Notices

Old 2015-01-27, 19:52   Link #1
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu [manga]

Manga Updates

Funny there's no thread for this yet

It's a great manga with a plot as thick as Shishunki na Adam

Read it people, you won't be disappointed, just get past the first mindbreak and you're good

Spoiler for Plot:

no, really, the plot is actually good too
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 20:18   Link #2
Ghiest Cid

The heck did I saw?
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 20:21   Link #3
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
The heck did I saw?
The general plot of the story
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 20:22   Link #4
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
The general plot of the story
is about a guy who will become the harem king and get all the girls. Btw, he already "did it" to one of the girls in the latest chapter.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 20:59   Link #5
smbjoshy

Yeah I too am surprised no one made a topic of this manga. I like where this is going so far.
smbjoshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 04:25   Link #6
wuhugm
Confused Shark

The art of this manga is stunningly beautiful~ Extremely compatible with the plot uhehehe
Old 2015-01-28, 05:11   Link #7
Ghiest Cid

I prefer the princess get his first time though.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 05:52   Link #8
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Yoruto is the best looking girl.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
Old 2015-01-28, 06:17   Link #9
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Yoruto is the best looking girl.
Objection! Her "sister" is better! (definitely not because I'm a lolikon.... nope.. nope)
Old 2015-01-28, 06:57   Link #10
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Objection! Her "sister" is better! (definitely not because I'm a lolikon.... nope.. nope)
You don't have to justify it because

Spoiler:

The manga has become too slow paced recently. When will we get an orgy like in Aki Sora (ch6)? Compare to the lewdness of Aki Sora, this manga author still has more to learn.

Old 2015-01-28, 07:14   Link #11
arthand

I hope he kills everyone on that island and if possible return the bodies to their owners like fallen one , anyway after that he should destroy the tree so that kind of thing wont happen again . If you think about it ever person on that island at lest killed 10 person at worst much more then that , anyway this island is too dangeraous i mean just imagine rish and powerful people know its existence they will be immortal and poor people will be their ethernal slaves . There is no dignity of a human in that island , living without human dignity is worthless .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 07:24   Link #12
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
I hope he kills everyone on that island and if possible return the bodies to their owners like fallen one , anyway after that he should destroy the tree so that kind of thing wont happen again . If you think about it ever person on that island at lest killed 10 person at worst much more then that , anyway this island is too dangeraous i mean just imagine rish and powerful people know its existence they will be immortal and poor people will be their ethernal slaves . There is no dignity of a human in that island , living without human dignity is worthless .
Such killjoy, that won't ever happen because
1. The secret to immortality is known only to the islanders. No powerful people will get it unless they are ready to be killed
2. The island is isolated and few kne about its existence
3. MC can't kill people because he got no weapon nor guts, he rather enjoys the girls' young bodies guhehe.
4. Dignity, what's that? You can't talk sense to people who can't die. Their morality is different from normal.

I just hope this manga will get more interesting soon or it might get axed before reaching its potential like many others. Just hope the readers like the art enough to continue serialization. The author can draw well, but the story-telling element is quite bad. The other girl from the same club is still nowhere to be seen for a while.

Old 2015-01-28, 07:37   Link #13
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Angry

Quote:
sh-shut your face! Normal rules and values don't apply in this paradise! To hell with morals, dignity, and common senses!

furthermore babies haven't develop personality yet, so it's just a lump of meat! NOM NOM BABIES!

don't force your beliefs of human civilization! This is a civilization of GODS!
Old 2015-01-28, 07:44   Link #14
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
sh-shut your face! Normal rules and values don't apply in this paradise! To hell with morals, dignity, and common senses!

furthermore babies haven't develop personality yet, so it's just a lump of meat! NOM NOM BABIES!

don't force your beliefs of human civilization! This is a civilization of GODS!
What the hell are you talking about , babies have souls they are human beings with rights so dont talk about them like garbage . This is not a civilization of gods since God wont die , they are just misarable people who are commiting inhumane acts though i dont know if you can call them humans anymore . I would rather die then living in that kind of island , whats so good about that creepy people anyway .
Old 2015-01-28, 07:45   Link #15
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Or maybe he kills everyone and then detonates all the explosive of the former army base to cover everything up claiming it to be an "unfortunate accident that he escaped by pure luck"?

oh wait, wrong series...
Old 2015-01-28, 07:59   Link #16
arthand

Anyway i made my point , in the first place there can be man in those girls bodies we wont know that so that also creepy . Let me put it that way ; would you want a harem from people who kills and rapes babies , if you like that be my guest tough i wont call you human anymore .
Old 2015-01-28, 08:04   Link #17
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Anyway i made my point , in the first place there can be man in those girls bodies we wont know that so that also creepy . Let me put it that way ; would you want a harem from people who kills and rapes babies , if you like that be my guest tough i wont call you human anymore .
Hey, guess what? It's ALL FICTION! Logic doesn't apply to the fictional world because it's not real. They don't even rape babies. Girls had their first time after their first period if I recall the Princess' words correctly.

Old 2015-01-28, 08:08   Link #18
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Thumbs up

Quote:
Praise me more..... not

I'm scared of badass.... apology mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Hey, guess what? It's ALL FICTION! Logic doesn't apply to the fictional world because it's not real. They don't even rape babies. Girls had their first time after their first period if I recall the Princess' words correctly.
Yeap, that's what she said

and females only transferred to females and so do the males, so no genben
Old 2015-01-28, 08:20   Link #19
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Still want to know what happens to Sakamato girl (still in prison). Need more chemistry between Kajiura Taro and Yoruto Haru. Lately, Haru has become just a side character.

Old 2015-01-28, 08:26   Link #20
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

The series is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me since I'm uncomfortable with some of its concept.

Though I want to see more interactions/developments between Kajiura and the princess.

Tags
ecchi