AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-11-05, 10:34   Link #4661
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's not like I'm denying that. I'm trying to tell you that Kunou will be in Kyoto most of the time.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-06, 13:07   Link #4662
cyberdemon

Kunou would definitely be a local wife. As for why we didn't see a child from her in EX. If you consider her age currently than any child she had by then would also likely still be too young to take part in the fights.
Old 2017-11-06, 14:20   Link #4663
Lucidrago

Too young in 30 years? What are you smoking? It was stated there was more children. If Ishibumi just introduced every kid of the confirmed girls it would be too much to put in one story. We barely got any focus on most of the children that appeared in EX.
Lucidrago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-06, 14:36   Link #4664
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Too young in 30 years? What are you smoking? It was stated there was more children. If Ishibumi just introduced every kid of the confirmed girls it would be too much to put in one story. We barely got any focus on most of the children that appeared in EX.
Think of it right now. Issei's oldest children are still teens and they are from mothers that are closer to the same age as Issei. Kunou has a several years disadvantage to the other girls (is it ever confirmed just how old she is?). The just means that her child is likely still too young to fight along side the rest.

Quote:
"Yeah, they are non-combatants……or, perhaps I should say that there is a significant number of our siblings who are still young. Those of us who have come to this time period, we are the members who have come of age to do battle."
Old 2017-11-06, 16:33   Link #4665
Lucidrago

Saying that introducing ten kids in a six-part story is hard enough. Adding one more would be too much. Maybe her child was too young. Maybe her child's like 10 or 11. Either way squeezing one more kid in EX would have served no purpose. Sure they had Elmenhilde's daughter just show up and then they left. But just having more than those 10 show up would just be too much.
Old 2017-11-06, 16:41   Link #4666
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There might've gotten to be too many children to show in that one 6 part SS, but the fact that about the children's ages also still stands. Ise and his wives must've had kids around the half-way point of that 30 year time-skip, hence some of the kids being too young to fight (since there are more than 20 kids and the other 10 or so must be the ones too young to fight).

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
Old 2017-11-06, 18:40   Link #4667
B214

I still feel that EX suffers from having too many children appearing when 4/5 would be enough.

1. Ex
2. Kurenai
3. Airi
4. Zen
5. Shin
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-06, 19:33   Link #4668
Lucidrago

Yeah just the first 5 girls' children. The rest were just there just to point out that Issei married the others.
Old 2017-11-07, 04:48   Link #4669
OmegaWeaponZ

That, and it felt more like giving Azazel a chance to meet the kids of all his students, in the case that he doesn't make it out of the eternal war with TriHexa.

Most likely since we're not going to be seeing make it out of the war in the series, and possibly due to Ishibumi himself being unsure of a sequel series at the time he was writing the SS.
Old 2017-11-07, 07:36   Link #4670
B214

Ise can just show the pictures of his children to Azazel and the others. They can still communicate you know.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-07, 09:37   Link #4671
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. But maybe Ishibumi hadn't thought of that yet.

But do note that OmegaWeaponZ hasn't even read Volume 22 yet. The part about them being able to communicate should be a spoiler.

Old 2017-11-07, 11:43   Link #4672
Lucidrago

Well we constantly refer to the light novels in these forums so if he hasn't caught up then that's on him.

And it was stated by Kurenai that Azazel was the one who had given him his name.
Old 2017-11-07, 12:03   Link #4673
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Considering Kurenai means "crimson", I think Azazel gave that name as a joke insult to Rias to say "this child is what you wanted yours to be: first but your rival had hers first" lol Because the crimson would refer back to Rias.
Bennia Lover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-07, 12:08   Link #4674
Lucidrago

Well a Japanese name would fit more with Akeno's child than it would Rias'. Kurenai Himejima sounds much better than Kurenai Gremory.
Old 2017-11-07, 16:46   Link #4675
DragonOsman
Dragon King

And Kurenai probably has something about him or his appearance where the name "Kurenai" suits him.

@Lucidrago: Why would that not be him? He does still come to the forums. He just needs to be careful about the spoilers. Though it's too late for that now. But yeah, he told me before, himself, that he hasn't caught up. Way too busy with work.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance