AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-18, 02:45   Link #2021
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maydie View Post
Athena's boobies boobies are too big
Athena chest is just nice. A bit bigger and they will perfect.
Old 2009-08-18, 03:01   Link #2022
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Athena's boobies boobies are too big
No! it's proportional, well...if you compared her's with Hina's offcourse it's too big
beside isn't bigger is better? they soft anyway
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 07:48   Link #2023
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Hmm, I'm curious how that will play out. I can see a lot of hilarious ways it can all go wrong, but this arc has made me start doubting those kinds of things after all the unexpected drama.

It is little moments like that, however, that remind me why I think Hinagiku and Hayate are a perfect fit. He remains as the only person to ever help with her fear of heights, she's just plain saved his ass. He makes her want to be more feminine because she wants him to like her, she makes him want to get even better so that he can impress her and get her respect (even though he already has it). I think the feelings between them are just more realistic because they cause each other to want to be better and to bring out their best qualities. I really hope things work out in the upcoming chapters.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 09:25   Link #2024
Maydie

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
No! it's proportional, well...if you compared her's with Hina's offcourse it's too big
beside isn't bigger is better? they soft anyway
No! it's too big, a little smaller will be perfect, and there's no evidence that they are soft
Maydie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 09:43   Link #2025
Mentar
Banned

The thing is - in 99.9% of the cases, it is Hina who is helping others, usually Hayate. There are nearly no scenes whatsoever in which someone else is helping Hina - at least, not for any of _Hina's_ problems. The only meaningful exception I can think of was Hayate's advice from the birthday tower scene: Don't torture yourself over the past and try to seek meaning where there probably isn't. Live your life positively.

Hina is feminine in that she's looking for a shoulder to lean on. Someone to support HER, just like she's always ready to support others. So, I'm looking for this chapter very much.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 09:46   Link #2026
bebichocpha

To js06

19/6 is tommorow, I only hope that when chap 237 Raw release and js06 will upload translation of chap 237 at the same time ( not like last week T_T ).

I hope when js06 see this post plz upload it on mangahelper as soon as possible.

plz don't make me wait until the next day to see chap 237 eng.
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 11:18   Link #2027
surerman
Banned

Quote:
No! it's too big, a little smaller will be perfect, and there's no evidence that they are soft
WTF?! there's no way A-Tan chest not soft, only hinagiku chest that not soft, they're flat anyway just look at A-tan, that shape, and curve and.....and......Ok! let's stop there!, something come to my mind about H doujin that I previously download and it's make me angry

A-TAN CHEST IS SOFT!! No doubt about it

now lemme check mangahelpers.com if they already have raw for this week schedule
Old 2009-08-18, 11:51   Link #2028
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

do i need to repost my pic? the shape is perfect!!
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 12:45   Link #2029
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Spoiler for Athena fans, don't click this. If you do, don't flame me, it's your own fault for clicking.:

These are all just opinions anyway. Don't get fired up, just because someone else doesn't agree with your point of view.

Anyway, this week sure is going slow. Lots of people must be still on vacation, or they went for a late August one.

*sigh* Everything is in slow motion...
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 13:53   Link #2030
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Don't know why the chest related discussion erupted (jealousy perhaps? ), but hers looks perfectly fine.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-08-18 at 14:09.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 16:30   Link #2031
Maydie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Don't know why the chest related discussion erupted (jealousy perhaps? ), but hers looks perfectly fine.
Because them chests are musculars.... or they is use implants rawr
Old 2009-08-18, 16:37   Link #2032
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Athena is all natural dammit, shes a goddess ;__;
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 17:23   Link #2033
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Spoiler for Everyone seems to have forgotten me, but I didn't forget everyone so here's more info to this chapter:
I'm looking forward for this chapter.
Old 2009-08-18, 17:36   Link #2034
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Because them chests are musculars.... or they is use implants rawr
Please, enough with the non-sense, and please do not bad-mouthed a character for her perfection.

With the "muscular chest," I'm assuming you do not know what it means, do you? Or is it your eyes are too blind for the details of the drawing? Sorry for the harsh words, but it is annoying when someone is so adamant in continuing something many others already disagreed, making it seems like a joke.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-08-18 at 17:53.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 18:53   Link #2035
Maydie

Quote:
Please, enough with the non-sense, and please do not bad-mouthed a character for her perfection.

With the "muscular chest," I'm assuming you do not know what it means, do you? Or is it your eyes are too blind for the details of the drawing? Sorry for the harsh words, but it is annoying when someone is so adamant in continuing something many others already disagreed, making it seems like a joke.
Of course I'm just joking around ... I have nothing else better to do waiting for ch 237...
Old 2009-08-19, 01:39   Link #2036
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Of course I'm just joking around ... I have nothing else better to do waiting for ch 237...
so u same as me, boring
Maybe you can try beat anyone near you to death, it'll help, believe me
Old 2009-08-19, 01:55   Link #2037
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Probably because everyone in this series appears flat-chested.

Even Saki who's one of the most well-endowed characters in this series (certainly more than A-tan) looks like she's not hiding much under her maid clothes.
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 02:33   Link #2038
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Probably because everyone in this series appears flat-chested.

Even Saki who's one of the most well-endowed characters in this series (certainly more than A-tan) looks like she's not hiding much under her maid clothes.
Pettan, pettan, tsurupettan~

Ayumu prevails in this chapter IMHO.

.... I wannnnna see Nagi call Ayumu Onee-chan!!!! NOW!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 03:00   Link #2039
tsunade666

c 237 IS OUT DOWNLOADING IT........

AND THANKS FOR THE OFFER OF KILLING SOME ONE BUT NO NEED.

THE DESIGN PLATES ARE JUST KEEP ON COMING THE PROFESSOR DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HOLD BACK. HE SHOULD JUST LEAVE WEEKENDS AND WEDNESDAY OFF THE HOOK FOR MANGA READING AND ANIEM STUFF... SHEESH PLAN DESIGNING ARE TOUGH ITS A GOOD THING MY COMPUTER HAS TONS OF A-TAN PICTURES THAT IT BLOCKS MY VIEW OF THE AUTOCAD. DAMN PLATE GRR MAJOR PLATE

AND ALL AND ALL A-TAN'S CHEST ARE PERFECT AND PLEASE HANDS OFF IT

DON'T DARE LAY HANDS ON THE BEAUTIFUL GODDESS. YOU WILL JUST DIRTY HER

ALSO THE STUPID BUTLER IN DEBT IS INCLUDED.

EDIT:

JUST READ IT.

FIRST AND FOR MOST HAMSTER IS CUTE BUT THE VERY VERY LOVELY HINA-CHAN IS BETTER.(LIKE HER DRESS) AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AND WHAT BUTLER IN DEBT HAD SAID BUT THEIR HOLDING HANDS AND ALL. STILL VERY CUTE HINACHAN.

FIRST AND FOREMOST AGAIN PLEASE LEAVE ALONE PINK GODDESS CHEST THEY ARE FINE THE WAY SHE WAS. SHEIS A PETTAN AND WILL REMAIN PETTAN ( MAYBE SHE COULD JOIN TOUHOU TSURUPETTAN CLUB) LIKE WHAT MARIA SAID HER CUTENESS OVERLOOK HER LACKNESS OF PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS. SHE IS FINE OR RATHER VERY FINE. I WOULDN'T LIKE TO SEE BIG CHESTED HINA.

AND LASTLY MAYBE I COULD SKIP SOME CLASS TO GO TO JAPAN. HATA SENSEI SURE DOESN'T LIKE TO SHOW A-TAN. THEIR IS STILL NO A-TAN...........BLOOD BOILING....STILL PATIENT WAITING FOR NEXT CHAPTER. I SHOULD JUST READY MY BEAM CANNON FOR BLAST OFF.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 03:37   Link #2040
IndoViking

...is it just me or Hina is better drawn in 237 than any other chapter before? I could only say wow...

EDIT :

The last line of the narration (most likely by Hina) makes me pretty sure she WON"T confess in the dinner...something else will happen! YAY FOR HOPE! And i"m doing the translation for anyone interested

Last edited by IndoViking; 2009-08-19 at 04:06.
IndoViking is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen