AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2012-06-17, 06:39   Link #7541
rinichan

She gave Marian the love as a confidant. A best friend I think. And it was going well till she notice what Marian and Charles are up to. It felt like she was betrayed coz Marianne has other plans. and CC wasnt the only one who felt it, so was VV who Charles has a contract too. Thats why she choose to leave.

Well for Mao she was able to show love to him as a parent. Seeing Mao like that became a failure, I mean so obsessed with her. She choose to leave him (when he was 10 or 11yrs old). Why? Lets take into account how CC got his geass and code. The Nun trick her- the Nun showed her love, showed her she can trust her, provide everything she needs etc. And I think that was what she intend to do to the others as well. But she cant find the perfect person to wield her Code. Lets' be honest here, Mao lost both of his parents and who is there to be with him, thats CC. She played the mother role for Mao. But in the end for the childs benefit, she choose to leave also. and for the benefit of everyone she choose to kill him.

Well for Lelouch I think in the first place she wasnt really planning to be his lover some sort. She called it more of an ally. She showed Lelouch that she is someone he can trust, someone that wont betray him. But as you see as time goes by she became attached to him. She couldnt even express what that feeling is. And on Episode 24 or 25 of r2 she said she just want that experience to end. It means she love Lelouch. She didnt plan to fall for him. That was clear from the start. Coz she was planning something and that was revealed to Lelouch in ep 16 (?). She wanted to die and end everything. This is the person she couldnt leave. She even cry at the church. She was there for him till his end.

Well about Renya (this will be canon spinoff as they say), Lelouch look alike tried to stop her giving the guy a curse than a contract. CC says if the contract does ever happen, it would messed that guy's contract with her. So we never know.

From those things we witness right now, it is clear CC is not looking for love. Kallen said she forgot how to be human right? So all I can say CC just want to end her life and passed the code to someone. But as time goes by she cant coz she learn to love all that she met. Not romantic feelings, but a love with care.
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 07:19   Link #7542
Destined_Fate

I don't think C.C. is able to get romantically involved anymore, but she still can experience love without needing to be a lover in the physical sense, considering all she's been through and how long she's lived. Maybe she did plan to pass her code to Lelouch but even though he proved worthy she cared enough for him not to subject him to the fate she's been trapped in for what seems like an eternity.

If they ever did a sequel they could easily place it in the future without any of the old cast and just C.C. showing up to give another Geass. After all, they still left a ton of questions over Gease and C.C. that haven't been answered. Though I'm sure it would still garner some initial hate like Akito and Renya have gotten because it doesn't have Lelouch. I think people got the idea that CG was supposed to be Lelouch's story but only R1 and R2 are his story, while the overreaching story of CG is about Geass and C.C..
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 08:59   Link #7543
rinichan

I think as stated in Renya manga, the past CC never stayed in one place. She said there she is a "nomad" meaning she doesnt just give 1 person a geass at a time, it could have meant every possible person he meets (like when CC decide to travel with the Jesuits and just decide to inspect the person if his/her geass reach its limits - thats the only time she will visit the ones she has contract with). But Renya in the manga was a different case, she said herself, she needs to study the "effects", thats why she stays there for a meantime.

The reason she stay at Lelouch place and didnt roam around anymore was becoz VV and his scientist search for her constantly. She had to hide. And the best place for that for now was Lelouch lair. Its the circumstances that make her stay there. I think she doesnt really planned to be there coz for me CC is the type of just "waiting and seeing". Coz if she really is the type who likes to cling to the person she gave a contract, she should have surprise Lelouch in episode 1. but she decided to stay dead there. And seeing almost every faction of Britania military looking for her, she decided to stay at Lelouch in ep 5.

Anyway nice talking to you. And I'll end this conversation here. I think its not appropraite being this is the Lelouch thread but I guess it has connections anyway.
Old 2012-08-17, 02:13   Link #7544
azul120

08/17/2008

Never forget.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 02:46   Link #7545
rinichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
08/17/2008

Never forget.
what the official timeline in cg?
that should be 2018 coz thats the broadcast date? right?
Old 2012-08-17, 20:36   Link #7546
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinichan View Post
what the official timeline in cg?
that should be 2018 coz thats the broadcast date? right?
Thats when CG went downhill the Betrayal. Episode 20 on was even worse plotwise than the first 19 episodes. xD

If thats where he getting at.

Only a handful of characters (Rolo, Anya, Gino, Jeremiah, Suzaku, and Cornelia respectively to me) and the battles were interesting in R2. The rest was just.....xD

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 21:29   Link #7547
Destined_Fate

Indeed, the Betrayal was the worst thing of Code Geass. Not even Lelouch epically owning everyone could make up for how much of an ass-pull that Betrayal was when everyone in the Black Knights suddenly became a bunch of bumbling idiots. You know there's an issue when Rolo is the only one left to be the voice of reason. Seriously, Schneziel admits to knowing about the FLEIA and didn't even feel bad that it was used.

After all Lelouch did for them they betray him for the guy that paid for the FLEIA that just killed more Japanese than the entire wars in a single day?

Guess that's why z2.2 was so well received since Ohgi actually used common sense if you choose not to betray Lelouch.
Old 2012-08-26, 23:03   Link #7548
Aquaman OS

I've said this before and got grief for it, but IMO the problem wasn't the betrayal itself but how they did it. They'd had plenty of reasons to distrust Zero lately. He'd been acting awfully suspicious, running off for long periods of time and hiring new recruits without telling anyone about it. And he'd just shown a massive disregard for everyones safety after they'd nearly all been blown up. Plus Todou just learned that he'd apparantly killed his former boss and lied to him about it in order to get him to work for himself.

And everything had been set perfectly to make it look like Lelouch was using him to remove competition for the Britannian throne. He wasn't, but it sure would look like it was if you read between the seeming lines.

But instead it looks like Ougi just wants to kill him so he can get with Viletta, and all the Black Kinghts just agree with him. Well Chiba never liked Zero, and Todou was likely pissed that Zero had gotten most of his men killed, but everyone else just kind of rolled with it.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 00:16   Link #7549
Destined_Fate

Well they all were idiots and Ohgi was thinking with his lower head, we all ow how badly Ohgi is when it comes to being a leader. So it isn't that hard to believe that he was manipulated so easily. Still makes him a scumbag though.
Old 2012-08-27, 11:49   Link #7550
wredsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Well they all were idiots and Ohgi was thinking with his lower head, we all ow how badly Ohgi is when it comes to being a leader. So it isn't that hard to believe that he was manipulated so easily. Still makes him a scumbag though.
Also I did not like Ougi being Japanese PM, it should have been Todouh Kyshiro.
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 19:54   Link #7551
laithos

did the director ever say that Lelouch's body was kept in Damocles & sent to the sun.
some people say it has been confirmed
laithos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:17   Link #7552
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wredsa View Post
Also I did not like Ougi being Japanese PM, it should have been Todouh Kyshiro.
Well he's a samurai not a politician. I'm sure he scuffed at such an idea, that and he seems to have gotten together with Chiba in the end. Guess her boobs are what saved her from the same fate as the rest of her comrades.
Old 2012-08-31, 17:58   Link #7553
wredsa

Quote:
Well he's a samurai not a politician. I'm sure he scuffed at such an idea, that and he seems to have gotten together with Chiba in the end. Guess her boobs are what saved her from the same fate as the rest of her comrades.
Even Tamaki would be better president than Ougi.
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 23:12   Link #7554
Destined_Fate

Indeed, though Tamaki tends to waste funds... Still at least he knows what he's doing half the tie(Even if he has horrible vision) while Ohgi needs someone to tell him what to do. Ohgi become Prime Minister at the end is bad considering his wife is Britannian and controls him fully.

I'm sure she held off on the night time fun until Ohgi agreed to not trust Zero anymore and to betray him when the chance first arose.
Old 2012-09-01, 13:52   Link #7555
Lost Cause

Quote:
Indeed, though Tamaki tends to waste funds... Still at least he knows what he's doing half the tie(Even if he has horrible vision) while Ohgi needs someone to tell him what to do. Ohgi become Prime Minister at the end is bad considering his wife is Britannian and controls him fully.

I'm sure she held off on the night time fun until Ohgi agreed to not trust Zero anymore and to betray him when the chance first arose.
An interesting hypothesis! That Ohgi is actually under control by Villetta and Britannian views. In a way it makes sense and might be an interesting pretext for a possible sequel...if its in the works.
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 16:42   Link #7556
azul120

Lol. You mean 'old Britannia'?

I think it all would have made more sense if rather than trying to kill him, Villetta tried seducing him.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 23:25   Link #7557
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Lol. You mean 'old Britannia'?

I think it all would have made more sense if rather than trying to kill him, Villetta tried seducing him.
Old Britannia, New Britannia its still Britannia, and even though everything is peaceful at the moment (R2 ep.25) who knows what treachery might be waiting in the wings.
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 17:50   Link #7558
shinigami99

I'm wondering, did Kaguya figure out ZR? There were some hints that she did in the final episode but nothing was very clear. I don't know if she felt anything for Lelouch that may classify as romantic, but she did have some kind of soft spot for him (or at least-for Zero). She was clearly shocked by his death too (like on the verge of tears-like Kallen).
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 17:44   Link #7559
Destined_Fate

It's never confirmed that she did and unlike Kallen, Kaguya loved Zero only and not Lelouch who is a stranger to her for the most part. They never bothered to show if she could love the man under the mask like they did with Kallen who eventually loved Lelouch even if he wasn't the inspirational Zero that she initially fell in love with.
Old 2012-09-29, 04:16   Link #7560
darthfury78

Quote:
It's never confirmed that she did and unlike Kallen, Kaguya loved Zero only and not Lelouch who is a stranger to her for the most part. They never bothered to show if she could love the man under the mask like they did with Kallen who eventually loved Lelouch even if he wasn't the inspirational Zero that she initially fell in love with.
To be fair, Kaguya knew Lelouch the moment when he arrived to Japan. I'll agree that we'll never know what her fellings were for Lelouch anymore than we know of Milly Ashford's feelings towards him either.

I'll admit that Kallen initially fell in love with Zero and not Lelouch because she thought that he was an arrogant bastard. It was only after a time that her fellings towards Zero and Lelouch became one in the same.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote