AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-26, 18:13   Link #1121
crafordstinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Spoiler for Edgar:
Spoiler for Qwaser 11:
crafordstinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 19:02   Link #1122
GDB

Pretty much.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 06:00   Link #1123
crafordstinson

Spoiler for Qwaser 12 Final Raw Censored:
Old 2011-06-28, 08:51   Link #1124
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 12:
Old 2011-06-28, 09:27   Link #1125
crafordstinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoiler for 12:
Spoiler for 12:
Old 2011-06-28, 13:00   Link #1126
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 11:17   Link #1127
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Episode 11 was pretty meh, save for the Katja action. She's got three slaves now! Even little Lulu gave in and became one. Hana looked freaking creepy in Ayame's "dream sequence"

No idea how they're going to wrap this up with only one episode left (the answer is most likely that they won't). Mafuyu's monologue in the preview indicates they're fully aware they've just been fooling around for half the season. If it means they're planning to make a third season later on, than it's all good.
Old 2011-07-01, 08:17   Link #1128
SilverBullet

Still waiting for DC version so I haven't seen ep. 12 yet but from what i've read, it's a cliff hanger?
SilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 10:51   Link #1129
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet View Post
Still waiting for DC version so I haven't seen ep. 12 yet but from what i've read, it's a cliff hanger?
Yeah, it is.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 16:10   Link #1130
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol Sasha tried to suck Edgar. Things got serious. Why wasn't it like this since he beginning. Nice to see some familiar faces as well.
Old 2011-07-01, 21:07   Link #1131
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Sigh the first half was good but the second half was just filler there better be anther season. Just so much filler and the last episode was rushed and it was so badly censored

6/10
Old 2011-07-01, 21:41   Link #1132
Peanutbutter

Now that was one hell of a final ending cliffhanger there. It really demonstrated the potential of all the characters the story had so far.

Spoiler for Ep 12:

Now to see when will there be enough material for a third season and when will it show.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 13:07   Link #1133
SilverBullet

Just saw Ep 12 DC and I have to say :

Spoiler for Episode 12 Spoiler::

Hoping to hear more from Hood's Entertainment or whoever announces their new stuff( Champion RED?). IF there is indeed going to be a third season,my prediction would have to be January next year seeing as they still need to release their BD specials(no picture dramas please!) which go on till 05/10/2011 and air Manyuu Hiken-chou at the same time. Although if Hood's Entertainment do decide to air it right after Manyuu Hiken-chou, I wouldn't exactly complain
Old 2011-07-03, 00:08   Link #1134
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Blu-ray vs director cuts?

Forgive if this has been asked before, but a quick search of the thread turned up nothing...

Is there any difference between the blu-ray and director cut versions? I'm thinking of watching this but don't know which to get... I got each version of season 1 ep 1, and the director cut has almost a full minute extra run time... but from just randomly picking points and fast forwarding it seems like all the content is the same so I'm really confused.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 06:56   Link #1135
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

^It might be the crazy "previews" from the director's cut version that are missing. I recall they lasted a good minute.
Old 2011-07-04, 02:55   Link #1136
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

A Night at the Iron Spring 2 ~Suck It and Be Surprised~

I'm just one episode behind before concluding the second season.

I won't repeat myself again about the breasts visual gags which production let them go out of control by the start of the fillers to the second season.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 02:50   Link #1137
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
^It might be the crazy "previews" from the director's cut version that are missing. I recall they lasted a good minute.
That does seem to be it. The BD does include a preview (which starts within a second or two on the timeline in each... but there is a FPS difference in the two so that probably explains that) but it uses a different voice over and has a different duration. What an odd thing to change... thanks for that information, I would have never guessed that myself.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 06:54   Link #1138
Peanutbutter

Are there any news on whether there will be character songs for this season?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 07:50   Link #1139
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The finale was pure madness. Nothing happened for the past 6 weeks or so, and then all of a sudden here comes vampires! Traps! Teresa! Lizzie! Joshua (with a twist)! That's what I call a brutal change of pace.

Edgar was a trap, and Sasha found it out the hard way. He knows how Jita felt now. The vampire stuff was just... wtf. And of course, they bite boobs, not necks. Yep, no doubt about it, I'm still watching Seikon no Qwaser

Mind controlled Mafuyu was pretty badass, although it was disappointing (and pretty bullshit) that Sasha managed to overpower the sword of Maria with a simple punch.

The priest, as expected, possesses some super hax eye power; it's too bad we didn't get to see it. Joshua's return was the most surprising twist of this episode, it seems like he's inherited the Golden Qwaser's powers, which actually makes sense since Roentgenium is similar to Gold. The previous Joshua was more entertaining though, he's too confident now.

Anyhow, this episode sure did a great job making me anticipate the third season.
Old 2011-07-05, 10:13   Link #1140
SilverBullet

There is a very high possibility of a third season and it would be quite cool to see them have a large scale battle instead of constantly being at a school/church battle which usually end quickly..

In any case, it all comes down to the BD/DVD sales. Speaking of which, the first BD release it scheduled tomorrow !

Tags
action, adventure, ecchi, harem, romance, shonen, shounen, supernatural