AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-11-09, 22:25   Link #2541
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Yeah.. it should be red for good and green for bad..
Every Avatar I had would have looked better with a red dot there.. :'(

Anyway before you do any mischievous activity do a search on reputation.. there should be a closed thread in the Forum & Site Feedback forum called Reputation! or something like that.. Interesting read, very funny thread.. Some extra info you don't find in the Reputation F.A.Q.
Old 2006-11-09, 23:08   Link #2542
MeanQuestion
CS Titan

Hi. I'm a n00b for now. Hopefully I'll stick to posting here and won't be eventually. Right now I spend most of my time on the Gamespot forums where I go by the same user name ...

Let's see... like obscure anime. And I guess that about sums me up.

Happy to be here.
MeanQuestion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 23:35   Link #2543
hassansama
Man From Hell

Send a message via Yahoo to hassansama
hi,,i just join this thread so i hope i will enjoy it,i the best fan of japanese anime and manga,so i like the be frien with all u guys ang share what i have and get whatever from u,best of hope,hassansama my codename here,u can tell everything no prob but only i can only surf when i free,i work and dont have much time to be here so when i free i will see u guys,yoroshiku onegaishimas

sayonara
hassansama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 06:07   Link #2544
marx123
Uchicha_Sasuke's follower
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taraqs View Post
This is in the wrong fourm. -_-

thanks..cause im a newbie....here..i wanna know all about you...
^_^
marx123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 09:29   Link #2545
Akisha

Last edited by Akisha; 2009-07-28 at 06:25. Reason: n/a
Akisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 10:22   Link #2546
LadyTantrum

Talking Hiya!

My name is Ladytantrum i have had that name since the orignal ultima online, liked it and stuck with it, i have been a fan of anime for as long as i can remember...robotech and all the orignal DragonBall... My most favorite of all series would be Dragonball, and of course Ghost in shell, My most favorites new is Samuri shamploo, full metal,Trinity Blood..... i am happy and honored to be on here and hope to be a mainstay...

Thank you!

me A.K.A. Ladytantrum
LadyTantrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 14:20   Link #2547
Teev

Hello, I'm Teev. West coast, US, I've been an anime fan for years, but have just recently been getting heavy into it. Since I lack anything else to do with my time I figured I'd drop in and say hello.
Teev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 19:12   Link #2548
ANBU!
[Bankai]

Send a message via AIM to ANBU! Send a message via MSN to ANBU!
Nice to meet everyone, i'm a Korean guy living in the OC, California.

Been a lurker on Animesuki for years but never registered on the forum - I belonged to a lot of anime forums but i stopped posting as much and pretty much only will be posting here and anime-forums.com. I'm a huge fan of comics, gaming, and anime and have been involved on both the front end and back end of these industries for a while now. Currently working on a manga deal with Tokyopop that i'm very excited about, maybe you'll see it soon. Hope to get to know you all better!
ANBU! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 03:33   Link #2549
jcrawf

Hey, not really a newbie to the site, but new to the forums. All I can say is this is one of the best Anime sites I've been to.
jcrawf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 05:55   Link #2550
Oblivion's Chaos
She Who Must Not Exist

Location: Living under a rock for 9999 years and counting...XD
Hello. I'm a newbie. A friend pestered me to join for months and here I am. And it's a good decison too. It's a good forum.
^______^
Oblivion's Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 12:03   Link #2551
soal159

hey, shout out to all anime fans whoooooooooooooooo!!!
soal159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 13:35   Link #2552
chickenfeeder
-Play girl-

Send a message via Yahoo to chickenfeeder
hi everyone.. im cristina and new here.. i can hope you can help me in here about everythinga nd hopes to be your friend..thanks..
chickenfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 15:22   Link #2553
noldesu

well then i say hello to all of you, this is the first time that im a member of A FORUM!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING!! but the most important thing is: !!thanks and hello!!...again...
noldesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 15:34   Link #2554
crashmatrix
Fanboy. So?

Send a message via MSN to crashmatrix
j0, finally decided to come to the forums and look beyond the front page

I go under several handles, but online I'm usually called crashmatrix (I know it's a cheesy name, but it stuck ^^), but you can also call me Coen, Henk, Joop and cronox (These names come from the Netherlands, and people often mistake me for someone else)

I can be an annoying EVA fanboy, and am prone to make... dumb mistakes, especially on forums

However, putting all that aside, I hope I can contribute a bit to the community.
crashmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 23:42   Link #2555
Azriel

hiya all! I'm Carlo from the Philippines...a true-blue net addict and a certified otaku
Azriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-12, 02:01   Link #2556
midsummer

Send a message via MSN to midsummer Send a message via Yahoo to midsummer
hellos all! xDD
midsummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-12, 10:29   Link #2557
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

haha.. haiya midsummer xDD
Old 2006-11-13, 09:06   Link #2558
Bazernaja

Hi everyone!

I'm a new member on animesuki (and I have read the rules ). I'm not familiar with this forum yet but I'm sure that other users will notice me sticking around for a long time.
I'm a 21 years old woman from Finland. My real name is Krista. I'm not really good with introducing myself like this but I'll try my best.
I have too many hobbies or..well you really could say that I have no hobbies but an odd way of life. I'm an aikidoka who is anime and manga otaku + a bookworm and computer geek. At the moment I'm a student and sometimes I'm really busy with all the assignments.
These are my favorite animes and mangas at the moment:
Lone Wolf and Cub, Samurai Executioner, Cowboy Bebop, Nana, Aishiteruze Baby, Negima, Naruto, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ninja Scroll and Grave of Fireflies.
My all time favorite singers are Shiina Ringo and Mai Yamane and favorite bands are Tokyo Jihen, Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra, Seatbelts, Circus, The Mandarins, Tool and Viikate.
I just love to listen all kind of music but my favorite genres are jazz, blues, rock, hard rock, metal and classical.
I don't think I have a favorite genre in manga or anime.

So now you know a little about me If someone wants to talk with me or ask something from me feel free to send me a private message.
Bazernaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 09:11   Link #2559
Nidas

@midsummer: Suigintou rocks, good taste ;P
Nidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 10:30   Link #2560
Invalent

Hi,
I’m Jonathan, 20 years old (time sure flies fast^^), currently studying Political Science (it _IS_ interesting!=)) at Bamberg. Bamberg is a pretty small town in southern Germany with ~70000 inhabitants, but it has a beautiful town centre (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and the highest density of breweries worldwide, so if you like beer you should come here^^.

I came in contact with animes through korean tv(afreeca), where they streamed starcraft games (OSL, MSL, etc.) but they also streamed animes there, so I became interested with them and started look on the net and asked my brother, who already was into animes/mangas and so I became an addict ^^;

I guess I really don’t have “favourites”, it’s always different what I like about mangas/animes, but well here are some:
Fav Animes: Trinity Blood, Elfenlied, Rurouni Kenshin OVA, Black Lagoon, Ergo Proxy and many others~
Fav. “Mangas”: Blame, Claymore, Berserk, Ares, King of Hell, Negima, One Piece, Shin Angyo Onshi, only to name a few ^^;

Well in my free time I’m reading a lot of stuff for my courses and I just recently started to draw again. I also like to play computer games i.e. Age of Mythology, Sacred, Vampire, Warcraft III and the whole standard stuff.
Well, that’s all for now, if you have questions I will be eager to answer them XD
Invalent is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members