naruto can't spend alot of time during the day (the times Boruto would be awake)...oh but I think he saves that energy for night, you know to spend it ALL night long with his beautiful wife, Hinata heh heh

But yeah we know Naruto will learn that he needs to spend time with his family and this mini series going to end with Boruto turning out alright and appreciating his father for everything he's done but as well find his own path to be a great man...

Last edited by Avalon64; 2015-04-07 at 08:19.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 08:13   Link #55
cyberdemon

Quote:

it's entirely possible. Hinata has the same elemental attributes as Sasuke, fire and lightning. if Bolt inherited his elemental attributes from her then Sasuke would probably be a the best person to learn from.
Old 2015-04-07, 10:46   Link #56
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
it's entirely possible. Hinata has the same elemental attributes as Sasuke, fire and lightning. if Bolt inherited his elemental attributes from her then Sasuke would probably be a the best person to learn from.
I guess that depends if Sasuke comes back and rejoins Konoha, I kinda don't think he will for the sake of story and he'll come in to save his daughter and her "boyfriend" last minute or something
Old 2015-04-08, 01:28   Link #57
Blaat

Some sketches I found not sure if they're 'official' leaks or just fanart.
Images
Uzumaki family
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Uchiha family
Old 2015-04-08, 06:21   Link #58
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Some sketches I found not sure if they're 'official' leaks or just fanart.
Images
Uzumaki family
Images
Uchiha family
Those are fan arts , just look at Boruto hair , and Sasuke doesn't have his right arm .

New interview , Kishimoto wrote the script for Boruto the movie , entire new cast .
Old 2015-04-08, 08:06   Link #59
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Heh and that's what ALWAYS made predicting a sequel series that difficult, because as far as we know we can only go by the information and characters that are already presented to us, as a result Authors can always add in new characters or setting or powers and we'd have no idea, they can really turn into a real wild card when it comes to making predictions, like for instance we guess that Boruto will be on a three team with Salade (hey for all you know maybe they won't but the tiny facts seems to say they will be on a team) and for the third member or even their sensei? All we can guess is amoung the available characters which aren't that many, and if there is a totally brand new character used to fill in this role than we won't know anything about them until we actually read about it lol
Old 2015-04-08, 14:43   Link #60
fuff

Quote:
Those are fan arts , just look at Boruto hair , and Sasuke doesn't have his right arm .

New interview , Kishimoto wrote the script for Boruto the movie , entire new cast .
also salads hair is a bit longer than than
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote