Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-30, 19:11   Link #1521
Sai
apathetic

Send a message via AIM to Sai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi
shit lol, Hey Sai (I IMed u) lol, but i need to talk to u n ask u what u use for hostin ur manga.. (apparently mine sux)

EDIT: Kaoru, THX!! but the files is 2.29 mb XD
I saw it finally, heh it was funny srry but i use imageshack too
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 19:57   Link #1522
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riese
Hi everone, long time lurker first time poster.

This is my first effort with MS paint(ported to Photoshop for file size reduction.)

Spoiler for chapter 148
Spoiler:

Enjoy!
lol nice first post Riese-san! Makes me hungry!

I used to be a lurker too back in the day...

Welcome to our lovely sanctuary! ^_^

Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 20:29   Link #1523
Evilbunny
Cave guardian

yea i was a lurker for a good three months before i started posting. I was so scared i would say somthing stupid. Too bad i say stupid stuff anyway.
Evilbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 20:44   Link #1524
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
welcome Riese ^^

I kno hwo u feel evilbunny ~_~
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 20:52   Link #1525
Riese
Brutal Killer Math Logic

Send a message via ICQ to Riese
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
lol nice first post Riese-san! Makes me hungry!

I used to be a lurker too back in the day...

Welcome to our lovely sanctuary! ^_^

Hajimemashite douzoyoroshiku.
Thank you for the welcome, Kaoru-san!

Geez, now that you mention it, I reall am hungry...I will go get dinner after
this. And I do love chapter 148. Yet another spoiler from it I suppose.

Spoiler:
Riese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 21:43   Link #1526
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

THIS POST SHALL MARK THE GLORIOUS RETURN OF ME AND FUNNYNESS or not so glorious depending on your reaction

manga spoilers for the latest chapter kinda

Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 21:47   Link #1527
eLstar
(^_^)v

I don't...get it?

Welcome back nonetheless. Even though I have no clue what it meant, you're probably just rusty.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 22:33   Link #1528
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
what text should i fill this slot with? something funny
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 23:12   Link #1529
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
what text should i fill this slot with? something funny
Background is a bit bland Lst2, and try to make Chibi Paine a bit bigger and get a background, and of course humor never hurts

Well, I haven't done a text based parody in awhile... and I should really avoid using Photoshop after well

Spoiler:

That.

The truth...

Iruka: I've called you here today... because well, there is something we've keeping from you...

Naruto: YEA!! WHERE'S MY COPY OF MAXIM?! I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN IT LAST THURSDAY!!

Iruka: Uh... I'll give it back to you later... it's in my bathroom under my box of tissues. Anyway, what I really brought you out here today is to show you the picture of your parents...

Naruto: I haven't seen them since I was just a baby!! Show me!!!

*Iruka takes out a picture*

Spoiler:

Naruto:

Iruka: HAHAHAH!! APRIL FOOLS SUCKER!! HAHAHAH!!

Naruto: But... but... I thought... I would get to... see my..

Iruka: Bah... don't give me that, I have the pictures of your real parents right here.

*Iruka takes out another picture*

Spoiler:

Naruto: ........... OMG!! THEY LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HOW I REMEMBER THEM!!

Oh ya, It really is a pity the mods aren't allowing April Fools jokes... I was planning something crazy too
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 23:19   Link #1530
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
Naruto is a cross between a bunny and a rooster?
I KNEW IT!! He does seem to jump alot and he is louder than hell. (Yes! Hell laughs at what we do and say!)
I the Discovery Channel!

LOL! That was a good one Slade!

Hmm...Lst2 how about...."Give me coins and I will enjoy you?"

Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 23:23   Link #1531
Kamui4356
Aria Company

It's been awhile since I posted, but I didn't have any good ideas until now. I give you Where are They Now? *takes place 5 years after the end of the series*

Rock Lee: After the end of Naruto, Rock Lee moved to America to teach taijutsu to fat, lazy, yet rich Americans. Two years later, Lee was arrested for a dui. Her plead guilty and was given a suspended sentence in exchange for entering the Betty Ford clinic. Six months later he checked out, a new man. However, the next day he was arrested for soliciting sex from an undercover police officer. He was convicted and is currently serving a 3 year sentence.

Sasuke: Sasuke's experiences with Orochimaru left him quite confused about his sexual identity. After failed relationships with Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and half the other females in konoha, Sasuke finally admitted that he was gay. He was never able to fully come to terms with this and later had a sex change. Sasuke, now known as Kotori has been making a name for herself selling soda next to the ramen stand. Customers rave about the red eyed girl with soda, never suspecting the horrible truth.

Sakura: A failure as ninja, Sakura was eventually laid off by Tsunade. She wandered homeless and destitute until she eventually turned to prostitution. Even in this she was a failure, reduced to giving blow jobs for 5 yen. However, this lead to success in another way, as a survey done last year revealed that 83% of young people in Japan had their first sexual experience with her.

Itachi: After faking his own death, Itachi started a cult. Filling a void left by the more traditional religions, Itachism spread across the globe at an unheard of rate. In the 4 and a half years since founded Itachism gained nearly 3 billion converts, making it the worlds dominate religion. From this success Itachi was able to declare himself emperor of the world. From his seat of power in Konoha, now renamed Itachi Land, Itachi plots to spread his power throughout the universe.
Old 2004-03-30, 23:53   Link #1532
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
It's been awhile since I posted, but I didn't have any good ideas until now. I give you Where are They Now? *takes place 5 years after the end of the series*

Rock Lee: After the end of Naruto, Rock Lee moved to America to teach taijutsu to fat, lazy, yet rich Americans. Two years later, Lee was arrested for a dui. Her plead guilty and was given a suspended sentence in exchange for entering the Betty Ford clinic. Six months later he checked out, a new man. However, the next day he was arrested for soliciting sex from an undercover police officer. He was convicted and is currently serving a 3 year sentence.

Sasuke: Sasuke's experiences with Orochimaru left him quite confused about his sexual identity. After failed relationships with Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and half the other females in konoha, Sasuke finally admitted that he was gay. He was never able to fully come to terms with this and later had a sex change. Sasuke, now known as Kotori has been making a name for herself selling soda next to the ramen stand. Customers rave about the red eyed girl with soda, never suspecting the horrible truth.

Sakura: A failure as ninja, Sakura was eventually laid off by Tsunade. She wandered homeless and destitute until she eventually turned to prostitution. Even in this she was a failure, reduced to giving blow jobs for 5 yen. However, this lead to success in another way, as a survey done last year revealed that 83% of young people in Japan had their first sexual experience with her.

Itachi: After faking his own death, Itachi started a cult. Filling a void left by the more traditional religions, Itachism spread across the globe at an unheard of rate. In the 4 and a half years since founded Itachism gained nearly 3 billion converts, making it the worlds dominate religion. From this success Itachi was able to declare himself emperor of the world. From his seat of power in Konoha, now renamed Itachi Land, Itachi plots to spread his power throughout the universe.
hahahahahaa
the funniest thing i've seen in this discussion!
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 00:27   Link #1533
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Quote:

LOL

The E! True Konohana Stories

OK, here I go...(OMG my first image editing, I'm like a hysterical teenage girl )

Sorry for the bad quality.

Last edited by Moon The Cat; 2004-03-31 at 01:15.
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 02:19   Link #1534
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
YO!!!!!!! MINA!!!!!!!!

havent been here for a long time......looks like now its all about the manga uploads, whish i knew how to do that, i might do some crazzy things
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 03:35   Link #1535
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon The Cat
LOL

The E! True Konohana Stories

OK, here I go...(OMG my first image editing, I'm like a hysterical teenage girl )

Sorry for the bad quality.
get a real uploader

www.uploadit.org or the picturehost.uk

EDIT:

Quote:
Oh ya, It really is a pity the mods aren't allowing April Fools jokes... I was planning something crazy too
yeah. me too.. but mine i can do without anyone getting mad... i think...

EDIT2: Holy crap i have a gig of pictures.. + another 4 gigs somwhere else.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 04:23   Link #1536
psycoking
kyōki-ō

Damn, I'm gone for a weak and this thread get like 16 new pages
Ugh, tough read. . .
lets see so I missed a load of gay jokes,
the return of many of the old regulars, what else. . .
oh! Dranz 1st Manga! (love the dark avenger, or whatever he's called)
and naruto-sama went on a rampage with those halarious comix of his. . .

When the hell did you guys start this Hentai army, and more importantly how do I enlist? Avi I swear I've seen that avitar of yours before too, but I don't remember where

Kaoru, Pathy I don't see why you can't share Kabuto. . .
Oh, wait, yeah I do. Slade where can I get a ticket to this wip cream and jello deal. Hell, I'll even provide the jello (you guys seemed to have already stocked up on wipcream).

Oh, and just to keep this post on topic
Spoiler:

yeah I know its a lame joke, and I originally meant to back it up visualy, but I'm feeling lazy tonight.

Oh, that reminds me: Slade, I don't know which was worst - Orochimichael or that "cos-play" thing you posted earlier.
psycoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 07:23   Link #1537
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

here is it finally i hope you guyz like it

Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-31, 09:57   Link #1538
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

me rule *get's kicked in ass by Hobo as he has nothing else better to do* *eyes go flying into plile of KY gross warning !
Spoiler:
Kaoru, yes "Betty" is a good name for a kitty! Saiyuki reload isn't no naruto, but it has some good laughs like why they don't fly west instead of walking and/or using jeep dragon?
Spoiler:
Garra's day dream (cute) and me thinks that bunny and turtle are toast in the next page. *thinks to self, glad i wasn't the only one who couldn't read that AVI's Post the first time Has anyone ever gone back and re-read all of this thread? I just re-read the first page because of a cursor issue and it's pretty funny stuff. Where all of us were somewhat "SHY" yet about actually offending someone seriously go back and read it Wow Kamui Great stuff! Riese welcome and like the second one! LeePimp An Irish Lee LOL and Slade please put a warning on that MJ, *still shuttering* feel dirty must wash with "oh, thanks Psycoking! WTF it's Jello" Lst2 how about two red eyed chicks laying on some jello kicking back some Mountain Dew? in that Sig? Me never share my Kabuto! *uses whip* "shit, Kaoru's whip is bigger"

Last edited by pathyfinder; 2004-03-31 at 10:25.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 10:52   Link #1539
Riese
Brutal Killer Math Logic

Send a message via ICQ to Riese
Quote:

Hey, I dug up some evidence concerning this. Send out a special thanks to the folks at CyberConnect.

Spoiler:

However, I think you failed to realize that Sasuke was not alone in his frustrations. After the whole village got smacked by a Mange Sharingan hallucination of an omni-sex and omni-species orgy, no one was the same(p0wnzed by you know who...)

Naruto, Kakashi and Sasuke did sexy no jutsu, then tsunade made this temporary chakra induced change permanent for her lesbian joy(she's got a hoy gal tailing her all the time. What do you expect?)

Introducing, Tsunade's harem:
Spoiler:

And after leaving Tsunade's harem after less than a year, the trio runs off to win the Universal Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball Championships.

Last edited by Riese; 2004-03-31 at 14:27.
Riese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 11:23   Link #1540
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Hahahahah Kakashi looks good in that sexy no jutsu he'll defenitly have to learn it from Naruto. That could be his chance to tie the score with Gai . By the way is that Jello fight done yet?
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote