AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-17, 00:41   Link #4901
Aesthetic Shampoo

I'm kind of disappointed Saiga turned out this way. This is the big bad villain of the story, and mr final boss didn't even show any animosity this chapter.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 00:51   Link #4902
Excelion

He seemed rather ghastly to me. The only compliment he gave Kenichi was when he imitated John, and he wouldn't have cared if Miu killed Kenichi, only if Miu was in danger. Still, this was a huge tease. It's cool that we're getting a character that's not just super raw power, but smart too.

As for Silcardo, I have little doubt he'll lose his fight now. He won't be a member of the One Shadow/Nine Fists, that's for sure.

Question - How did Miu recognize her father's voice? I thought she was just a newborn covered in snow?

Last edited by Excelion; 2012-03-17 at 01:10.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 02:15   Link #4903
Alhazad2003

*reads the chapter*

Wow, that was definitely exciting. I was wondering what Saiga would've done if Menang exposed him, and he surprised me by neutralizing his "enemy" rather than killing him. He even told Hartini how to treat his injuries. Moreover, he approves of Kenichi, even though he's Public Enemy Number One of YAMI. Won't that be a shocker to Hayato once he arrives. ^^;;

As for Kenichi, considering what we've seen of him, I doubt he believes Saiga is the One Shadow. Even though he heard Menang refer to him as such, I doubt he'll agree with it. More likely, he'll feel Menang was mistaken, since Saiga is Miu's father. It won't be until later when he discovers the truth about Saiga, possibly when Kajima comes looking to challenge him. I'm sure Saiga will have much to tell his disciple about Kenichi, it'll make their inevitable fight even more exciting. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 02:30   Link #4904
Tachibana
タチバナ

Saiga turned out exactly as I had hoped, it was indeed far too soon to assume that he was the big baddy himself even though he is the Ichiei. I had a feeling that he would turn out like that though.
Old 2012-03-17, 04:25   Link #4905
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Ho my!!!! superb chapter!!!

After read it..my theory make more sense...that Saiga arrived when Shizuha was already killed...or almost killed...i mean..read the chapter...Saiga really seems a good guy...he hasn't killed his opponents in this fight...he trusted Kenichi and said nice words to him, he helped Kenichi to find the castle,and help the masters as well.....he care about Miu..but he didn't take her...

sure..in the end..we probably are gonna see a fight between Saiga and his disciple against Kenichi and the Ryozanpaku master...however...to think that Saiga was like this......

And in the end..he disappeared when Sakaki show up...he don't want to be seen...interesting..really interesting...i want to know because he is the boss now...what happened with his wife...damn....damn..i can't wait!!!...and what the powers him has...incredible...

However...probably we are gonna see Hongo lost the fight...and Sakaki fight the Demon...i hope for this...i want to see Sakaki fight....Nuraaaahhhh!!
Old 2012-03-17, 07:39   Link #4906
hao-sama

Send a message via MSN to hao-sama Send a message via Yahoo to hao-sama
It's actually a pretty great chapter. Saiga is cooler than I expected him to be. I kinda pity Miu though, since she wasn't able to see her dad. Nice to see Saiga approve of Kenichi though.
Old 2012-03-18, 02:59   Link #4907
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
Question - How did Miu recognize her father's voice? I thought she was just a newborn covered in snow?
I went and reread that chapter, and what you said was true. Since she was buried in snow, and just recently born, there's no way she could've known what befell her mother, or even what her father sounded like. I think it's a portent that Miu will eventually meet Saiga again, and on that day she'll learn exactly what befell Shizuha. How she takes the news, is up to her. I can't wait to find out myself. Until then...
Old 2012-03-18, 04:49   Link #4908
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I went and reread that chapter, and what you said was true. Since she was buried in snow, and just recently born, there's no way she could've known what befell her mother, or even what her father sounded like. I think it's a portent that Miu will eventually meet Saiga again, and on that day she'll learn exactly what befell Shizuha. How she takes the news, is up to her. I can't wait to find out myself. Until then...

Well...i think is like she remember a bit..when she was little...like when kenichi and Miu go in the mountain, and her body remembered the Trauma.., or when they go in the Kuremisago village, and Miu remembered her mother..and her words....

Not to mentioned that for sure when she is was born..Saiga probably was there...standing near his wife..and maybe Saiga spoke with Miu....and i think is for this that she remembered her father voice.

I just read again the chapter where Kenichi beat the masked bastard with chai kick..in his eyes..is starting to appear a small line..like a master..lol...i can't wait to see his eyes like Sakaki or the Elder...

For sure after this fight...his endurance grow up....and not only it...because he beat the masked bastard only with once hit...so..is Kenichi like Miu(level fighters)? What do you think Alhazad?

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-03-18 at 05:01.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 15:44   Link #4909
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Well...i think is like she remember a bit..when she was little...like when kenichi and Miu go in the mountain, and her body remembered the Trauma.., or when they go in the Kuremisago village, and Miu remembered her mother..and her words....

Not to mentioned that for sure when she is was born..Saiga probably was there...standing near his wife..and maybe Saiga spoke with Miu....and i think is for this that she remembered her father voice.

I just read again the chapter where Kenichi beat the masked bastard with chai kick..in his eyes..is starting to appear a small line..like a master..lol...i can't wait to see his eyes like Sakaki or the Elder...

For sure after this fight...his endurance grow up....and not only it...because he beat the masked bastard only with once hit...so..is Kenichi like Miu(level fighters)? What do you think Alhazad?
Ah yes, I forgot. She's a Fuurinji, common sense does not apply to her. ^^;; Personally I'm surprised she's not taller, since her father and grandfather were both giants. Ah well, that's a minor complaint.

As for Kenichi, he'll definitely be stronger after this grueling rescue mission. While I doubt he's a master, he'll definitely be, according to Ryozanpaku standards, a much better disciple. Of course that could mean anything, since they never praise him.

"A disciple is only praised when he's dead" the wisdom of Akisame.

But yeah, he's gonna need all the training he can get. Because now that's Saiga's appeared, it won't be long before Kajima reappears, and challenges Kenichi to his toughest fight ever - against "himself." Prepare for the darkness, Kenichi Shirahama.
Old 2012-03-19, 04:40   Link #4910
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Ah yes, I forgot. She's a Fuurinji, common sense does not apply to her. ^^;; Personally I'm surprised she's not taller, since her father and grandfather were both giants. Ah well, that's a minor complaint.

As for Kenichi, he'll definitely be stronger after this grueling rescue mission. While I doubt he's a master, he'll definitely be, according to Ryozanpaku standards, a much better disciple. Of course that could mean anything, since they never praise him.

"A disciple is only praised when he's dead" the wisdom of Akisame.

But yeah, he's gonna need all the training he can get. Because now that's Saiga's appeared, it won't be long before Kajima reappears, and challenges Kenichi to his toughest fight ever - against "himself." Prepare for the darkness, Kenichi Shirahama.

I hope that after this arc is ended...we see the Elder training..or maybe..because Kenichi is probably now an expert class, i want to see his master teach their secret move..would be awesome, if Kenichi become able to do all their secret move..

For Miu...i hope she doesn't become like Mikumo(body)..because if when she grow up..she become like Mikumo..Kenichi will have to do an intense super training...........to satisfy her..........lol..wtf
Old 2012-03-19, 07:35   Link #4911
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

The ova is out....the raw...

Is hilarious...the animation growup imho...i liket it a lot!!!

just make a second season with this animation!!!!!please!!!!!

Ho my Shigure..ho my Shigure...i love her personality!!!damn this bastard mouse...is always in the best part of Shigure body..damn

Shigure is the best.....

Ok..i made a good pics for the anime....hahahahah...enjoy guy's

Spoiler for anime NSFW
Spoiler:

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-03-19 at 09:08.
Old 2012-03-19, 11:54   Link #4912
Shadow5YA

I'm not sure what to feel about Saiga being presented the way he was. While I'm glad that he was very caring to Kenichi and Miu, it doesn't really show why he's the head of Yami. I didn't expect him to be as crazy as Jenezad, but I still expected some difference of beliefs that shows how he is willing to kill, kind of like Hongou. Saiga didn't even do that; he left all the people he attacked alive.

Quote:
She's fine. Given her proportions, I'd say she's big enough already as a girl.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 14:10   Link #4913
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm not sure what to feel about Saiga being presented the way he was. While I'm glad that he was very caring to Kenichi and Miu, it doesn't really show why he's the head of Yami. I didn't expect him to be as crazy as Jenezad, but I still expected some difference of beliefs that shows how he is willing to kill, kind of like Hongou. Saiga didn't even do that; he left all the people he attacked alive.
I believe he didn't want Kenichi and Miu to know he's the One Shadow, and did everything he could to hide that from them. Later on, they might find out who he really is, and it won't be pretty.

It could be as tragic as the original LUNAR for Sega CD, where Alex (the hero) leads Ghaleon (one of the Four Heroes who once saved the world) to the lair of teh White Dragon, only to watch in horror as Ghaleon kills said Dragon, then orders the abduction of everyone in Alex's hometown, along with his true love, Luna. Said actions reveal him as the Magic Emperor, the main villain in the game. While I hope Saiga doesn't do anything that tragic, it could happen. We'll just have to wait and see.

Quote:
She's fine. Given her proportions, I'd say she's big enough already as a girl.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the mangaka drew her that way on purpose, so you couldn't tell at first glance she was a martial arts powerhouse. But we sure know now, don't we? ^^;;
Old 2012-03-23, 10:24   Link #4914
ellifeedn
Thinker

The fight is getting intense.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 10:26   Link #4915
ShiroiRyu

This cover page. o/
BUT WOW ...
This fight ... O_o
Old 2012-03-23, 10:49   Link #4916
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Wow!! Nice chapter!!

I waited so long..to see it!!

The last page..Hongo was awesome!! The pricess fall in love with him for sure hahahah

This is an amazing fight!!i wonder if Hongo can win agains the Demon..their are amazing..i can't wait for the next chapter..

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-03-23 at 12:59.
Old 2012-03-23, 13:15   Link #4917
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
The last page..Hongo was awesome!! The pricess fall in love with him for sure hahahah
yeah... however im amazed ken didnt get another girl wanting to be in his harem.

He did defeat her by throwing her.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 13:22   Link #4918
Shadow5YA

Quote:
I believe he didn't want Kenichi and Miu to know he's the One Shadow, and did everything he could to hide that from them. Later on, they might find out who he really is, and it won't be pretty.
Wasn't it already revealed that Furunji Saiga is the One Shadow and head of Yami? I don't remember that being still hidden from Kenichi and Miu.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 13:40   Link #4919
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
yeah... however im amazed ken didnt get another girl wanting to be in his harem.

He did defeat her by throwing her.
yeah..but i liked the expression on Princess face Hongo is a latin lover

Really this fight is amazing..and the Demon God , when he used that move with all its copies around Hongo..was look like the Breaker, when Goomoonryong show a foot technique...the first time to Shioon....awesome..this fight is good!

Quote:
Wasn't it already revealed that Furunji Saiga is the One Shadow and head of Yami? I don't remember that being still hidden from Kenichi and Miu.
Nope..Kenichi and Miu, don't know that Saiga is the One Shadow...the Elder has only revealed that Miu father is not dead...now..Kenichi know...
The only once that know it..is Takeda..because Shou when fight against him, tell him that Miu father was the one Shadow..but Takeda never tell this to anyone.

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-03-23 at 15:50.
Old 2012-03-23, 15:15   Link #4920
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Staring at each other in-your-face style upside down planting your feet in a tower is just badass.

Tags
shounen