AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's the most canon
IchigoxRukia 198 46.81%
IshidaxOrihime 22 5.20%
UraharaxYoruichi 86 20.33%
ShunsuixNanao 29 6.86%
HitsugayaxHinamori 34 8.04%
MatsumotoxGin 54 12.77%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-26, 03:55   Link #81
m1thril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
But with no evidences from both sides.
Renji loves Rukia romantically.Rukia doesn't.
As well as Hime loves Ichi romantically,but he doesn't.Canon means having both sides and two-sided feelings.
neither is ichigo x rukia and ishida x orihime....they need to take that out of the poll imo.
Old 2008-06-30, 08:31   Link #82
tooqoo

MatsumotoxGin for me. Looking forward to learn more about their past
Old 2008-06-30, 09:45   Link #83
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
SJ couples polls

IchiRuki and RenRuki are consistently in the top 5.

IchiHime hasn't even broken into the top 40.
so?

- there aren't that many votes when I look at the general popularity polls
- those people also voted Hitsugaya to 2nd place
- those people also voted Kira on 11th place just because they like the yaoi doujins with him getting ****** by Gin, lol.

You think this is reliable?

Sorry, I don't get why people are referring to polls and popularity when it is obvious those voters live in their own world and are few in numbers. Imo this means nothing, you could get the impression these fans take it on another level (same goes for the IchiRuki and UlqiHime conventions) while shippers from the other side don't express their preferences in a drastic way.

I don't want to argue about the Ichi pairing itself(I admit that I hate this debate), it's just that I can't see those Otakus influence the author, who put himself in a comfortable position where he can still choose his pairings.
Old 2008-06-30, 09:47   Link #84
BleachOD
Banned

The most Canon couple in Bleach is Ichigo and Rukia. Not because they are my favorite. (they are) however you asked who is the most canon? So I figured I show you why.

Spoiler for irrefutable proof from KT himself:

Spoiler for Confirmed by the one who knows Ichigo best:

Last but not least chapter -98
Spoiler for -98:

POV'S

Spoiler for ICHIGO HIMSELF:

Spoiler for Rukia's:

There you have it... Ichigo and Rukia. Kubo's favorite couple

SOULs...is also dedicated to IchiRuki...but I can't read a word of it.

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-06-30 at 10:11.
Old 2008-06-30, 10:05   Link #85
Feitolicious
mahou shoujo

IchigoxRukia all the way~
Old 2008-06-30, 10:49   Link #86
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
so?

- there aren't that many votes when I look at the general popularity polls
- those people also voted Hitsugaya to 2nd place
- those people also voted Kira on 11th place just because they like the yaoi doujins with him getting ****** by Gin, lol.

You think this is reliable?

Sorry, I don't get why people are referring to polls and popularity when it is obvious those voters live in their own world and are few in numbers. Imo this means nothing, you could get the impression these fans take it on another level (same goes for the IchiRuki and UlqiHime conventions) while shippers from the other side don't express their preferences in a drastic way.

I don't want to argue about the Ichi pairing itself(I admit that I hate this debate), it's just that I can't see those Otakus influence the author, who put himself in a comfortable position where he can still choose his pairings.
You know,Kubo wanst popularity and he won't recieve it with IchiHime.Most of the Japanese fandom will be VERY pissed,not to say the whole one.

OD-I just love you
Old 2008-06-30, 12:24   Link #87
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
You know, Kubo wanst popularity and he won't recieve it with IchiHime. Most of the Japanese fandom will be VERY pissed, not to say the whole one.

OD-I just love you
lol, you do realise most of the Japanese fandom or any Bleach fan base around the world consists primarily of 13-14 yeard old boys, who don't give a damn about pairings? Right?

No doubt IchiRuki fanatics will be sending death threats if IchiHime becomes reality *cough* Does he really want to appease those type of fans *cough* It's not for a small minority of insane shipping fans to decide what Kubo writes. It's Kubo's manga and considering popularity will follow him regardless, he can pretty much do what he wants.

He wanted IchiHime to be canon in the pilot, that might give you a good idea as to which pairing he likes
Old 2008-06-30, 13:01   Link #88
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
lol, you do realise most of the Japanese fandom or any Bleach fan base around the world consists primarily of 13-14 yeard old boys, who don't give a damn about pairings? Right?

No doubt IchiRuki fanatics will be sending death threats if IchiHime becomes reality *cough* Does he really want to appease those type of fans *cough* It's not for a small minority of insane shipping fans to decide what Kubo writes. It's Kubo's manga and considering popularity will follow him regardless, he can pretty much do what he wants.

He wanted IchiHime to be canon in the pilot, that might give you a good idea as to which pairing he likes
Anata...this is a "Canon" Pairing thread.

You are supposed to pick the couple who you think has been shown to be Canon.

IchiRuki naysayers can say that they aren't Canon. The quotes and Interactions could be considered as friendship. But there is material that could be used against or for...

Not so with Ichihime. It's one sided and there has been nothing from Ichigo's POV that can be used for or against. That is why Ichihime is left out. Because there is NOTHING that can be used as evidence...for against.

Wrong thread.

Pick who you think is the most Canon couple. Tell why. But don't debate about or attack another for their viewpoint....do that in the appropriate thread.

I love you too...I saw what you said about being high off my love ....It must be contagious because I feel it too!

P.S...THE SO-CALLED PILOT WAS REJECTED. While I agree Orihime had more chemistry with Ichigo in that chapter. I believe during the revisiting of the chapter. Kubo became enamored of Ichigo and Rukia's relationship. Or he always intended them to be canon...Since Rukia was created first...even before Ichigo

Besides even in that chapter...
Rukia still lived with him and took a bath in his milk while washing with his toothbrush...just another sexual innuendo from Kubo between IchiRuki.
Old 2008-06-30, 13:29   Link #89
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post

A rejected chapter. See,you use a rejected one

but IchiHime is EXTREMELY unpopular in Japan and Kubo wans popularity like I said.And Kubo is a Japanese.
Small minority?But IchiRuki fandom is huge!
I agree he can do what he wants anyways..but his purpose is to pelase fans.
OD-
Old 2008-06-30, 22:19   Link #90
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
then why doesn't he please the western fans, that's where the real money truly is waiting for him, isn't it? Nah sorry, but Kubo doesn't please fans, he's just doing his own thing up till now, so why should he change it? It's no secret he lost many fans after the ss arc, but he was stubborn and continued his story. Sure, he gave us a flashback chapter about uber-popular Hitsugaya(to buy time? imo this chapter was rather pointless), but in the big picture this character is irrelevant and doesn't play a major role while he gave unpopular Orihime her own arc just like he did with Rukia some years ago. I can't see where exactly he is (heavily) influenced by fandom/popularity.
Old 2008-07-01, 05:08   Link #91
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
then why doesn't he please the western fans, that's where the real money truly is waiting for him, isn't it?
IchiRuki fandom is larger everywhere.
Quote:
Nah sorry, but Kubo doesn't please fans, he's just doing his own thing up till now, so why should he change it?
Well,fans are those who read.Kubo doesn't please fans?
Quote:
It's no secret he lost many fans after the ss arc, but he was stubborn and continued his story.
No,he made a flashback arc.
Old 2008-07-01, 06:20   Link #92
m1thril

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post

Not so with Ichihime. It's one sided and there has been nothing from Ichigo's POV that can be used for or against. That is why Ichihime is left out. Because there is NOTHING that can be used as evidence...for against.
you should check out the 'ichigoxrukia or ichigoxorihime' thread o.0...ichihime IS debatable, which is why i don't see how ichihime is not in the polls while ichixrukia is.
btw where does this ishidaxorihime come from? i thought this was one-sided no?
Old 2008-07-01, 06:33   Link #93
Ichigo&Rukia

So you want IshiHime out of the poll because it's one-sided but IchiHime IN the poll when it's even more one-sided?Hm.
Old 2008-07-01, 07:00   Link #94
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1thril View Post
you should check out the 'ichigoxrukia or ichigoxorihime' thread o.0...ichihime IS debatable, which is why i don't see how ichihime is not in the polls while ichixrukia is.
Check it out...I LIVE IN IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1thril View Post
btw where does this ishidaxorihime come from? i thought this was one-sided no?
Yes and no. See the topic is "Most Canon Pairing" NOT "pick one over the other" You are not supposed to pick your favorite, just the one who's been shown to have some sort of love relationship according to Bleach Manga. Also they mean both halves of the couple have been shown to reciprocate or hinted that they return the love of the supposed parter.

IchiRuki no one can deny ...Have a realationship the questions is ,is it love or friendship?

Ichiori has only one leg to stand on Inoue's love and nothing from Ichigo side

Ishihime...is a little different...Ishida protected her, he blushed, held her in an embrace, is risking his life right now to save her. Orihime got closer to him and understand him as well...so in this case you have more to go on than IchiOri...

I picked IchiRuki because I seriously believe they are the most Canon

Ulqhime comes after that..but that's just wishful thinking...and they aren't canon.

Not being a smartass....this time anyway.

Just answering because you asked....
Old 2008-07-02, 02:56   Link #95
m1thril

Quote:
So you want IshiHime out of the poll because it's one-sided but IchiHime IN the poll when it's even more one-sided?Hm.
no i'd rather have ichihime, ichirukia, and ishidaxorihime all out of the polls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Check it out...I LIVE IN IT Yes and no. See the topic is "Most Canon Pairing" NOT "pick one over the other" You are not supposed to pick your favorite, just the one who's been shown to have some sort of love relationship according to Bleach Manga. Also they mean both halves of the couple have been shown to reciprocate or hinted that they return the love of the supposed parter.

IchiRuki no one can deny ...Have a realationship the questions is ,is it love or friendship?

Ichiori has only one leg to stand on Inoue's love and nothing from Ichigo side

Ishihime...is a little different...Ishida protected her, he blushed, held her in an embrace, is risking his life right now to save her. Orihime got closer to him and understand him as well...so in this case you have more to go on than IchiOri...

I picked IchiRuki because I seriously believe they are the most Canon

Ulqhime comes after that..but that's just wishful thinking...and they aren't canon.

Not being a smartass....this time anyway.

Just answering because you asked....
i still don't get how ishida x orihime can be a romantic relationship though :/
Old 2008-07-02, 04:40   Link #96
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

We should add IchixOD to the most canon pairing list. I bet she'd like that.

In any case... why exactly isn't IchiOri here? As far as I'm concerned it's just as, or more viable a pairing than IshiOri.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
Old 2008-07-02, 04:42   Link #97
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
We should add IchixOD to the most canon pairing list. I bet she'd like that.

In any case... why exactly isn't IchiOri here? As far as I'm concerned it's just as, or more viable a pairing than IshiOri.
Your opinion.
I knew people would complain
But its not more viable..Ishihime is healthier
Old 2008-07-02, 04:55   Link #98
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Your opinion.
I knew people would complain
But its not more viable..Ishihime is healthier
That's not fair! You're just saying that because you like IchiRuki!

lol

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
Old 2008-07-02, 04:58   Link #99
Ichigo&Rukia

Well,I give up then.i'm always unfair and biased

No,I really do love IshiHime very much.It was my first manga ship.
Old 2008-07-02, 17:49   Link #100
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
We should add IchixOD to the most canon pairing list. I bet she'd like that. .
I might...but we wouldn't be canon. So it's a no go

Quote:
I explained...

It's just ORI. Nothing that can be used as canon. That's why it was left out. It's not a pick a fave. It's pick the most CANON!

IchiRuki...is possibly (They are imo) one of em
IchiHime is the "Keep Hope Alive" pairing not almost canon...
Closed Thread