AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2005-12-19, 11:20   Link #1
Rurik
Golden

[Manga] Yondie's Teleport Jutsu

On the wake of what happened in the Forum a lot of Good Thread were lost, this is one of a series of thread that were active at the moment the server went done. Enjoy !
Old 2005-12-19, 16:04   Link #2
MobiuS

Boo ... it was already decided. Its nothing special. Now lets oogle over Kabuto's auto -regen ability. Now THATS an amazing tehnique.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 16:06   Link #3
Rurik
Golden

Well tere are a couple of Poster who will strongly disagree with you..tehy are not yet here..just wait..
Old 2005-12-19, 16:13   Link #4
MobiuS

No need to wait. My arch nemesis Yellow Flash wont be back ... hehe! I hope ...

Pending his return ... its established that Yondie's Teleport is just some sort of summoning technique where he summons himself on pre-made seals.

Now back to Kabuto's Regen ..
Old 2005-12-19, 16:24   Link #5
Rurik
Golden

You could start a thread about it...hopes it jumps start this forum...

Regarding Yellow Flash..come on!!! don't tell he wont get back...how sad to hear that.

On topic...I see also Yondie telepot just as a very cool Summoning Jutsu, but nothing to make it the best Jutsu and most of all a Jutsu that can't be counter as many have said.

Ametartsu is way better IMO.
Old 2005-12-19, 16:26   Link #6
MobiuS

Nah. Theres NO Kabuto lovers. Everyone will laugh at the jutsu and leave

Nah Yellow would be back. He should be at least. I love arguing with him.
Old 2005-12-19, 23:35   Link #7
Rachy
Disabled By Request

I dont see how yondaime couldnt kill hokage level ninjas with the teleport jutsu, sandaime was able to plant 2 exploding tags on the 1st and the 2nd, its a great jutsu ^_^ .

Quote:
Now lets oogle over Kabuto's auto -regen ability.
Tsunades jutsu that never lets her die in battle is much better
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 01:06   Link #8
MobiuS

Er ... Tsunade can age herself to dust. Literally. Kabuto grows new cells. He doesnt age ...

Kabuto > Tsunade :P
Old 2005-12-20, 01:57   Link #9
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Tsunade is in every way superior to kabtuo ^^. thats why he needed the pill and the blood-ness , kabuto is way over-rated , orochimaru should just dispose of him already.
Old 2005-12-20, 02:02   Link #10
MobiuS

Shhh! Ur hurting my feelings ..

Kabuto is a sick fighter. Better than Tsunade in her prime according to her. AND SHES NOT IN HER PRIME ANYMORE. Evidence points to him being better than her.
Old 2005-12-20, 02:24   Link #11
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Kabuto is a sick fighter. Better than Tsunade in her prime according to her. AND SHES NOT IN HER PRIME ANYMORE. Evidence points to him being better than her.
Sakura has more potential in her prime than tsunade did :P but tsuande is faster, stronger and in every way better ^^.

And i would say that the hiraisin no jutsu is the best jutsu so far in the series ive seen besides the death god one.

Last edited by Rachy; 2005-12-20 at 03:28.
Old 2005-12-20, 09:23   Link #12
MobiuS

More potential. Doesnt mean she has surpassed her.

On the other hand, Tsunade said Kabuto IS better than her in her prime ..
Old 2005-12-20, 09:32   Link #13
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
More potential. Doesnt mean she has surpassed her.
well yeah but at kabutos age, she will have :P.

Quote:
On the other hand, Tsunade said Kabuto IS better than her in her prime ..
Hmm ok well kabuto was still the one running in the fight and taking a pill and using the blood-fear against her, he seemed to be out-classed in every way to me -.-
Old 2005-12-21, 16:39   Link #14
MobiuS

You know better about Tsunade than she herself does?? ^_^
Old 2005-12-21, 16:55   Link #15
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Hmm ok well kabuto was still the one running in the fight and taking a pill and using the blood-fear against her, he seemed to be out-classed in every way to me -.-
Well You have to take in consideration of tusnade experience, IMO, thats why she is stil better than Kabuto, but the words of tsunade can't be discarded.
Old 2005-12-21, 19:07   Link #16
Darkpony

Kabuto was born on a leap year as said by kishimoto, so maybe instead of being 19 he could be 19x4 and hes cells are keeping him looking young. In the chunnin exam prelimiary matches he said "Old blood will boil" 19 isint that old..........
Darkpony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 10:43   Link #17
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Kabuto regeneration ability is vastly superior to Tsunade's own. Lets do some comparisons:

- Kabuto can use his with no seals and no massive prep time. Tsunade needs both of her hands readily available and quite a bit of time to do complex jutsus to prepare it. Strike 1.

- Kabuto's ability has no side affects. Tsunade's own will eventually kill her. Strike 2.

- Kabuto can use his ability even against incoming attacks like the Rasengan; a legendary move created by a legendary Ninja. Tsunade sure as heck can't do that with her own. Strike 3.

Kabuto Regen > Tsunade Regen
astayanax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 16:47   Link #18
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Kabuto's jutsu isn't about regeneration but healing which a step below in medical jutsu.
This jutsu couldn't recreate a limb or a destroyed organ, "just" heal completely a damaged one whereas Tsunade can basically regenerate any part of her body if she's still alive.

Also Tsunade's jutsu technically doesn't require hand seals, what she did with her hands was a release, basically it's helpfull but not necessary.
Hinata did the same thing when using the Byakugan for example.

I have no clue what you mean with your point 3.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 17:11   Link #19
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
Kabuto regeneration ability is vastly superior to Tsunade's own. Lets do some comparisons:

- Kabuto can use his with no seals and no massive prep time. Tsunade needs both of her hands readily available and quite a bit of time to do complex jutsus to prepare it. Strike 1.

- Kabuto's ability has no side affects. Tsunade's own will eventually kill her. Strike 2.

- Kabuto can use his ability even against incoming attacks like the Rasengan; a legendary move created by a legendary Ninja. Tsunade sure as heck can't do that with her own. Strike 3.

Kabuto Regen > Tsunade Regen
Asta..I can't believe you said that Kabuto regen ability is superior than the Tsunade Souso SAisei (sorry for the spelling).

Tsunade virtually can't be killed having this Jutsu, different from Kabuto that it seems he can't take a certian degree of damage. so I think Tsunade can survive a mortal wound more eassily than Kabuto, Kabuto use a sort of fast healing tech using the resources of his anathomy (kind of like Wolverine), Tsunade recreates the damege tissue, as we know the body self healing have his limitations, Tsunades magic doesn't.
Old 2005-12-22, 17:31   Link #20
Yellow Flash
Banned

I agree. And I would like to add that Kabuto said he couldn't heal Oro's arms, only Tsunade. So her medical expertise is definitely above Kabuto.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote